Become a Patron!

Lucha Juice Range - Vapour Depot Exclusive

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look and give my opinions on the Lucha Juice short fill range which is available exclusively from Vapour Depot. The Lucha Juice short fill range was supplied for the purpose of this review by Tony from Vapour Depot.

https://vapourdepot.com/

Vapour Depot are a one stop online vape shop based in Stockton-on-Tees, UK. They supply everything you could possibly need as a vaper, Hardware, DIY supplies, Coil building supplies and of course e-liquid. Their e-liquid selection is vast offering e-liquid ranges from across the globe as well has many exclusive lines.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before i crack on with the review below is the "About Us" and "Welcome to Vapour Depot" sections from the Vapour Depot website:

ABOUT US

Vapour Depot Limited offer everything from cost effective smoking alternative products to luxury vape hardware.

Ran by 3 passionate vapers who put customer service first, you’re in good hands.

Not only is vaping our business, it’s become our way of life!

Welcome to Vapour Depot Limited

Vapour Depot was founded by three like minded UK vapers in July 2013 with one goal in mind, deliver great customer service to all customers looking for vaping supplies UK. As time moved on, we opened our first vape shop in Middlesbrough, UK. We currently stock a wide range of electronic cigarette / ecig & vape products from popular manufacturers, such as Aspire, SMOK, Vandy Vape & Vaporesso. All vape mods, kits, atomisers & accessories we carry are genuine, we do not stock clones. In addition to vaping hardware, we also carry leading vape juice brands such as Anarchist, Dinner Lady, Coil Spill, Lolly Vape Co and more.

By shopping with Vapour Depot you’ll get:

Wide Product Selection: You’ll find some of the best vaping products on the UK market, including Full Kits, Squonkers and Concentrates.

5 Star Service: Our team is small but committed. The team will go out of their way to ensure they exceed expectations and are one of the best vape shop UK vendors. Read our Trustpilot reviews to see what customers say.

Great Value: Our products are priced competitively, ranging from budget vape juice to high end vape hardware.

Product Quality: All of the electronic cigarette & e Liquid products we stock are made to the very highest standards. We carry out testing and make careful decisions on the products we stock.

Our team is always happy to help, so if you need any more information on a product, some advice or simply don’t know where to start, click the chat icon in the bottom right hand corner or use one of the contact methods available on our contact us page and we’ll help you out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucha Juice, Campeón de Gran Sabor! Champion of Great Taste!

The e-liquids i were sent to test was the Lucha Juice Range that are 30ml short fills, so 20ml of extra strength flavour with 10ml room for dilution with nicotine shot or base boost. The e-liquids are available as 0mg (need to add 10ml base boost), 3mg (need to add 9mg nic shot) and 6mg (need to add 18mg nic shot). The Lucha Juice Range have a ratio of 75VG/25PG and adding the nic shot or base boost is just a matter of popping the top off, tipping the shot or boost into the bottle then pressing the top back on until it clicks securely.

The Lucha Juice Range consists of the following 3 flavours, with more flavours to come:

CHAIR SHOT

NO DQ

RING BELL

The Lucha Juice Range is also available as a triple threat bundle!
https://vapourdepot.com/product/e-liquid...at-bundle/

Testing Equipment

The e-liquids i received were 30ml short fills with room for a nic shot, so each flavour had 20ml of e-liquid in each bottle to which i added a 10ml 9mg nic shot making the finished e-liquid 30ml with a 3mg strength, i tested the flavours on 2 different set-ups.

The first set-up was the Phobia II RDA on the Desire Design Rage using a dual Aliens build that came out to 0.36ohm resistance at 50W.

The second set-up was the Vapefly Horus RTA on the voopoo Vmate using a Staged Fused Clapton 2x28 Kanthal Cores, 40 N80 Binding, 26 N80 staged heating wire, 3.0mmID, 5/6 wraps 0.30ohm resistance at 42W.

The cotton used was jellyfish.

My Experience Trying The Lucha Juice Range

CHAIR SHOT
https://vapourdepot.com/product/e-liquid...hair-shot/

On opening the bottle fruity freshness is the best way of describing the aroma with Blue Raspberry very evident and Grape coming and going, a dense fruitiness in the background gives the aroma some depth. Throughout the vape inhale and exhale this e-liquid is cool and refreshing achieved by both coolant but also fresh tasting flavours. The inhale see's Blue Raspberry as the main stay and a very fruity background, Grape is evident emerging from the fruit background by varying degrees from vape to vape. Nothing much changes on the exhale apart from the Grape is more consistent and the juice gets even more refreshing, leaving a refreshing Blue Raspberry dominated aftertaste. This e-liquid is a Blue slush with depth and although i will be scoring it quite high if i was testing it on a hot day it would score higher, bring on next summer!

SCORE 8.75/10

NO DQ
https://vapourdepot.com/product/e-liquid...ice/no-dq/

Wow on opening this bottle the aroma is Horlicks with Mint, not sure were in the world Horlicks is known so for those that don't know it's a milky malt drink usually drank just before bedtime. The Inhale gives a taste in the fore of cool mint with white chocolate very evident and at this stage cream and malt very much in the background. The Exhale see's role reversal as chocolate and mint withdraw and full cream milky malt drink dominates leaving a creamy malt aftertaste with just a trace of mint. This e-liquid is very well crafted and although very rich i have none left i vaped the lot, it's gooood!

SCORE: 9.75/10

RING BELL
https://vapourdepot.com/product/e-liquid...ring-bell/

On opening the bottle the aroma is Blackcurrant perfectly accompanied by Lime and a hint of fresh garden Mint. The inhale doesn't have the usual background and foreground but has a front-end and back-end, despite the open bottle only having a hint of Mint it's a cool fresh garden Mint that hit me first but not over cool, just right. The back end of the inhale see's Blackcurrant take over with a dash of lime. The Exhale see's Blackcurrant and Lime rule but towards the end of the exhale the authentic garden Mint makes a come back leaving a refreshing taste in my mouth with undertones of Blackcurrant but surprisingly mainly Lime. I couldn't identify any White Rum in this take of a mojito cocktail but it wasn't missed, a very nice e-liquid.

SCORE 9/10

Final Thoughts

An excellent little range of flavours, all stand out but for me being a malt drink lover NO DQ was my favourite.

I would once again like to thank Tony from Vapour Depot for supplying the Lucha Juice range for the purpose of this review.

https://vapourdepot.com/

VU Sponsors