Become a Patron!

Make or sell me a starter kit?

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanna dip my toes into DIY but it's a little overwhelming what to buy. Is there anyone out there who would piece together a kit I could order? Doesn't have to be from the same website. I've heard some of the advertised starter kits are a waste.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
all you would need is:

VG & PG (or only VG for max vg juice)
nic base
bottles/syringes
flavors

and download "ejuicemeup" for a calculator to get your percentages

can get it all from bullcityvapor and they also carry vaportek nic which is very high quality

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
put together this for you, they seem to be out of stock on a lot of things

Capture.PNG

can add more flavors and add some syringes i forgot lol

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome thnx! I've never heard of them but their prices look great!

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to DIY Jedi! My best suggestion to you is to read everything you can in this entire DIY section. There is TONS of great info, tutorials, reviews...etc. You would be surprised to know that there are MANY posts just like yours here already..lol If ya like, you can start with the following supplier links:

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/diy-reviews-flavorings-nic-base-suppliers.393/

We are all happy to share suggestions for what works for us personally, but only you can decide what will work for you. As with anything else in vaping, it might take some time and yes you might spend a little more than you should, but man when you find it...it's allllllllll worth it! Take the time, do your research and have some patience with yourself. Don't expect that you'll be making vendor quality juice on your first batch because trust me...that AIN'T HAPPENING...LOL It's not rocket science, but it definitely takes a learning curve. Good luck! :)

VU Sponsors