Become a Patron!

MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD and tell Aspire to stop using brass and questionable wicks

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Old Kanger coils used brass too. Personally, I have no phobia of brass, but I can be sensitive to the plight of those who suffer from that crippling fear. Avoid looking at pictures of brass and seek professional help in dealing with it, if it makes daily life too unbearable.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, the wire is kanthal. The word "coil" is also used interchangeably with "head" when speaking of clearomizers.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Old Kanger coils used brass too. Personally, I have no phobia of brass, but I can be sensitive to the plight of those who suffer from that crippling fear. Avoid looking at pictures of brass and seek professional help in dealing with it, if it makes daily life too unbearable.

I agree with you Hartoled, I have never considered chromed brass and issue either. But since many are lambasting Aspire for this I think what's good for the goose is good for the gander and those that see this as an issue should be consistent with their lambasting.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i saw a drone outside of my house the other day. it made me very uneasy. anyway, here's an agouti.

2514345_orig.jpg

VU Sponsors