Become a Patron!

Made the plunge

Zombiewoof

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Starting tomorrow and through the next week I will receive in the post: I liter of 100MG nicotine, a shit load of syringes, some Flavour Art stuff, some 8oz amber bottlles to put said nicotine in, in the freezer. A quart of PG, a quart of VG. I already bought at the local DIY some latex gloves, a nice container for syringes and stuff and I have enough 15 and 30 Ml bottles to last until I'm to old too vape. I'm doin' this, no matter what and I'm gonna have fun dammit, no matter what you say. I'll get back to ya after my first attempt :)

Last edited:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Woohoo, good for you! It is fun to mix. All the help from these terrific people makes it easy. They are always ready to answer questions and offer advice. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You guys with your huge orders!
You did it the right way. I don't even want to think how much I've spent on postage for all my manymany little orders.
Haha, I'll start a thread tomorrow or tuesday posting more pics...You should see what I have coming in. I'm the giddiest little school kid ever waiting on my DiY vapemail!

Zombiewoof

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Today I got my FA stuff and some syringes, tomorrow I get the PG and VG, amber bottles and some more syringes. Wednesday the nic. arrives. So all in all everything is coming ahead of expected delivery. BTW Hugh props to the folks at Bull city Vapors, they sent my FA stuff in two days, amazing!

Zombiewoof

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK, so I got my PG/VG and other stuff today. The Nic comes tomorrow, but I couldn't wait. I made 15Ml of 70/30 VG/PG Menthol just to check it out. I'm in love again:) I usually vape menthols, let me preface that with the fact that I smoked for over forty years. I never smoked menthol as a preference, but I don't like tobacco juice's, I smoked enough tobacco to know what it tastes like and I've never vaped a juice that actually emulated real cigarettes. However menthol gives me a close enough mental image to keep me happy. I currently vape 6mg liquid as a normal all day vape and I don't grind my teeth or try and hurt people, so It keeps my nic cravings at bay. All that being said, normally I vape a 50/50 juice, but I decided to make this first batch a 70/30 VG/PG blend. AT .8 ohms the vapor production is far superior and very satisfying. I was also able to tweak the amount of FA flavoring with what I now officially refer to scientifically as a "Tich" of powdered menthol crystals dissolved in PG to enhance the overall flavor to something that I consider better than what I have been buying up until now. I feel like my toe is now in the DYI pool. I'm going to keep perfecting this simple menthol until I feel comfortable enough to start trying other flavors. Eventually I want to clone Wyze eliquid's "Mystic Chi", which is one of the only citrus juice's I actually like. If I can get that down, I think I'll be ready to try doing more complex flavors that I may actually like. :cool:

VU Sponsors