Mako War RDA

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have this yet? (probably should have asked before I pulled the trigger)

I was checking this thing out over the weekend and had to order... for 50 bucks, I don't think you can go wrong, large juice well, large airflow, gold plated pins, 2 topcaps/driptips.

http://www.beyondvape.com/store/import-cat-c-12_13/beyond-vape-mako-war-rda-p-1985.html

I don't have one but now I want one! Nice that it comes with multiple tips and it looks like the airflow should be baller! Let us know how you like it.

BuckFondue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
absolutely, just got tracking so I'll be throwing it together this weekend. Will update.

BuckFondue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
as easy as anything else I guess. I've got stillares that have gold plating that the plating never flaked off.

TOC5SFG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I was checking this thing out over the weekend and had to order... for 50 bucks, I don't think you can go wrong, large juice well, large airflow, gold plated pins, 2 topcaps/driptips.

http://www.beyondvape.com/store/import-cat-c-12_13/beyond-vape-mako-war-rda-p-1985.html
I've been enjoying mine. We'll see how the plating holds up over time. For such short money, I can't complain.

- Tommy

BuckFondue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got it today, wrapped it at .25 it's airy as all hell... I don't feel like the flavor is there with this thing.

TOC5SFG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got it today, wrapped it at .25 it's airy as all hell... I don't feel like the flavor is there with this thing.
Damn. I no longer sub it - usually stay around 1ohm these days - but I've had great flavor results between 1-1.3ohms.

Bright side, if it doesn't work out, at least it didn't break the bank. Keeping it positive for you, haus.

Good luck
- TOC

- Tommy

BuckFondue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I figured that as well. Its still good, but more for clouds than flavor

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I got one from the local B&M last week. I like it pretty well. The chuff style cap is lacking on the flavor but makes some nice clouds. The other cap has the air flow adjustment and the flavor seems a lot better to me. Just my opinion though. All in all it seems like a pretty solid RDA to me, especially for the price.

How easy does the plating flake off?
It has 24k gold plating so it shouldn't flake off that easily, if at all, unless of course you build to .crazyohms lol
I had a clone stillare v2 and authentic stillare v2 and the clone chipped off over the span of 3-5 months while the authentic sort of did this weird fading thing, I guess it's the same as chipping off but not as dramatic... But after all of that I try to stay away from copper plating etc. My tobeco dark horse has "gold plating" but so far (3 months) none of the plating has rubbed off.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How easy does the plating flake off?
I think I've had mine for around 3 months now and the plating still looks as good ad the day I bought it.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does it have a single coil airflow option or just the dual? Cutting off a lot of the air should tighten flavor as with any rda. Looks bad ass though and for 50 bucks thats sweet. My gold plated plume was like 130 if i remember correctly that was a while ago. So thumbs up or down?

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does it have a single coil airflow option or just the dual? Cutting off a lot of the air should tighten flavor as with any rda. Looks bad ass though and for 50 bucks thats sweet. My gold plated plume was like 130 if i remember correctly that was a while ago. So thumbs up or down?
Yeah it has a chuff style cap and a wide bore drip tip. The metal cap and wide bore drip tip have the single coil option. I'd say definite thumbs up IMO.

VU Sponsors