Become a Patron!

Magandang Umaga from Philippines!

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
Magandang Umaga! = Good Morning!

Hi VapingUG! I´m Ocage from the Philippines, 24years old and just turned 3 years of vaping.

I was a smoker for nearly 5 years of my life from Marlboro black to Marlboro Red, it was a hell a ride with good memories and nice smoke sessions but I hate to see myself on a bed in a hospital. I started with a clone starter kit and I enjoyed it but feels different and that time I was using only a 3mg nic level so I smoke cigs on and off between 1-3 months. I found out that I should increase my nicotine level and I watched everything from juices, coil builds, cotton builds, mod reviews etc. around February or March 2015 I commit myself to vaping and staying away from cigarettes I reminded myself why did I start vaping at first place. Cloud chasing was fun, doing O´s was fun and here I am staying at 12mg nic level and more of a casual vaper or maybe flavor chaser, whatever you may call it. Overall it was a really nice progress to meet people in vapecons and stuff. I´ll end it here and you may contact me if you have any questions about Vaping Community in the Philippines I might not know everything but I will answer truthfully and within my knowledge.

Thank you so much :)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome and congratulations on stopping smoking. A much better feeling

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations and Welcome to VU

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

I'd love to get some the great Filipino gear, but my wallet and wife say no!:facepalm:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard good to have you join our community :cheers:

VU Sponsors