Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hello everyone!

We're in need of some help. We're going to host a black Friday sale (of course), and we really need help getting the word out. We'll be glad to give out some free account credits to use toward/for your next purchase. Please send us a PM if you're interested in helping!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
This weekend, Grab a MadPack 3X 120ml Bottles for $29.99 Shipped! Any Flavor, MaxVG or 60/40 blend. Coupon MADPACK

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
This weekend, Grab a MadPack 3X 120ml Bottles for $29.99 Shipped! Any Flavor, MaxVG or 60/40 blend. Coupon MADPACK
Wow- do you have any more of the Juicy Bubble Gum? I wish that I bought more than 3 120 bottles! This flavor is so good!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Wow- do you have any more of the Juicy Bubble Gum? I wish that I bought more than 3 120 bottles! This flavor is so good!
Since we've gotten such good reviews, I think we'll bring it on as a regular flavor

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Since we've gotten such good reviews, I think we'll bring it on as a regular flavor

That would be so great if you would bring back the Juicy Bubble Gum! That flavor is spot on! I really love your candy flavors and this one is now my favorite(I love Devils Drip too)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
That would be so great if you would bring back the Juicy Bubble Gum! That flavor is spot on! I really love your candy flavors and this one is now my favorite(I love Devils Drip too)
I'll let you know when we have it back!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
11/8/16 Only | Election Day Sale | Get Your Mind Off The Madness! | 120ml $9.99! | 360ml $28.99! | Fast Free Shipping | MaxVG Or 60/40 Blend

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Do you make any tobacco flavors?
We currently do not have any tobacco flavors. I do apologize for any inconvenience, but I do suggest you check out some of our flavors, I'm sure you'll find out that you'll love!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Our Black Friday ad for 2016 is here! The lowest prices in the world! Sale starts 11/20 with the best deal kicking in on 11/25 at 1PM est!.

14991381_329667934070348_9215530774434542078_o.jpg

Last edited:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
**Fun with typos is over**:bliss::D

Damn good deals!

The wife and I are digging the Pumpkin Pie and Fall Harvest seasonals.

Last edited:

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Getting everyone amped up for our Black Friday sale - All week, get 2 120ml bottles for $24.99 - Use Coupon 2425 At checkout!

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How's the flavor? Is it like the ordinary bulk juice company-wise, light flavor?
I haven't ordered bulk juice in a minute, last time I did, not enough flavor (V3 - Verde Valley Vapes).
I've seen MadCow before, why my interest is perked. Thanks.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
How's the flavor? Is it like the ordinary bulk juice company-wise, light flavor?
I haven't ordered bulk juice in a minute, last time I did, not enough flavor (V3 - Verde Valley Vapes).
I've seen MadCow before, why my interest is perked. Thanks.
I'll throw a comment real fast, we use 20% flavoring in most of our blends, which is pretty much maxing it out, any more and it's just very harsh. Now I'll let others chime in now. Note: You can also look at the reviews on each flavor on our website for some extra peace of mind.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll throw a comment real fast, we use 20% flavoring in most of our blends, which is pretty much maxing it out, any more and it's just very harsh. Now I'll let others chime in now. Note: You can also look at the reviews on each flavor on our website for some extra peace of mind.

Thanks.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Here's the full details on our black Friday sale! Check this link and bookmark it!
Black_Friday_Ad.jpg

ynotjelly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome sale Madcow MOOOOO
For anyone that hasn't tried this awesome juice IT WON'T DISAPPOINT! it's the juice I reach for 9 x out of 10

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Awesome sale Madcow MOOOOO
For anyone that hasn't tried this awesome juice IT WON'T DISAPPOINT! it's the juice I reach for 9 x out of 10

Now what can we do to make that 10/10 times?

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
For Our Valued Customers, We're going to go ahead and make our sale go live!
Our Black Friday Sale Is Now Live, Will Last Through 11/28!
Don't Forget To Check Out Our Black Friday Deals Page For All The Specials!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Sampler Packs Are Now Live! Won't Last Long, Get A Pack While Supplies Last! Order Here
white-background-2_1.jpg

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Don't forget to mark your calender's for this Friday! 11/25 @ 1pm - 3/120ml $23.99 | 5/120ml $39.99 | 10/120ml $69.99!

Juice as low as $7/120ml that's only $0.06 per ml!! Plus, it ships 100% free!
We also added 3 flavors to our line up that are a must try, MadCow Milk, Juicy! Bubblegum and H-9 Vaccine!
We strongly suggest picking up a bottle or two of one of these flavors (especially MadCow Milk) as it is truly a masterpiece!

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
That white label looks better.

Ninja edit: that strawberries and cream is bad ass you will love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kpac73

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Happy Thanksgiving MadCow! And VU!

I had a question before I order tomorrow. I would love to know what cools down the mellow? is it mint or menthol? I love the idea of grapes and cantaloupe but I dont like mints and menthol's so thank you before hand!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Happy Thanksgiving MadCow! And VU!

I had a question before I order tomorrow. I would love to know what cools down the mellow? is it mint or menthol? I love the idea of grapes and cantaloupe but I dont like mints and menthol's so thank you before hand!
Happy thanksgiving to you as well! Hope it was a good one!

It's actually Koolada, so there's no flavor for the cooling, it's just...cooling :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope everyone had a fun and exciting Thanksgiving day!
We want to thank all of those that spent this Thanksgiving without their loved ones due to Military deployment, to doctors, to law enforcement, what you do is greatly appreciated, and we thank those family's for being strong during these days.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Sale Is Now Live! | 3/120ml $23.99 | 5/120ml $39.99 | 10/120ml $69.99 | Live For 6-8 Hours!

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK time to place an order on a bottle of the pumpkin pie. anything else I should grab? already have had zombie and ZN51.

I've got 5 on it!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
OK time to place an order on a bottle of the pumpkin pie. anything else I should grab? already have had zombie and ZN51.

I've got 5 on it!
Grab MadCow Milk! We can't push that flavor enough!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
What's white label?

It's the new label, waterproof, better looking etc. Nothing different with the product, just looks better than it did, and it meets all of the FDA requirements (boo!)

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey @madcow that splitz you offer is it a good banana and peanut butter vape?

I have been jonesing for a good banana juice and a peanut butter juice. if there was a mixed one that would be good too!

Stuff for sale...Inquire within.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have been away from the forum for to long I missed the new punkin flavors. OMG gonna have to try those out. I got less than half a bottle left of The Zombie and was checking to see what I need to pull out on payday and seen so many new flavors oh my looks like a 5 pack is in my future lol

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I have been away from the forum for to long I missed the new punkin flavors. OMG gonna have to try those out. I got less than half a bottle left of The Zombie and was checking to see what I need to pull out on payday and seen so many new flavors oh my looks like a 5 pack is in my future lol
Hi! It's nice to see you around again! :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
hey @madcow that splitz you offer is it a good banana and peanut butter vape?

I have been jonesing for a good banana juice and a peanut butter juice. if there was a mixed one that would be good too!

Stuff for sale...Inquire within.
I personally love it, it doesn't have a strong ice cream flavor, you'll get more of the peanut butter, banana and graham than anything. The ice cream is there, just subtle notes.

VU Sponsors