Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Y'all are killing me here, with these damn deals! That's 480ml in the past 2 days I had to order! lol

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok guys, I'm going to buy but what's the code for the sale this weekend? Madcow what's the special for this weekend?

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EJ, if they give you commission out of your recommendations you'd be rich! Thanks for the heads up, follow-up and your vocal description bro :shades:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Every week I say I have more than enough juice and not buying anymore for a while, and then another awesome deal comes up, that I just can't say no too :gaah:
I have so much shit going on it's not even funny. Asked the gf to take an item I traded to the PO for me. She is NOT pleased with me ATM lol

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have so much shit going on it's not even funny. Asked the gf to take an item I traded to the PO for me. She is NOT pleased with me ATM lol

My wife use to complain about how much stuff I would get in, but once I told her I am spending less than when we smoked, she was OK about it, I admit it might only be $5 difference at times, but she doesn't need to know that :xD:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My wife use to complain about how much stuff I would get in, but once I told her I am spending less than when we smoked, she was OK about it, I admit it might only be $5 difference at times, but she doesn't need to know that :xD:
I'm not quite to that point yet. But I'm getting close! Just one more mod & I'll be good to go! lol

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok MC, I'm the first time buyer, do I get 40% discount or is there a better option? I want the 3 120ml special. Any suggestions
So whats your flavor profile? If you like cereal vapes I would most definitely recomment the Z-N51. If you like fruit that new one sounds very promising. If you like butterscotch and rum Kaptain Sperrow is definitely the way to go. If you like sweet candy vapes sweet tarty is amazing dripped.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
So whats your flavor profile? If you like cereal vapes I would most definitely recomment the Z-N51. If you like fruit that new one sounds very promising. If you like butterscotch and rum Kaptain Sperrow is definitely the way to go. If you like sweet candy vapes sweet tarty is amazing dripped.
I'm going to have to put you on payroll aren't I :)

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well the special they have on new flavors, $11.99 I think, makes the bundle for buying 3 - 120ml for $39.90 then the discount more money. I would buy that new flavor, EJ says I must have the Z-n51 so that's 2, but still trying to figure which way to go. Thanks Manimal!!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Ok MC, I'm the first time buyer, do I get 40% discount or is there a better option? I want the 3 120ml special. Any suggestions
Your best bet is going to be the MADVAPE16, the 40% off was a special running a while ago as a promo for a blog site that did a review for us. So at 20% off using MADVAPE16, you'll get the 3X MadPack for $31.20 shipped

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't normally talk about juice cuz it's subjective
But I'm 100% for sure you gonna like
Ks
Z
Sweet tooth
Especially if you drip
Flavor all day
Blame
Manimal3497

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3e7f3ae03804f62db43995e091c194bc.jpg

MIGHT AS WELL WHILE ITS CHEAP LOL

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just give us good juice I'm good to go

Amen brother, give us a good inexpensive juice and I'm content. I just bought another DNA damn it, I thought I was done with buying this weekend. But I can't pass up a good deal, right!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopefully MADCOW send me some of the berry flavors,
Look at the comment section

VU Sponsors