Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glad to hear it, yes, the new flavors should be rolling out by this weekend hopefully. Finishing up testing and inventory and we'll post them up. Thanks for the support, happy vaping!

Any chance you can tell us what the new flavors will be? only 1 flavor that I think I would like out of the line up now, and will wait to order if might like the new flavors

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Any chance you can tell us what the new flavors will be? only 1 flavor that I think I would like out of the line up now, and will wait to order if might like the new flavors
Yes, the 2 new that will be rolling out this weekend are Fairys Blood, which is a grape koolaid mixed with the rainbow candy and there's Munchkin, which is a creamy strawberry. There is also a build your own section on the site if you haven't already seen that!

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, the 2 new that will be rolling out this weekend are Fairys Blood, which is a grape koolaid mixed with the rainbow candy and there's Munchkin, which is a creamy strawberry. There is also a build your own section on the site if you haven't already seen that!

I had noticed the 'build your own' but didn't actually go into it, now just looked, and see a lot more flavors there, shame can't do the 3 120 mils sampler with it, as can come up with a few things in there, nice option, bedtime for me, but sure I will put in a order tomorrow :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I had noticed the 'build your own' but didn't actually go into it, now just looked, and see a lot more flavors there, shame can't do the 3 120 mils sampler with it, as can come up with a few things in there, nice option, bedtime for me, but sure I will put in a order tomorrow :)
That may be something we implement in the future as we begin to grow more, but for now, to keep things at their top quality, this is our best option. But thanks for looking and I hope to see you shop with us soon!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Oh and @Nailz if there is a flavor that you'd like and do not see it, please use the contact form to let us know. We have over 60 flavors, they just haven't all been added to the Build Your Own section yet.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh and @Nailz if there is a flavor that you'd like and do not see it, please use the contact form to let us know. We have over 60 flavors, they just haven't all been added to the Build Your Own section yet.

Thanks, planning my order now, sent a message on the contact form now ;)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Order in, I ordered 2 120mils, Sweet Tarty and a 'build your own' of caramel gingerbread, great customer service, look forward to trying the juice :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5b86b441fbe60de423b2d7df176d5544.jpg

I HAVE TO SAY
I AM REALLY IMPRESSED

People missing out!
Thanks sending it priority
Did not expect that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
5b86b441fbe60de423b2d7df176d5544.jpg

I HAVE TO SAY
I AM REALLY IMPRESSED

People missing out!
Thanks sending it priority
Did not expect that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you're enjoying it! No problem on the shipping, that's just what we do!

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMG_20160423_164827.jpg Like @ej1024 , I too am very impressed with these guys. Fantastic customer service, went out of their way to help me order - communicating with me late night to get me squared away, order shipped out the next day and arrived 2 days later! Alternating between cow brains in rda and zn in my boreas - thank god I dropped to 3mg nic! Tossed in an extra 30ml as well! Tasty Tasty thus far!

Check em out, you won't be disappointed! Thanks ej for shooting me over the link!

Thank you MadCow for awesome service and product!IMG_20160423_164827.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I learned it by watching you! ;) lol actually by you being so awesome and sending me the best deal alerts! OmVapors should be here Monday!!
That's how you shop bro
Very good and cheap, unlike a lot of SHIT out there ...OM is more like the NIMBUS..
God dang dude did you sell most of ur 6mg?

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the way I roll, I have a DNA200 in the way, a mini COV, 4 tanks, a starter DIY kit and I received 3 shipments of Ejuice last week.....I'm good for a week or so but if you like that juice from madcow I just might have move on that.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's how you shop bro
Very good and cheap, unlike a lot of SHIT out there ...OM is more like the NIMBUS..
God dang dude did you sell most of ur 6mg?
I haven't yet....kind of sucks I just got all that yaeliq, vvv, and a shit load of others in 6mg....I'm gonna go through it all sometime this week and I'll msg you a list to see if there's anything you want.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice shipment BPR! Hey I vape 6mg also, what EJ doesn't want let me know....

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't yet....kind of sucks I just got all that yaeliq, vvv, and a shit load of others in 6mg....I'm gonna go through it all sometime this week and I'll msg you a list to see if there's anything you want.
Can't do six bro, those 10th planet though?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
2 new vendors I met recently are Backwoods Blends and Suicide Bunny-Cloud Company-King's Crown. A couple of amazing e-Liquids producers with some awesome people! Check em out and see if you agree!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2 new vendors I met recently are Backwoods Blends and Suicide Bunny-Cloud Company-King's Crown. A couple of amazing e-Liquids producers with some awesome people! Check em out and see if you agree!

Not at their prices I won't, days of paying $20 for 30 mils is quickly dying ;)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Steve may man
SAMPLE US
MAYBE WE JUST BUY FROM U

Huh? I may mix DIY but in NY to sell for human consumption requires NY State license for food vendor. Make some of my Moonshine DIY e-Liquid for a gift might be legal! Ha hah

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I received 150 ML sample pack from Suicide Bunny! One stupid ass thread led me to her website and man I was surprised at what came in the mail! Still have 12 bottles left to sample!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors