Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I got 10ml zero nic
Shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skreiss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I finally dove in! Guess it was a good thing i waited too with the extra deal this weekend.
I am going to be burning through coils like crazy for a while with all this juice im stocked with so it all does not just sit around.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
actually that would be perfect. that would stop me from needing two vendors. :)
ordering now.

thank you!
I'll go to our wholesaler now and order. It should be here by the weekend.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
MUNCKIN is on point brother...
I don't wanna trash this thread but hows the supreme doin you??
Mad cows steeping process is the SHIT....
I like it brother, first couple sets of coils I put in it didn't impress me much... built up a pair of Ray's 3.5mm all wicked up and ready to go till I found out the deck wouldn't fit back in....swapped em out for a set of his fused 2.5mm's and it vapes beautifully. Took the cone shaped drip tip from tfv4 micro and put it on. Lost first set of pins, that was a stupid stupid design choice...

I'm sure MadCow won't mind as both the Boreas and Supreme are guaranteeing them more business as the two tanks are devouring all my juice at alarming pace... lol

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hey guys, we do have green apple and caramel if that would be close enough. And thanks to all of you for your purchases and the great feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying your product. Also, please let us know how the new website is working for you, we had to do an immediate switch over the last couple days due to a problem with our Paymeny merchant. So if you experience any problems on our new site, please let us know!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
We are also about to launch a new sale this weekend! But, I want to give all of you an oppertunitie to make up your own sale! Whoever comes up with the best idea will get a free prize and there sale will be live tonight! So just tell us what you'd like to see for this weekend sale and we'll make it happen!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Id say do a special on 120mls, 3 for 30 blowout something like that. Also a good special on a sampler would be nice so we could try every flavor.
I really like the sampler idea! Definitely going to be one of the sales this weekend!

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys, we do have green apple and caramel if that would be close enough. And thanks to all of you for your purchases and the great feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying your product. Also, please let us know how the new website is working for you, we had to do an immediate switch over the last couple days due to a problem with our Paymeny merchant. So if you experience any problems on our new site, please let us know!
I must have missed it on the site, where do I find it? Can't wait for the sale! Just got paid and gotta catch up to ej in my juice ordering!!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I must have missed it on the site, where do I find it? Can't wait for the sale! Just got paid and gotta catch up to ej in my juice ordering!!
It should be in the BYO section. If its not, just place your order and put it in the order comments. The sale will start at midnight tonight :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my order today, thought was meant to get a free 30 mil too @MadCow Vapors according to banner on site when ordered? Not tried it yet, but juice smells good though :)

OoUFjNS.jpg

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Got my order today, thought was meant to get a free 30 mil too @MadCow Vapors according to banner on site when ordered? Not tried it yet, but juice smells good though :)

OoUFjNS.jpg
You didn't get your free juice? Was your total over $25?

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
It's not a big deal, I have tons of juice, just wondered about it :)
It must have been a "hiccup" we did allot of backbone work to our server last weekend. I'll be glad to apply a credit though that can be used for any future purchase.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can't wait for the sale to begin!! Of course I have to go to bed early, so will jump on it in the am! Gonna have to custom order some of that caramel gingerbread, it sounds awesome to go along with my caramel apple! :) It might just be me, but I didn't see the apple or gingerbread option in the drop down on BYO section? Is there a complete list of all flavors available somewhere on the site?

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Can't wait for the sale to begin!! Of course I have to go to bed early, so will jump on it in the am! Gonna have to custom order some of that caramel gingerbread, it sounds awesome to go along with my caramel apple! :) It might just be me, but I didn't see the apple or gingerbread option in the drop down on BYO section? Is there a complete list of all flavors available somewhere on the site?
There will be here soon, I've been doing allot of work to the site, I know I've missed a few things, but I'll make sure to have all the flavors up tonight :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Alright everyone! www.MadCowVapors.com is currently running it's weekend bash! Big sale, big savings! And as always, FREE shipping!

Here's the details:
**SALE 4/29 through 4/31**
8X 10ml Sampler, Only $14.99!
Buy 3 120ml Bottles, Get 1 Free!
Buy 5 120ml Bottles, Get 3 Free!
Buy 3 60ml Bottles, Get 2 Free!
Spend $100 get a 3X 120ml MadPack for free!
No Coupon Needed.
Just put in the order comments what flavor/nicotine you would like and that's it!
Cannot be combined with coupon codes.

Last edited:

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alright everyone! www.MadCowVapors.com is currently running it's weekend bash! Big sale, big savings! And as always, FREE shipping!

Here's the details:
**SALE 4/29 through 4/31**
8X 10ml Sampler, Only $14.99!
Buy 2 120ml Bottles, Get 1 Free!
Buy 5 120ml Bottles, Get 3 Free!
Buy 3 60ml Bottles, Get 2 Free!
Spend $100 get a 3X 120ml MadPack for free!
No Coupon Needed.
Just put in the order comments what flavor/nicotine you would like and that's it!
Cannot be combined with coupon codes.
Awesome!!! So It's already started? Quick question, is it buy 2 get 1 120ml or buy 3 get 1? On the website it says 3?

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Let me fix that :/ it's buy 3 get 1

VU Sponsors