Become a Patron!

Mama J's Game Over Custard ....... the official thread by wllmc

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BIG thumbs up wllmc, hit great for two days of vaping then kind of got bla.... hit two other flavors then back to GO and BAM hitting great again! This is in my rotation for sure just not more than a couple days;) To much goodness for me:inlove:

lownote2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
GOC was hands down the best custard I have ever vaped!! I am so grateful for you posting this. Seriously, this just made my entire day, week, even year. Thank you so much wllmc. I'll be mixing gallons lol.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Missing ingredients arrived this morning, so as I was drinking my coffee, I've mixed some Max VG GOC.
sticker,375x360.u6.png
Groooovy man ..... hahaha I love austin powers. GOC and mornig Joe. the best part of waking up

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
BIG thumbs up wllmc, hit great for two days of vaping then kind of got bla.... hit two other flavors then back to GO and BAM hitting great again! This is in my rotation for sure just not more than a couple days;) To much goodness for me:inlove:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
GOC was hands down the best custard I have ever vaped!! I am so grateful for you posting this. Seriously, this just made my entire day, week, even year. Thank you so much wllmc. I'll be mixing gallons lol.
Gad I could help :) comments like this make it all worth it for me :) enjoy

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
While good right away it really gets smooth after 7 - 10 days when the bakery notes come into there own.
Loving it. Graham....MMMMM. The search is over this may be the last custard I ever need. Again thanks.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
wllmc ! i can hardly contain the joy! thank you so much for this recipe! thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you and thank you....
hey rusty :) enjoy friend :)

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Job very well done! I looked at the thread and had everything except the FW Graham Cracker. So I just doubled up on the TFA Graham Cracker Clear. I don't know if that changed it much, but it is fantastic. It will be heavy in the rotation for the foreseeable future. Kudos, and thanks for the share!

Last edited:

jpasint

Member For 4 Years
So has anyone made this yet?
If so how do you like it compared to store purchased GOC?

Will be mixing mine up this weekend!

Still hasn't sunk in yet that we are dealing with the real deal here.
I've never had access to a genuine store recipe before. Not to mention this recipe happens to be the best custard recipe in the world.

I reckon I'll be settled in once I make the mix and taste it this weekend.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I've never had access to a genuine store recipe before. Not to mention this recipe happens to be the best custard recipe in the world.

I have....it's amazing! I miraculously had everything and mixed it the day it was posted. Sooooo yummy now.....

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

@Teresa P can testify its the real deal, I had talked to her and she said it tasted exactly the same and surprised I didnt keep out any secerets lol or huckster and HIC since they had the recipe all along :p If whoever is mixing this up sticks to the recipe it will be 100% genuine G.O.C. :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Teresa P can testify its the real deal, I had talked to her and she said it tasted exactly the same and surprised I didnt keep out any secerets lol or huckster and HIC since they had the recipe all along :p If whoever is mixing this up sticks to the recipe it will be 100% genuine G.O.C. :)
^^^ WORD. I hate getting all excited because a vendor finally gives up a recipe, then mixing it up to taste something "off." I'd rather not have the recipe at all. But this is the real deal, folks. Believe. :inlove:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You guys are making my mouth water! I was missing a few of the flavors, but I finally got them ordered yesterday, so as soon as they get here, I'm mixing some of this, too! I can't wait! Thanks, @wllmc for sharing this. I go through a lot of juice and never bought any "commercial" juice after my first month of vaping - it's all been DIY since then, so I never had the original. Now I can! YAY! :D

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for sharing this.
I never got a chance to try it back when the concentrate was available.I had planned for a long time to try it someday,and when that day finally came,i went to Bull City,and it was gone,so i figured i just missed out.Now,i finally get the chance,got the flavors i was missing a few days back,so made a bottle up yesterday,and looking forward to giving it a try.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sharing this.
I never got a chance to try it back when the concentrate was available.I had planned for a long time to try it someday,and when that day finally came,i went to Bull City,and it was gone,so i figured i just missed out.Now,i finally get the chance,got the flavors i was missing a few days back,so made a bottle up yesterday,and looking forward to giving it a try.
Try it, try it now lol!

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try it, try it now lol!
Yeah,i had just started wondering how long it needed to steep,so went back to the first post,and seen it mentioned that it was good right away.That works out great because i hate waiting haha,so i'll be cleaning and rewicking here very shortly to give this a try.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah,i had just started wondering how long it needed to steep,so went back to the first post,and seen it mentioned that it was good right away.That works out great because i hate waiting haha,so i'll be cleaning and rewicking here very shortly to give this a try.
:bliss:

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Id say if you like your shisha steeped then probably a little. if you are impatient like me then na you'll be ok lol

Guess I don't like it with the shisha strawberry. Tried another batch with Caps Sweet Strawberry and like it much better. Neither is as good as the straight GOC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love this recipe and I'm vaping a ton of it.

