Become a Patron!

Magnetic Rocks e-liquid..poprocks on the inhale..nasty chlorine bleach flavor on the exhale!

Acidiumsix

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dont know if i got a bad bottle but my local shop sells this stuff..Its made by DAZE and its called Magnetic Rocks...when i walked in everybody was talkin about how great this stuff is.. how it tasted like candy and seriously similar to poprocks..so in the mood for a change..and tired of blindly buying flavors only to find they suck i decided a room full of regular vapers must be reliable when not one has a bad thing to say about a juice.. so a whopping $28 & i was on my way home to try it out.. it smelled great.. i cleaned a tank(distilled water)..dried it (organic cotton) and loaded a new fresh set up(fresh from the foil).. filled and let it soak for a minute..first drag..the inhale was great but as it left my mouth the overwhelming flavor of swimming pool chlorine filled my senses..BLEACH! So..clean tank remove cartrige..replace with a fresh set up.. and the same.. i dont get it.. theres no way somebody could find this flavor appealing unless they dont exhale! Hands down the most horrid vaping experience in my 6 years of vaping..and ive had some nasty flavors..but this one tastes like poison.. and not a little bit likw bleach..just like bleach..so far everybody ive handed it to without mentioning the flavor has handed it back to me and said," did you bleach out your cartridges or something?" .. what the hell? Anybody ever experience anything similar? could a bad batch be the case? who can you trust for flavor advice? i cant afford to spend 30bucks a bottle and have the flavors be unvapable.. $$

VU Sponsors