Become a Patron!

Making juice tomorrow and need fruit ideas

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been vaping strawberry for s while and need something else but cannot think of what to make. I have many many fruits, many vanillas, creams and others. The base I will be using is 4% dx sweet cream and 3% Vanilla Swirl.

I was thinking cherry but don't like it strong. I have fa brand cherries. I have several raspberries, blueberries and cranberries and other fruits I can't think of. I just got inw chermoya but don't know how to use it.

All suggestions are welcome.

I've been vaping strawberry for s while and need something else but cannot think of what to make. I have many many fruits, many vanillas, creams and others. The base I will be using is 4% dx sweet cream and 3% Vanilla Swirl.

I was thinking cherry but don't like it strong. I have fa brand cherries. I have several raspberries, blueberries and cranberries and other fruits I can't think of. I just got inw chermoya but don't know how to use it.

I just made peaches and. Cream i did 6 percent. Tfa juicey peach and 2 percent sweet cream and 2 percent cream barlie seap 1 week i used to sweeten mine but dont now just seep it very good

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just made peaches and. Cream i did 6 percent. Tfa juicey peach and 2 percent sweet cream and 2 percent cream barlie seap 1 week i used to sweeten mine but dont now just seep it very good
What's the third ingredient?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I was planning on doing the same thing. Might try a mix of coconut and some other fruits, probably blueberry raspberry coconut and Cap vanilla custard. I like trying new recipes without using other people's ideas, the juice always seems to come out delicious. Every fruit or combination of fruits I've mixed with Cap's vanilla custard (V1) tastes fantastic.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was planning on doing the same thing. Might try a mix of coconut and some other fruits, probably blueberry raspberry coconut and Cap vanilla custard. I like trying new recipes without using other people's ideas, the juice always seems to come out delicious. Every fruit or combination of fruits I've mixed with Cap's vanilla custard (V1) tastes fantastic.
Maybe 3% TFA blueberry extra and blueberry wild, 3% TFA sweet raspberry and 1% fa coconut. Still thinking about using the original base, 4% dx sweet cream and 3% Vanilla Swirl. Don't really care for cap custard.

What do you think about that?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe 3% TFA blueberry extra and blueberry wild, 3% TFA sweet raspberry and 1% fa coconut. Still thinking about using the original base, 4% dx sweet cream and 3% Vanilla Swirl. Don't really care for cap custard.

What do you think about that?
Sounds like a winner.....hell, I haven't made a juice with fruit and vanilla I didn't like.....guess I'm just not a connoisseur.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay, here's what I will be making after doing some research. I decided not to put coconut. I need to feel out the blueberries.

I debated between FW and FA bilberry as the third. I went with FW due to strength, although, one drop of FA bilberry per 10 mls may be a good choice, too.

TFA Blueberry Wild 5%
TFA Blueberry Extra 3%
FW Blueberry 2%
TFA Bavarian Cream 4%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 3%
FA Marshmallow 0.5%

VU Sponsors