Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I live in a rural area and have a rural mailbox that sits on a post by the side of the road.about 200' from my front door.

And my mail carrier (AKA The Lazy Mail Bitch:poop:) delivers the mail anywhere between 2:30 and 7:30 P.M. which means that unless I get text informing me that a package that I have been tracking has been delivered, I grab a flashlight to make the 400' round trip in the dark to get the mail. Total PITA!

My son bought me one of these for Xmas.

Mail Chime MAIL-1200 Wireless Mail Alert System

41UpcIYDm4L.jpg

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00103F...liid=I3L84RZDK567QF&colid=2NBNZGLM4M5AS&psc=0

It was finally warm enough today to install it (has to be warm enough for the adhesive on the base of the transmitter to stick to the inside door of the mailbox)

The thing works like a charm!

When the mailbox door is opened, the transmitter sends a signal to the small base unit in my living room and the red light flashes and it beeps 4 times. You can adjust the volume of the "Beep" or turn it off and just look at the light.

Best invention since VW mods!:stars:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Nice device for those like you not near your mail box.

For me I have two dogs that bark, and carry on like its there next meal when they hear the mail truck.

received_1302098776494977.jpeg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
RJ, I need to get one for my father. He's in the same situation. And he just loves gadgets! Great idea!

VU Sponsors