View attachment 83275
HOWEVER, I have a serious question that may not be too much of an issue for an old guy like me(74), but what is the concern among you younger folks about the contents of Caps V1 Custard and vaping a lot of it?
Opinions will vary on that one, but here's mine.....diketones, acetoin, and diacetyl are the "baddies" in many custard and creams. They supposedly cause popcorn lung, which is a condition I've yet to see truthfully documented in any vaper. In reality, analogue cigarettes contain MUCH more of the aforementioned "bad stuffs," but I've never heard of a smoker diagnosed with popcorn lung either.
I vape what tastes good. I'm not dead yet. Not in an iron lung. Custard good. Lol!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Love this recipe and I'm vaping a ton of it.

View attachment 83275
HOWEVER, I have a serious question that may not be too much of an issue for an old guy like me(74), but what is the concern among you younger folks about the contents of Caps V1 Custard and vaping a lot of it?
I have been back and forth with this in my own head and read about it over the years and I have personally come to the conclusion that whatever amount of damage I may or not be doing by vaping these ingredients is far less than I was smoking. if you read on the issues of popcorn lung and compare what the factory workers were taking in and the amount we vape the conclusions are un comparable because of the extreme difference in the intake. dont quote me on this because Im just going off of memory and everyone has a "study" to reference to but in order to reach the levels the people of exposure a person would have to basically strap a gas mask to their face and vape for like 50 or 60 years straight every breathe they take..... something like that, so anyways I think the risk is there but its there with for instance cherry flavor just because there are no cases of cherry juice lung doesnt mean its safe. no body knows what happens when you vape oba oba for 40 years.
I always try to encourage everyone to just read about all of it and decide for themselves. just because I do doesnt make it ok im not exactly a scientist or anything lol what I do know though is Ive vaped game over for over 2 years everyday in some form straight up or mixed in and before game over I vaped other custard things every day for years because its what keeps me off of cigarettes and thats how I justify it for myself. I take a physical every single year and my doctor says my lungs have cleared out and Im healthy as an 18 yr old. pretty nice to hear when your about to have your 37th birthday and 5 years prior he was saying I needed to quit smoking before it kills me lol . the truth is no one knows there has yet to been a long term study on vaping anything and we are the guinea pigs, really just got to educate yourself and throw the dice how you like :)

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Opinions will vary on that one, but here's mine.....diketones, acetoin, and diacetyl are the "baddies" in many custard and creams. They supposedly cause popcorn lung, which is a condition I've yet to see truthfully documented in any vaper. In reality, analogue cigarettes contain MUCH more of the aforementioned "bad stuffs," but I've never heard of a smoker diagnosed with popcorn lung either.
I vape what tastes good. I'm not dead yet. Not in an iron lung. Custard good. Lol!

Thanks for the replies. I made a batch with Caps V2 to try. It's not the same, not as sweet and creamy. I just dumped it and reloaded with the real GOC. Ahh, very good stuff. . Look out

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the replies. I made a batch with Caps V2 to try. It's not the same, not as sweet and creamy. I just dumped it and reloaded with the real GOC. Ahh, very good stuff. . Look out

cheers ! ya you are right its not GOC with V2 or any other subs or adjustments. its got a taste, a smell, beautiful golden look. mmmm G.O.C. I could go on all day hahaha

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cheers ! ya you are right its not GOC with V2 or any other subs or adjustments. its got a taste, a smell, beautiful golden look. mmmm G.O.C. I could go on all day hahaha
Ok I just got the missing flavors today and mixed up a batch. Shook it and vaped it. Yummy! I see what the attraction is now. The smell is kind of intoxicating. Thanks so much for this recipe.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What Geoff said! ^^^^^ I just got my missing flavors today and mixed up a 120ml bottle, cuz I knew I'd like it, and sure enough... I now need to get all the "missing" flavors in 4 oz. bottles because I need to make a gallon of this. It tastes so good right now (only an hour after I made it), I can't imagine how good it might taste tomorrow, or the next day, when ALL the flavors bloom.

This is definitely GREAT stuff! Thank you again, @wllmc! This is going to be one of my everyday vapes for sure. :hearts:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Ok I just got the missing flavors today and mixed up a batch. Shook it and vaped it. Yummy! I see what the attraction is now. The smell is kind of intoxicating. Thanks so much for this recipe.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I like to put a little behind my ear and walk by the wifey. she follows me around like a puppy.... lol jk :thanks :)
What Geoff said! ^^^^^ I just got my missing flavors today and mixed up a 120ml bottle, cuz I knew I'd like it, and sure enough... I now need to get all the "missing" flavors in 4 oz. bottles because I need to make a gallon of this. It tastes so good right now (only an hour after I made it), I can't imagine how good it might taste tomorrow, or the next day, when ALL the flavors bloom.

This is definitely GREAT stuff! Thank you again, @wllmc! This is going to be one of my everyday vapes for sure. :hearts:
thanks :) it just gets better and better till its gone :) then you get to mix some fresh and start the whole cycle again ! hahaha. I know I always say I like it fresh best but IM a weirdo that likes that little bite from the VC and cake batter but I have to agree also that over time it relaxes and just blends into what Id imagine little slices of heaven taste like.

VU Sponsors