Become a Patron!

Madvape safe ?? Or not

AlexDTA

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've seen few posts on online saying madvapes as Ben stealing money off people's credit cards and buying things with there cards

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Didn't have anything stolen but they didn't ship my shit for over a week until I asked for a refund then they shipped half of it. Shit service and they lie. Fuck them

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

10:45 mark explains it all

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
madvapes use to be a good company I have had good dealings with them in the past but around the middle of this year I noticed things going downhill with them. I bought some coils for my ehpro etank s2 recently because they had them on sale and they are getting hard to find and had no problem but for the most part there are better places to get your gear from.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
madvapes use to be a good company I have had good dealings with them in the past but around the middle of this year I noticed things going downhill with them. I bought some coils for my ehpro etank s2 recently because they had them on sale and they are getting hard to find and had no problem but for the most part there are better places to get your gear from.

I was all excited when they opened a store about 10 miles from me, but the last couple times I went in there, they had hardly any driptips at all, and that's the only thing I'll happily pay retail markup for, driptips. Haven't been back since maybe very early this year, or maybe fall of 2015, not sure exactly. It's been a while. I never had any issues with them as far as my money or identity, they just seemed to stop caring, so I did the same. There's a couple of great vape shops within about 2 miles of me. :D

Andria

VU Sponsors