Become a Patron!

Mama J's Game Over Custard ....... the official thread by wllmc

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
thanks man :) from you that means a lot to me. not only have you been a great friend to me but I have always admired your creative and complex ideas and lucky enough to try some of your secret recipes. I always have to give credit to you and @HeadInClouds when I can for helping me along the way

Back atcha Will, and I second your comment to @Cramptholomew.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
FW Graham finally showed up, I mixed a batch and.....Crap just got back from the dentist and my face is numb. But what I can taste I think I'm going to like...thanks.

It's hard to be me..:wait:.

EDT; 4 hours latter yum ..a keeper.... definitely glad you posted this I've been looking for a good custard.

Last edited:

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Very reasonable. BCF shipping is always good for me, but they're in North Carolina and I'm next door in Tennessee. Flavor Place is way up in PA, but first class shipping is about the same. And FAST.

Thank you. Looks like I'll be adding another dealer to the flavor rolodex. :)

I lived in Pikeville, TN for 31 years before I moved to MS.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NOO, I have FW Cake Batter Dip, not CAP Cake Batter!

Too late to order CAP before going on the road. Going to have to try and mix it with FW

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I told her what you guys said ..... ' they said I NEED those liquids'

Wait a minute now, I recall saying that some mixers prefer making and vaping unflavored juice!

That's what I'm going to tell your wife!

I can be bribed though. Your future posting of a few of your best recipes should do it. :yes:

Ron
---
"There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither works."- Will Rogers

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, my wife says that eating pineapple changes the taste of sperm(according to medical research).
I'm gonna apply that logic to vaping...... and buy some pineapple concentrate lol... and when I'm questioned ' You bought more concentrates ... again !!?'
I can honestly state that I'm carrying out research on the behalf of Vapingunderground and all men on planet earth hahaha

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, my wife says that eating pineapple changes the taste of sperm(according to medical research).
I'm gonna apply that logic to vaping...... and buy some pineapple concentrate lol... and when I'm questioned ' You bought more concentrates ... again !!?'
I can honestly state that I'm carrying out research on the behalf of Vapingunderground and all men on planet earth hahaha
:facepalm:

Oh yeah that's right. against my better judgment and my better half glaring me down Im going to go ahead and share it. I get asked about it a lot and Ive been holding out but I got to thinking how unfair for everyone that loves it as much as I do. plus I wanted the most famous Custard recipe on Vaping Underground ;) If you try this and like it please leave a comment. There are no substitutes and it must be mixed as written. any adjustments up or down and it will not be G.O.C. if you are not into vaping delicious custard ingredients take your bicycle helmet and knee pads across the street. shake it and vape it, its good steeped but it pops best fresh. It also tastes better if you buy the flavors from Bull City Flavors.

2% FA vanilla bourbon
1% TFA brown sugar extra
2% Caps cake batter
0.3 % FA coconut
0.5% FA cookie
0.5% FW graham cracker
0.5% TFA graham cracker clear
1% FA marshmallow
4% Caps vanilla custard V1
2% TFA vanilla swirl

Edit... G.O.C. was labeled to be used at 14% and the above flavoring is 13.8% thats just because 14 sounded better than 13.8 . :)
what is the mix ratio please ? will the TFA,Graham cracker knock the recipe out majorly ? Thankyou very much for this recipe its very kind of you

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want the famous GOC you need to make it as written. I know Wllmc worked extremely hard on this and in all honesty it's amazing he shared such a treat. We are very fortunate, extremely fortunate he did so. In light of that I suggest you picking up the tfa Graham cracker clear. How much leaving it out would change this only WLLMC might know, but this is recipe is a true gem for any custard fan.

Wllmc, thank you so much for this very generous share.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for sharing your recipe Wllmc:) Very generous of you. I have everything except the FW Graham Cracker ( I do have Cap and TFA) so I'm mixing without, for now, and will add it when my order arrives. Guess it gets to steep for a few days.

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just got my recorded vape mail and knocked up a 200 ml batch of Game Over Custard,
it's now sitting in the crockpot for a minimum 4 hours steep.

