Become a Patron!

Luxe 2 vs Target 200

Hello Everyone.
I'm stuck between Luxe 2 and Target 200.I
've heard that the Luxe 2 has display issues.
I couldn't decide. Which device do you think I should buy?

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Are you sure this the kind of device you want? Have you tried many other vape devices? Also, you really should use an external charger for removable batteries (only use USB if that is your only option)
I have a similar (older) model... Vaporesso Revenger X with NRG tank (love it but only use it at 45 watts) Both of your choices look good so my choice would depend on what coils are available. The Luxe 2 tank is very similar to mine ( and I really like the coils... dual mesh in my case) Not familiar with the tank on the target kit. You might really want to consider a "pod/mod" to get started.
Oh, I almost forgot... you are supposed to use what is called a "married" set of batteries dedicated to the mod.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
my luxe2 has never given me any problems and it is used a lot, i have quite a few vapes and the lux2 i find is very good, however there i will use every day at home but the one thing that is hard to come to terms with is purely the weight of it. i could class it as a weapon! carry it around all day and you will get some muscles.
performance and looks are top notch for a everyday sit at home vape. but not to carry around,

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Target seems to use coils that run ~ $3.00 USD, a piece. Imho, that would be a dealbreaker. If Vapresso comes up with an RBA assembly for your coils, that would rock! I realize, too, they're using mesh.

Have not used it, so cannot offer opinion on good / bad either way. Likely that mesh coils do not facilitate an RBA style deck assembly. In any case, to me, anything over ~$1.50 USD for a coil assembly seems, too expensive. You may go broke trying to keep coils stocked.

Please note, these are simply my opinions based upon speculation of the product. Not disparaging the Target kit, Vapresso, or anyone choosing to use that product. Merely expressing some thought on purchasing, as it was asked by the OP.

Apologies for qualifying, seems I must, though.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
The Target seems to use coils that run ~ $3.00 USD, a piece. Imho, that would be a dealbreaker. If Vapresso comes up with an RBA assembly for your coils, that would rock! I realize, too, they're using mesh.

Have not used it, so cannot offer opinion on good / bad either way. Likely that mesh coils do not facilitate an RBA style deck assembly. In any case, to me, anything over ~$1.50 USD for a coil assembly seems, too expensive. You may go broke trying to keep coils stocked.

Please note, these are simply my opinions based upon speculation of the product. Not disparaging the Target kit, Vapresso, or anyone choosing to use that product. Merely expressing some thought on purchasing, as it was asked by the OP.

Apologies for qualifying, seems I must, though.
in australia coils for lux are $15 for pack of 3, now the government have started war on vaping i get coils at $5 for 3. 60ml juices $10 normally $20. that of course is aus$.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
in australia coils for lux are $15 for pack of 3, now the government have started war on vaping i get coils at $5 for 3. 60ml juices $10 normally $20. that of course is aus$.
Aye, fairly much a war on vaping all over. I think two reasons caused this happening. 1. Vaping started to become a serious contender, as in it was taking money from Big Tobacco. Don't save lives at the cost of big industry's profit. 2. People found something to do for enjoyment. You just know Puritanical folks could not let that stand.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't forget Big Pharma & their smoking cessation aids. Everyone always blames BT and forgets BP. Of to 2 B's, BP is the bigger B.
Yep, then the lawyers come in from the malpractice suits, wrongful deaths. Of course, then, goober mint needs to be involved to regulate and tax it all. Styx wrote a song about a Grand Illusion, once. I am so glad we are so free. ;)

VU Sponsors