Become a Patron!

Made it official...lol

Hello everybody...
My name is mark (aka chainlink) and I have been reading this forum at least once a week since last June.
sometimes everyday...I have got to know many of the posters here and will click on a thread when I see their name.
I am going on 2 1/2 years vaping after almost 32 years smoking...
I started slow...like many of you, I tried the ecigs from non-vape stores and liked it, but the product was not very good....and went back to smoking...then a co worker showed me an ego that he bought from a vape store...I did not know that there was vape stores lol...and I ended up getting one...then from there an e-leaf 20 then an e-leaf 30 with a kangor nano that I vaped for a year then pif to my mother in law...still going strong (both...e-leaf and mother in law) I stopped smoking with very little money invested and did not spend much my first 2 years...
I was vaping to not smoke and tried real hard to keep the cost down...BUT last December I said hell with it..
I am a vaper and I am going to have some fun with it...since then I have pif all my old gear and started to to get more advanced gear...anyway enough about me
This forum has given me a way to get info about vaping and gear and safety that I could not have gotten otherwise and need to thank you all.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Mark, congrats on putting the smokes down and welcome, Nice to meet you:wave:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground mark :cheers:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to VU Mark! Congrats on leaving the stinkies and becoming a VU member! :cheers:

VU Sponsors