Become a Patron!

M1 vapors juggernaut wts or wtt

Activenuke

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a M1 vapors juggernaut sn408... I was wondering about how much could I sell this for. Any ideas.. 300$ obo

Attachments

• 20161218_205352.jpg
    20161218_205352.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Well, you posted this back in 2016 ( I was doing a google search to see what it is worth for you and your old post came up ) http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wtt-or-wts-juggernaut-m1-vapors.295401/

You had put a price on it of $250 back then. I honestly do not know what it is worth, but you will need to put a price per the forum rules. It might prove to be a bit difficult for you selling a high dollar item like this when you have no feedback. I know we all have to start somewhere, but again. a high dollar item like this??

Have you tried checking ebay or even google to see if anyone else is selling something like this and what they are asking for it? GLWYS

Activenuke

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh I forgot all about that... I didn't know how much it was worth and I was just told it was worth 500$ but didn't think it was worth so much so I put 250$ so maybe someone would say something... Yeah looked it up and couldn't find much on it... Just saw Instagram photos. But not really a price point... Saw that it was limited made from M1 vapors and that people really wanted it back then but you had to me in a group to get it... But wish I knew more on it or someone else

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Ahhh I forgot all about that... I didn't know how much it was worth and I was just told it was worth 500$ but didn't think it was worth so much so I put 250$ so maybe someone would say something... Yeah looked it up and couldn't find much on it... Just saw Instagram photos. But not really a price point... Saw that it was limited made from M1 vapors and that people really wanted it back then but you had to me in a group to get it... But wish I knew more on it or someone else
Yes, it looks lovely and It seems to be quite rare. Or at least it is now anyway. It's out of my price range for sure. Good luck to you. Ebay might be your best bet to try and sell this. Or if you can find a face book group that is geared towards the older higher end items. There must be some.

Maybe someone will come along that can give some more info about it

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I'm afraid I do not, I'm sorry.

VU Sponsors