wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
here we go again :) I was thinking I may as well share this also since I shared GOCbecause if you have the flavors for GOC you are just 4 away from having Mama Js Cherry Pie. though sme of the flavors may be similar they both taste very different. this is more like taking a big bite out of the middle, thick sweet gooey cherry flavor hits you with undertones of crust coming up in the back end. I like to let this one sit for 3 or 4 days for everything to blend since its such a heavy dose of everything but there is nothing wrong with getting a little sample and vaping it right away.

cherry pie :
2% Apple Pie (FA)
1% Brandy (FA)
1% Brown Sugar Extra (TFA)
3% Cherry (FA)
1.5% Graham Cracker (Clear) (TFA)
1.5% Graham Cracker (FW)
1.5% Wisnia Cherry (INAWERA)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I see two of you have tried this before was it sold on Mamaj's?
Yes!

NOMS

giphy.gif

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @wllmc for sharing! very awesome of you!

Is the cherries wisnia the concentrate or is there a third cherry from INW ..? They do tend to run dif variations... forget which one but thought I saw one flavor that had a regular a concentrate and a wisnia or shisha version.

:)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
cherry pie :
2% Apple Pie (FA)
1% Brandy (FA)
3% Cherry (FA)
1.5% Graham Cracker (FW)

Wow. Definitely have to try this. Looks like the perfect combination to optimize the Cherry flavor (without the cough syrup). Had a feeling Apple Pie would do the trick. Brandy (FA) adds a sophisticated touch
  • Cherry (FA) = Cerise (FA) ?
  • Wisnis Cherry (INW) = Cherry Koncentrat (INW) ?

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
here we go again :) I was thinking I may as well share this also since I shared GOCbecause if you have the flavors for GOC you are just 4 away from having Mama Js Cherry Pie. though sme of the flavors may be similar they both taste very different. this is more like taking a big bite out of the middle, thick sweet gooey cherry flavor hits you with undertones of crust coming up in the back end. I like to let this one sit for 3 or 4 days for everything to blend since its such a heavy dose of everything but there is nothing wrong with getting a little sample and vaping it right away.

cherry pie :
2% Apple Pie (FA)
1% Brandy (FA)
3% Cherry (FA)
1.5% Graham Cracker (FW)

Thanks for sharing wllmc. Just ordered the Wisnia Cherry and will mix it up soon. I have both FA Cherry and Black Cherry on hand but not that one. I might become a new Cherry Pie fan with this one, like I became a custard fan with your GOC. Thanks again.

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One of my FAVORITES!! I swear, I'd eat dirt if it had cherries on it - LOL!! My Mom used to make cherry pie for my birthday instead of cake! :)

I don't like cake. My wife is one hell of a pie maker though. During the holidays each year I get an apple pie that is all mine to enjoy over a few days. On my birthday I get cherry which is my favorite.:bliss::bliss:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since I don't have any cherries, & I don't know if I like cherry vapes, can I substitute any other fruit?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Now I need some cherry pie but don't have all the ingredients :mad:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
No gamble - this is a sure thing!

I like a sure bet -

Cherry is said to be so difficult to make anything actually vapable, I've never tried any of the other recipes floating around out there

The few commercial juices I tried long ago tasted like mucus medicine - thoroughly disgusting

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I like a sure bet -

Cherry is said to be so difficult to make anything actually vapable, I've never tried any of the other recipes floating around out there

The few commercial juices I tried long ago tasted like mucus medicine - thoroughly disgusting
the brandy kinda saves the day. its very powerful cherry flavor but more like sweet canned, I always think of it as the middle part of the pie

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
the brandy kinda saves the day. its very powerful cherry flavor but more like sweet canned, I always think of it as the middle part of the pie

Sounds terrific to me! Love that also, lol

Next buy will include missing ingredients:

Apple Pie (FA)
Brandy (FA)
Graham Cracker (FW)
Wisnia Cherry (INAWERA)

Been meaning to get the Brandy anyways:cool:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Sounds terrific to me! Love that also, lol

Next buy will include missing ingredients:

Apple Pie (FA)
Brandy (FA)
Graham Cracker (FW)
Wisnia Cherry (INAWERA)

Been meaning to get the Brandy anyways:cool:
you can do some pretty cool stuff with brandy, worth having in the stash for sure

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I made this with all the correct ingredients in a 100% VG 6mg base. {I am fortunate to live 10 minutes away from DIY Vapor Supply in Waterford MI} The Inawera Wisnia Cherry really makes this recipe pop. I can taste the "cherry syrup" & the actual cherries that is in cherry pie! The flavor combination just WORKS. The 25ml sample has been steeping warm for a few days. I may add a few drops of sweetener per personal preference. Thank you Wllmc for sharing this kickass recipe. I am in squonking bliss. Wow. <3

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I made this with all the correct ingredients in a 100% VG 6mg base. {I am fortunate to live 10 minutes away from DIY Vapor Supply in Waterford MI} The Inawera Wisnia Cherry really makes this recipe pop. I can taste the "cherry syrup" & the actual cherries that is in cherry pie! The flavor combination just WORKS. The 25ml sample has been steeping warm for a few days. I may add a few drops of sweetener per personal preference. Thank you Wllmc for sharing this kickass recipe. I am in squonking bliss. Wow. <3

I can't make mine until tomorrow night at the earliest :tantrum:

Jane808

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

cherry pie :
2% Apple Pie (FA)
1% Brandy (FA)
3% Cherry (FA)
1.5% Graham Cracker (FW)

Looks great~ Thanks, bro:vino:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
thanks Jim :) appreciate it

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
dang, where the heck you at ?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
oh nice :) I was like hey there is only one other time zone behind me lol but now I just feel silly :p lets go mine some gold :cool:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
oh nice :) I was like hey there is only one other time zone behind me lol but now I just feel silly :p lets go mine some gold :cool:

There is more money in mining the miners, truth be told :teehee:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm gonna cut out early if I can anyway - got a new squonker that needs testing :cool:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Okay guys - watch out now - the gloves are on

VU Sponsors