Along with that:

A 50 ml test batch of Ken O'Where's - Strawnana Custard (24 hr crockpot steep)
A 200 ml batch of Chef's Flavours - Welsh Custard (12 hr crockpot steep)
A 200 ml batch of Bishy's Peppermint Ice cream (12 hr crockpot steep)
A 100 ml batch of SOOT's Kilberry Yogurt Clone (4 hr crockpot steep)
and
A 50 ml Test batch of fresh03's Strawberry Milkshake

While it steeps........I need to go find a bigger storage box for all these new concentrates and brewed liquids !!
Happy Vaping all x

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Just got my recorded vape mail and knocked up a 200 ml batch of Game Over Custard,

Along with that:

and

While it steeps........I need to go find a bigger storage box for all these new concentrates and brewed liquids !!
Happy Vaping all x
looks like a nice stash of deliciousness :) cheers

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
shake it and vape it, its good steeped but it pops best fresh.
The thanks goes to you for the recipe share wllmc,
what would you recommend as a good steep time for G.O.C ..?
Straight from @wllmc just shake it and vape it. It also ages well naturally in a dark place, no need for heat...

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The thanks goes to you for the recipe share wllmc,
what would you recommend as a good steep time for G.O.C ..?
Straight from @wllmc just shake it and vape it. It also ages well naturally in a dark place, no need for heat...
Ill echo this lol :) looks like you made enough for a propper lung steep. thats how I do it make a big bottle and start vaping and every day it steeps a little more :p I dont understand the steeping craze. who wants to vape old juice lol. a propper recipe should be good today tomorrow and next week and should be gone in less than a couple months depending on batch size not barely "just getting good" .... thats just me though :) but all jokes aside it will be ready when you are :)

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There aren't many custard recipe's I've liked and have never kept one in my rotation, but this GOC is excellent and one I'll make on a regular basis. HUGE bonus is that it's good to go right away. I've been vaping the crap out of it. It's also very versatile. Just for the heck of it, I topped off a tank of my RY427, which I love, with GOC and it was damn good. Also did that with @PreparationHero's Cinnamon Toast Crunch (also an excellent recipe).... loved it. I purchased some of Liquid Barns White Chocolate Peppermint due to all the comments I've read about how delicious it is. Had a stand alone mix using the recommended 12% and for me, it has a really good flavor, but a little thin and not quite creamy enough for me. Rather than trying to cream it up a bit with another flavoring, I added some GOC to about a half a tank and presto.......that did the trick. GOC has a little magic going on.

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
a proper recipe should be good today tomorrow and next week and should be gone in less than a couple months depending on batch size
I agree totally - and thanks for info guys.

I was under the impression that alot of juices, especially those that include custards - need a decent steep in-order for the custard notes to mature and blend.
Im gonna make up a 30 ml of G.O.C and give it a go straight after mixing.
Most of my mixes never reach the steeped state (unless I crockpot them), cuz I tend to make and vape lol

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Made this up early this week and it is definitely going into my rotation. I don't keep many their either. I definitely like it fresh better but it is still good after a few days

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
There aren't many custard recipe's I've liked and have never kept one in my rotation, but this GOC is excellent and one I'll make on a regular basis. HUGE bonus is that it's good to go right away. I've been vaping the crap out of it. It's also very versatile. Just for the heck of it, I topped off a tank of my RY427, which I love, with GOC and it was damn good. Also did that with @PreparationHero's Cinnamon Toast Crunch (also an excellent recipe).... loved it. I purchased some of Liquid Barns White Chocolate Peppermint due to all the comments I've read about how delicious it is. Had a stand alone mix using the recommended 12% and for me, it has a really good flavor, but a little thin and not quite creamy enough for me. Rather than trying to cream it up a bit with another flavoring, I added some GOC to about a half a tank and presto.......that did the trick. GOC has a little magic going on.
thanks I appreciate the comment :) it is like magic or DIY duct tape hahaha can fix or enhance just about anything or good straight up. mmm RY4 and GOC sounds good

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ill echo this lol :) looks like you made enough for a propper lung steep. thats how I do it make a big bottle and start vaping and every day it steeps a little more :p I dont understand the steeping craze. who wants to vape old juice lol. a propper recipe should be good today tomorrow and next week and should be gone in less than a couple months depending on batch size not barely "just getting good" .... thats just me though :) but all jokes aside it will be ready when you are :)

I like the way you think! When I get done mixing I just wanna vape that stuff! :D

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for sharing your recipe Wllmc:) Very generous of you. I have everything except the FW Graham Cracker ( I do have Cap and TFA) so I'm mixing without, for now, and will add it when my order arrives. Guess it gets to steep for a few days.

