Become a Patron!

Magnetic Stirrer

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Seen it, would like to have one to play around with, might be useful, not paying 120 bucks to find out. If it had a really nice scale integrated into it, I'd have already bought.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seen it, would like to have one to play around with, might be useful, not paying 120 bucks to find out. If it had a really nice scale integrated into it, I'd have already bought.
they are real an easy and cheap to make yourself....mine cost me about 20.00 to make.there's tons of Youtube videos on how to make one.

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Bought it, hated it, returned it. Pretty useful as a hotplate (5-6$ candle warmer does the same), as far as mixing... much to be desired. If you mix MAX VG or anything favoring the VG side of things, do not buy this. It takes a mix between a rocket scientist and a pro poker player to get that thing to work and even if you get lucky enough to turn it on it will immediately make you regret spending the $$.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Bought it, hated it, returned it. Pretty useful as a hotplate (5-6$ candle warmer does the same), as far as mixing... much to be desired. If you mix MAX VG or anything favoring the VG side of things, do not buy this. It takes a mix between a rocket scientist and a pro poker player to get that thing to work and even if you get lucky enough to turn it on it will immediately make you regret spending the $$.
Ive yet to try a magnetic mixer but after reading this Im glad I havent. I never thought about how thick VG is and how hard it would be to get it going. being a Max VG vaper sometimes Im as high as 97/98 % VG. good info :)

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was also thinking of picking one up but now, I'll just stick with my milk frother.

VU Sponsors