Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

djsyanide

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I'm very suprised that I enjoy the candy and desert flavors so much. I don't eat cookies or cake or ice cream or any of that stuff... but when I started vaping a couple of months ago I discovered I LOVE those sorts of flavors. Guess I need to get my fix one way or the other lol.

Will definitely be giving feedback on the new flavors I ordered, hopefully I'll get them by Tuesday-Wednesday. I just got my order of Sunset Trip and Cow Brains, which are awesome and amazing

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
\\** WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING ORDERS. ONE OF OUR MAJOR SHIPMENT CONTAINING OVER $4,000 IN MATERIALS WAS STOLEN EARLY THIS WEEK AND WE ARE STILL AWAITING THE OUTCOME. WE ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. WE WILL KEEP ALL UPDATED ONCE WE BEGIN TAKING ORDERS AGAIN. SORRY FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE. A LARGE DISCOUNT/SALE WILL BE OFFERED ONCE WE ARE BACK ONLINE**\\
Very sorry to hear that bro. Good luck with getting to the bottom of it. I sincerely hope everything works out for you guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Very sorry to hear that bro. Good luck with getting to the bottom of it. I sincerely hope everything works out for you guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Thank you. We had hoped something would have been done about it already, but it's apparently going to take at least until the end of the week before we even hear anything about the decision. We hope to be back online on 10/3

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
\\** WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING ORDERS. ONE OF OUR MAJOR SHIPMENT CONTAINING OVER $4,000 IN MATERIALS WAS STOLEN EARLY THIS WEEK AND WE ARE STILL AWAITING THE OUTCOME. WE ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. WE WILL KEEP ALL UPDATED ONCE WE BEGIN TAKING ORDERS AGAIN. SORRY FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE. A LARGE DISCOUNT/SALE WILL BE OFFERED ONCE WE ARE BACK ONLINE**\\
Dang dude, well let's hope that it is just lost or something and turns up tomorrow. I hate people who steal, chop there fingers off!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ohhh Nooo!
I am so sorry that this has happened to you!
Best of luck on retrieving your stolen shipment - and getting your site back up and running and taking orders soon!
:hug:

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hi Everyone!!

We're back online! Sorry for the delay, but we're happy to be back. Drop by the site and grab a 120ml for $11.99!!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Our supplier sent us the wrong size bottle, instead of 120ml, we got 150ml, so we're going to pass those savings on to you! All bottles ordered until Wednesday will come in 150ml size instead of 120ml! That's an extra 30ml for free!

ynotjelly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea I know :/ but at the same time, in all honesty, we really don't make hardly any money during our sales, they are more of just a "give back" to the community. Like I've said in other forums, there are cheaper options out there than MadCow Vapors, the difference is, we use the highest of the high quality ingredients. Nothing is skimped out to save a buck. Many companies choose to use VG and PG from different outsourced locations that contain up to 3% by volume of various toxic chemicals. We however, use a strict, 100% pure, Soy Based, Kosher branded VG base and 100% pure food flavoring. It is more expensive for us to make a bottle of juice VS another company, but in the end, you're getting a much more pure vape with excellent flavor quality at still an unbelievably low price.
This is very exciting
Oh ok...
This vendor is legit...
When I say legit it's a MUST BUY...
There's a lot of crappy juice vendors out there, I get it, MADCOW ain't one of them
2 thumbs up

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Coming this weekend, back from 2015 comes our top rated duo of pumpkin vapes!

The Harvest
A freshly harvested pumpkin vape mixed with spices, ice cream, creams, and other goodies. What's that called again? Oh yeah, it's a pumpkin spice milk shake! Back for the season!

Pun'kin Pie Sauce
A fresh baked pumpkin pie at your ready! Indulge on this sweet all day vape from MadCow Vapors. Back for the season!

ynotjelly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When will this be available on the website? It's not showing yet.

ynotjelly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where o where is the pumpkin? Noooooooooooooo!!!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
They Are On The Site Now!!
We don't have an official picture up yet as I can't find the original copy, so I'll have to wait until Tuesday for that.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Come check out our come back flavors! If you haven't tried them in the past, try them now! They will only be available for a limited time unless we get enough feedback to keep them permanently!!​

ynotjelly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered but was bummed that you didn't have it on the 3 packs

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I ordered but was bummed that you didn't have it on the 3 packs

We don't include any new/come back flavors into the packs until they've settled into our line and we have a good stock of it around. If it all goes well again this year, it'll stay around and we'll add it to all of our packs.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Lower Prices, Faster Free Shipping, More Flavor, Improved Bottles For Better Transport, The Highest Quality Ingredients And 120ml Of All This For Only $11.99?!
Need we say more?

ckone180

Member For 4 Years
I placed my first order last night. This morning I had an email notification for the shipping. Pretty fast guys.

I hope the liquid is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I placed my first order last night. This morning I had an email notification for the shipping. Pretty fast guys.

I hope the liquid is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're sure you'll love it :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
If you haven't tried our 2 fall flavors, now's the time! And let us know if you like them and we may wind up keeping them in rotation!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
White-Wallpaper-HD-Dekstop22.jpg

Last edited:

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
It appears upon making this advertisement, I got the dates wrong. Please forgive me for the mistake. Here is the appropriate advertisement for the 3 days sale.

White-Wallpaper-HD-Dekstop22.jpg

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
50 lashes with a wet noodle for you. :D
The date info in the body of your email still had 9 in them...:teehee:

It appears upon making this advertisement, I got the dates wrong. Please forgive me for the mistake. Here is the appropriate advertisement for the 3 days sale.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
50 lashes with a wet noodle for you. :D
The date info in the body of your email still had 9 in them...:teehee:
Yeah, I completely dropped the ball on that one. If I wasn't the boss, I might have lost my job :\

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Our sale is now live! Please enjoy the remarkable savings through this weekend! Thanks again to all of our current and future customers!

VU Sponsors