Become a Patron!

Magician Looking For E-cig with Certain Features

Hello,

I am looking for a type of E-Cig similar to a Joye/Joyetech 510-T Automatic in Black.

Basically it needs to be designed similar to that and be as as close to completely silent as possible...needs to be automatic and preferably Tank type and Black.

Basically i need it to be able to be small, silent, auto, large capacity, black, and able to be used if I connect it to tubes/stuff on either end like i could with the Joyetech due to where the holes on it are located

Also if anyone knows a reputable website that sells the Joyetech 510-T Auto in Black, or the E-Cigs you guys suggest, as well as Empty Tanks please let me know.. kind of hard for me to find out which sites are decent.

Thank You,
JuggleMage

Last edited:

ty the reason i was asking here is because i checked on google for it and like the first link and third link they are either out of stock or do not have the specified ones... the second link seems good though and like i said wanted to make sure it was a good site ppl have used before...

and also looking for another newer e-cig that my be similar details wise

again thanks for the links.. seems the second one might be good for the joyetech one

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
ty the reason i was asking here is because i checked on google for it and like the first link and third link they are either out of stock or do not have the specified ones... the second link seems good though and like i said wanted to make sure it was a good site ppl have used before...

and also looking for another newer e-cig that my be similar details wise

again thanks for the links.. seems the second one might be good for the joyetech one
I don't know if this will be much help or not, but myvaporstore and myfreedomsmokes are both legitimate sites, I can't speak to cignot though. Good luck with your search, I hope someone will have an answer for you on the website, or even on a similar product that may work out for you.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Cignot is good and Vicki may be one of the last Joyetech dealers that still has the 510-T stuff. It's no longer in production so finding any of it isn't easy at this point.

There is also the eleaf iCare series stuff which is new. It is auto fire and has a self contained tank, but there are several differences in style that may not fit what you need. Like: The opening for the drip tip is oval-ish in a rectangular style top. Here:

http://www.eleafworld.com/icare/

Take a look under the Products drop menu for other options in the iCare series. Different sizes/styles are available.

VU Sponsors