wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah that's right. against my better judgment and my better half glaring me down Im going to go ahead and share it. I get asked about it a lot and Ive been holding out but I got to thinking how unfair for everyone that loves it as much as I do. plus I wanted the most famous Custard recipe on Vaping Underground ;) If you try this and like it please leave a comment. There are no substitutes and it must be mixed as written. any adjustments up or down and it will not be G.O.C. if you are not into vaping delicious custard ingredients take your bicycle helmet and knee pads across the street. shake it and vape it, its good steeped but it pops best fresh. It also tastes better if you buy the flavors from Bull City Flavors.

new at Bull City Flavors... communtiy packs !!!! get all the flavors for GOC and other great recipes by others in the mixing community without the mind numbing back and forth clicking! http://www.bullcityflavors.com/game-over-custard-by-mama-js/

need it in a calculator? here is the link to all the flavors hit that mix button and you are good to go! while you are there give me some stars :) https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/103411#mama_js_game_over_custard_by_wllmc

2% FA vanilla bourbon
1% TFA brown sugar extra
2% Caps cake batter
0.3 % FA coconut
0.5% FA cookie
0.5% FW graham cracker
0.5% TFA graham cracker clear
1% FA marshmallow
4% Caps vanilla custard V1
2% TFA vanilla swirl

Edit... G.O.C. was labeled to be used at 14% and the above flavoring is 13.8% thats just because 14 sounded better than 13.8 . :)

Edit .... again... I am aware that this recipe is starting to be circulated and I appreciate those who have contacted me in regards to reposting and sharing variations . all I ask is that you please give credit back and a link back here if at all possible since this is the only place I hang out and please be respectful of the name we worked so hard to create. again this was my way of saying thank you for the great customers we had. enjoy everyone !!!!!

Edit number 3 :D ... check out this link to see the fun GOC thread where we are making additions to GOC to turn it into your favorite custard variant, hope to see you there! http://vapingunderground.com/thread...everything-the-re-mix-thread-by-wllmc.384856/

CGLmRupUgAE0UDx.jpg

Last edited:

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow, I am surprised and glad you are sharing that :)

And surprised it had coconut in it.
Think I have all those flavors too. Will have to mix it up when I get home next week.

*takes a screenshot of the post before you change your mind*

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow, Will, thanks so much for sharing this. I was really bummed that I never got around to trying GOC before you guys pulled the plug on production, looks like now I'll get the chance!:bliss:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
aiNJS6B.gif

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wllmc has a heart of gold. Of course he'd share with his buds.

I sure have missed you and mama. I do hope the kids and you are all well and happy. Give mama a big hug and kiss for me please. Oh alright, you can have one too.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This really is the "Holy Grail" of custards for me and my mixing journey anyways! This is what inspired me to create my own custards once the GOC concentrates started to become sparse. Cannot wait to get home and start mixing this up by the liter lol. Just happen to have every single one of these ingredients!

Cannot thank @wllmc enough!!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry...I won't be making this.

At least not until I finish off all the the "store bought" Mama J's GOC flavoring I still have as well as vape up the remaining 30 mls I mixed (single flavor @ 14%) and have aging since 2-3-16. :D

Ron
---
"The basis of art is change in the universe."- Matsuo Basho

shadows69

Member For 4 Years
Is there a sub for Graham cracker by FW? There's not even a listing for it on bull city.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Wow, I am surprised and glad you are sharing that :)

And surprised it had coconut in it.
Think I have all those flavors too. Will have to mix it up when I get home next week.

*takes a screenshot of the post before you change your mind*
it hides in there as the fluffy part

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yikes, thanks, can't wait to try this one:D.
Don't think I've got the FW Graham Cracker either tho:(.
Have to check my stash after work...
I've got a crap ton of graham cracker - even one from Central Vapors (which actually could be a FW re-bottle) - but no Flavor West. Flavor Place to the rescue, I'll have it no later than Monday.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Gotta say... I'm just shocked to hell here.
I know Huck, especially since I told you the world could burn before I ever shared it lol but there are so many people that love it and Im never getting back into the game. I had some offers on it but if I sold it then it wouldnt be mine anymore. I started Mama Js to help DIYers stick it to the man and big batch mixers selling sub par juice for inflated prices. so this is like my farewell I get more satisfaction from helping than I do $$$$ and I made plenty on it so now its time to give it to the world.

VU Sponsors