Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love them 3 I ordered
Btw
Dripping on
10 wraps 22g NICHROME 2.5
.18ohms 70 watts
Good job MAD COW
VERY VERY GOOD... IMO
Again I dripped ok!!!
The tank will be next , but I'm sure it will be the same,, all my tanks are RDA like so !!! IMO
Thumbs up MAD COW
I COULD T imagine how this shit taste in a week,, wow... You all missing out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I love them 3 I ordered
Btw
Dripping on
10 wraps 22g NICHROME 2.5
.18ohms 70 watts
Good job MAD COW
VERY VERY GOOD... IMO
Again I dripped ok!!!
The tank will be next , but I'm sure it will be the same,, all my tanks are RDA like so !!! IMO
Thumbs up MAD COW
I COULD T imagine how this shit taste in a week,, wow... You all missing out

The only one that being in a tank changed for me was the sweet tarty and it just lightened it a little bit. They definitely knock it out of the park with their flavors. Even better they are adding more to the lineup soon. I am patiently waiting for them well and a paycheck to lol. I have went through almost 60ml of my Z-N51 and still loving it the same as day 1. I love the fact they presteep the juice so no waiting :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I think next order I am going to try cow brains. Cherry is a very very hard one to do and if they managed a cherry I will be in heaven. I have faith in them with the others i have tried so far.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The only one that being in a tank changed for me was the sweet tarty and it just lightened it a little bit. They definitely knock it out of the park with their flavors. Even better they are adding more to the lineup soon. I am patiently waiting for them well and a paycheck to lol. I have went through almost 60ml of my Z-N51 and still loving it the same as day 1. I love the fact they presteep the juice so no waiting :)

I ordered the sweet tarty :)

Also order a custom mix of caramel gingerbread, use to DIY this one and enjoyed it, so am looking forward to getting it :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you bro
The Z is god damn smooth
Btw my RDA is hastur rda

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered the sweet tarty :)

Also order a custom mix of caramel gingerbread, use to DIY this one and enjoyed it, so am looking forward to getting it :)
The tank I put it in was the cleito so that may have played a part in the lightening of the flavor. Think this will be one for the drip box when I get it if I haven't vaped it all by then lol. Have to let me know what you think of the custom mix when you get it. :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just an fyi I was told that if you put reviews on their page that sometimes they do a random giveaway to the people that post review :)
Yup they give u credit, but
I don't wanna do that shit, cuz If u are a REAL vaper you should be in a forum VU
real VAPERS know S what we talk about
Newbies and pre newbies don't know shit...
I keep it here

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yup they give u credit, but
I don't wanna do that shit, cuz If u are a REAL vaper you should be in a forum VU
real VAPERS know S what we talk about
Newbies and pre newbies don't know shit...
I keep it here
I didn't realize they gave you credit. Wonder if I have some. I did reviews over in the written review section and pasted them to their webpage. I just went out a put an overall review on their facebook to. I am one of those that normally shy away from ridiculously cheap priced juice been burned quite a few times but was super happy I didn't shy away from them hear. I been spreading my opinion anywhere I can find lol.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't realize they gave you credit. Wonder if I have some. I did reviews over in the written review section and pasted them to their webpage. I just went out a put an overall review on their facebook to. I am one of those that normally shy away from ridiculously cheap priced juice been burned quite a few times but was super happy I didn't shy away from them hear. I been spreading my opinion anywhere I can find lol.
Good bro MAD COWS should be spread out
Now a days, it's a lot better bro, most juice makers are VAPERS, they know it, they dig it
It's all good for us NON DIYERS

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Would just like to let everyone know, Munchkin, one of our new flavors, is now live! You can check it out here
Big savings this weekend, use coupon code MADVAPE16 and take another 20% off the total! Unlimited use this weekend! Still free shipping!

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You can't go wrong. If u don't like it
Ehhhhh 6 bucks...
I got a shit ton of diff juices comin in this week. Tallahassee, Loaded glazed donuts, first V3 order, the Z, Teleos the milk, and some other random shit. Havin high hopes for the V3 and madcow

EDITED doing 24.99 on a 3 juice combo. Im not giving them a goto and good deal. But 24.99 is a great deal on juice especially 3mg nicotine on all my juice. I did want blueberry but ill pay for that next time. Ill take the strawberry juice and nicotine levels for now. EDITED always hook me up aka down so ill continue to purchase from them. They help me quit the newports and continue to make me cutdown on menthol cigs. I have become a vaper as long as i can get the good 3mg juice through EDITED. If someone can recommend a good tank on myEDITED The ego one mega tank leaks heavy what should i do?? I like the nautlius tank. Will that work?