Wllmc, have to tell you I have tried numerous custard recipes since I started DIY 3 years ago, and didn't really care for any of them...UNTIL NOW ! This is a great recipe and vape and sure appreciate you sharing it with us. Thank you, thank you.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Wllmc, have to tell you I have tried numerous custard recipes since I started DIY 3 years ago, and didn't really care for any of them...UNTIL NOW ! This is a great recipe and vape and sure appreciate you sharing it with us. Thank you, thank you.
hey thanks! Im glad you like it :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
wllmc, you noted when you posted your GOC recipe that "it pops fresh but it's good steeped also". I don't think it's my imagination, but I have to agree. Mine was mixed about a week ago and yes, its' good, but it doesn't pop like it did fresh. That's an interesting phenomenon.
wllmc, did you ever try GOC with Caps Custard V2? I'm vaping so much GOC that thought is bothering me a bit. I suppose it shouldn't since I smoked cigarettes for 50+ years :(
I have tried it with V2 and it just wasnt the same... close but not close enough to change the Mama Js recipe for a "cleaner" vape. wasnt as good. part of the "fresh pop" is kinda fresh taste buds. I have to give it a break every few days or weeks it starts to give vapers tongue, I know its to good to put down lol but take a break from it for a day or 2 and you probably will get that pow pow back :)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Along with that:

and

Happy Vaping all x

Strawnana custard is great, but it really needs to sit for a month at minimum. I've got 150 ml that will hit a month tomorrow. Yummy.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
part of the "fresh pop" is kinda fresh taste buds. I have to give it a break every few days or weeks it starts to give vapers tongue, I know its to good to put down lol but take a break from it for a day or 2 and you probably will get that pow pow back :)

I know what you are talking about.... I hit your G.O. for two days and moved on to Squonk's Sweet and Creamy Strawberry for a couple days and will move back to the G.O. then. After using your G.O. for a couple of days that Strawberry stands out big time:)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Adding 3-4% INW Shisha Strawberry is also nice mixed in with the GOC:D.

:( I ordered some three weeks ago. I waited about two weeks, the usual amount of time, then I checked the tracking info. It seems my order left Cardiff, went to London where it was sent to an address and refused, then it went to Belfast, then back to Cardiff. WTF!! I contacted the company and they replied, sorry for the mistake we'll reship immediately. It'll be another two weeks provided it doesn't do a tour of France or Germany first.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
:( I ordered some three weeks ago. I waited about two weeks, the usual amount of time, then I checked the tracking info. It seems my order left Cardiff, went to London where it was sent to an address and refused, then it went to Belfast, then back to Cardiff. WTF!! I contacted the company and they replied, sorry for the mistake we'll reship immediately. It'll be another two weeks provided it doesn't do a tour of France or Germany first.

Luckily all my vape related stuff comes within a week from BCF & ECX.
But my ebay orders sometimes take "detours" along the way but at least they stay inside the US;).

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
When it comes to getting stuff, no country in the world does it as well as the US. I do miss that part.
Oh that's sad. We complain all the time about shipping. I generally have pretty good experiences, but I sure do read a lot of very bad ones.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh that's sad. We complain all the time about shipping. I generally have pretty good experiences, but I sure do read a lot of very bad ones.

Oh, it's not so much the delivery service, but just the staggering level of availability of things. For example, when I lived in Kwangju, S. Korea in 98-99, my wife and I would have to fly up to Seoul and go shopping in the gray market in Itaewon to find deodorant. The market was full of stuff coming from the US bases and sold in the, literally, underground markets. It was pretty cool, but a pain in the ass. Even today in Dubai, there is so much not here that is just commonplace in the US. When I go home and go to supermarkets I walk around in awe.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, it's not so much the delivery service, but just the staggering level of availability of things. For example, when I lived in Kwangju, S. Korea in 98-99, my wife and I would have to fly up to Seoul and go shopping in the gray market in Itaewon to find deodorant. The market was full of stuff coming from the US bases and sold in the, literally, underground markets. It was pretty cool, but a pain in the ass. Even today in Dubai, there is so much not here that is just commonplace in the US. When I go home and go to supermarkets I walk around in awe.
Just wow. I'll not complain so much anymore, lol.

ttatlanta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Missing ingredients arrived this morning, so as I was drinking my coffee, I've mixed some Max VG GOC.
sticker,375x360.u6.png

VU Sponsors