Last edited by a moderator:

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
My vapor store doing 24.99 on a 3 juice combo. Im not giving them a goto and good deal. But 24.99 is a great deal on juice especially 3mg nicotine on all my juice. I did want blueberry but ill pay for that next time. Ill take the strawberry juice and nicotine levels for now. My vaporstore and hufff and puffers always hook me up aka down so ill continue to purchase from them. They help me quit the newports and continue to make me cutdown on menthol cigs. I have become a vaper as long as i can get the good 3mg juice through huff and puffers. If someone can recommend a good tank on my joye http://www.myvaporstore.com/Joyetech-eVic-VT-Temp-Control-Starter-Kit-p/joye-vtk.htm?1=1&CartID=0 The ego one mega tank leaks heavy what should i do?? I like the nautlius tank. Will that work?
We're only $19.99 for a 6 juice combo :) Shipped!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Regardless I need a non leakable tank and a solid glass tank. I work hard labor and construction. Can i get a small vape or do i get a mod like i have and rest it by the side as i work.
I would suggest finding a better tank, Smok makes a really durable one it's the TFV4, I've never had it leak on me. Been using it for some time now.

I need some insight my mod is great REMOVED but the ego one mega tank is fucking shit. I got ego one CL ti and Ni atomizers. I need a new tank, id like a REMOVED or something similar. If i get this nautilus tank can i run my ego one coils/atomizers?

I need a tank that can take abuse in the pocket of my pants. Or if it cant than gg my current joye-evic vt mod and the ego one mega tank is ridiculous. It leaks through the airholes down the mod all day. I try and keep it upright but it leaks through the airholes way to much. My atomizer is super tight and tank is tight. I can sometimes get 3-4 days of good work and then i get 2 days of leaking from the air holes on the tank or atomizer and leaks down the mod. I love the starter kit i got REMOVED but i need a new tank and i need suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm gonna suggest you start your own thread for all your questions. This is MaddCowVapers sales thread and it's pretty rude to pop in here talking about another vendor, much less, to ask members to recommend things from the other website. I'm editing your posts to remove the many times you've posted the other vendor. It makes you sound like a spammer.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I want to diy
But easier to
B
U
Y

It actually is very easy to DIY ej, some of the posters tend to make it sound like you need a Phd in Chemistry but you do not even need math skills with all the calculators available. The most important factor is accurate Nicotine calculations because the rest is like mixing a glass of Bosco.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It actually is very easy to DIY ej, some of the posters tend to make it sound like you need a Phd in Chemistry but you do not even need math skills with all the calculators available. The most important factor is accurate Nicotine calculations because the rest is like mixing a glass of Bosco.
I tried once, it was butterscotch
It came out ok but shit too many clutter
I have a little bit of ocd bro I hate clutters I hate too many shit... Did u see the organize ur shit thread??

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My GF saw my selection of e-Liquids yesterday and she said WTF? It looks like a freaking Vape Shop! 25 open bottles and 12 waiting to try. You would loose it if you saw my desk! LOL

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My GF saw my selection of e-Liquids yesterday and she said WTF? It looks like a freaking Vape Shop! 25 open bottles and 12 waiting to try. You would loose it if you saw my desk! LOL
Post it there

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I DIYed for a few months, got old quick, pulling everything out, mixing for a few hours, steep the juice and turn out blah, not worth the hassles, especially with the cheaper juice vendors popping up every day.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am only talking about my daily vape supplies. My DIY stuff I keep in a box and take out when I use it. If this keeps up with all the flavors I will need to dedicate a shelf to them but I keep them handy.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kid my favorite is KAPTAIN SPERROW

Fuck dude are you drinking that juice, 60ml already? Lol, in glad you like now was there a special on when you bought it or is it the same price all the time? Thanks for the heads up bro!!

VU Sponsors