wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hahahahha i'm the same way. I won't even let my gf wear coconut lotion. I can't stand the stuff. With that said, you won't taste any coconut in this recipe. Go ahead and throw it in there!

obviously not my recipe but my guess is the coconut adds a creamy, milkyness to it. along with some sweetness.
yup :) just there for the effect no coconut flavor

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
haha thanks, it took many years and hundreds of variations to get here and your right fuck the FDA I dont want anything to do with mixing anymore, maybe someday when the dust settles but helping people DIY was always the focus and now Im taking money from the man in a different way by sharing this lol.

That's a much better way of looking at it than sitting around stewing over it, I suppose. You're a good person. :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's the only Apricot I have, it is tasty and authentic though and 1% comes out nicely, at 2% it is a little overpowering.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Thank you. Most I've tried are just too light, they're easily overpowered. Good info.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you. Most I've tried are just too light, they're easily overpowered. Good info.
I think you will like it, I don't have any plans to buy any other Apricot as I am very satisfied with the INW.

Thanks for letting me know the others are easily overpowered. Makes me feel better about what I already enjoy and satisfies my curiosity.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been mixing my GOC (when I'm not vaping it straight) with either my strawberry cookie or caramel cupcake, both of which are VERY good combinations, but this talk of apricot intrigued me. I don't particularly care for apricots, and I don't have any of that flavor, but I do have a bottle of Frankenjuice that has peach in it (as well as a touch of strawberry, some cake batter, a few creams, and vanilla cupcake). So this morning I mixed about 1/3 of the peach stuff with about 2/3 of GOC in my tank and I love it! Now I wish I could reproduce that Frankenjuice! LOL! The bottle's less than half full now. I'm sure I can get close, knowing the original recipes that I combined into one bottle, and that will have to do, I guess. I'm not too crazy about the peach stuff by itself, but used in a small quantity just as a highlight to the GOC, it's wonderful! :D

This is probably the most versatile juice I've ever had. In my vast two year's experience with vaping. :rolleyes: :p

This recipe changed my approach to mixing custard and developing my recipes , and i m reading all of this great comments about this beautiful juice but i cant find cap cake batter in my country :(

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wllmc I didn't like this off the bat but thought about it being so close to GOC and how I could only vape it a day before it was overwhelming.... I was vaping it right after GOC in my rotation and it was to soon. I now vape GOC then something else then this and all is good, cherry pops and so does the rest of the pie. Again only for one full day for me then I need to move on to another flavor. But I always come back:D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
wllmc I didn't like this off the bat but thought about it being so close to GOC and how I could only vape it a day before it was overwhelming.... I was vaping it right after GOC in my rotation and it was to soon. I now vape GOC then something else then this and all is good, cherry pops and so does the rest of the pie. Again only for one full day for me then I need to move on to another flavor. But I always come back:D
it is pretty powerful, originally it was a one shot flavor so you could easily adjust the flavoring down. your talking about cherry pie right ? lol this is the GOC thread :p either way thanks for the feedback :D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
This recipe changed my approach to mixing custard and developing my recipes , and i m reading all of this great comments about this beautiful juice but i cant find cap cake batter in my country :(
where are you at ?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I've been mixing my GOC (when I'm not vaping it straight) with either my strawberry cookie or caramel cupcake, both of which are VERY good combinations, but this talk of apricot intrigued me. I don't particularly care for apricots, and I don't have any of that flavor, but I do have a bottle of Frankenjuice that has peach in it (as well as a touch of strawberry, some cake batter, a few creams, and vanilla cupcake). So this morning I mixed about 1/3 of the peach stuff with about 2/3 of GOC in my tank and I love it! Now I wish I could reproduce that Frankenjuice! LOL! The bottle's less than half full now. I'm sure I can get close, knowing the original recipes that I combined into one bottle, and that will have to do, I guess. I'm not too crazy about the peach stuff by itself, but used in a small quantity just as a highlight to the GOC, it's wonderful! :D

This is probably the most versatile juice I've ever had. In my vast two year's experience with vaping. :rolleyes: :p
thanks, :D ... GOC mixes awesome into anything :) your Frankenstein vape sounds good too lol

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it is pretty powerful, originally it was a one shot flavor so you could easily adjust the flavoring down. your talking about cherry pie right ? lol this is the GOC thread :p either way thanks for the feedback :D
:oops: yep cherry pie..... wrong thread:confused: Well you got what I was saying maybe worth passing on..... runs away looking like a ......:)
I'll post it in the right thread for others to see.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I need to find a AA meeting that is focused on GOC with 1% INW Apricot, the 60ml I mixed 2 days ago is almost gone....lol.

Going to have to do 2 100ml batches next, at least the second one might have a chance to steep.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
İstanbul :)
thats a little ways from here lol we used to ship to turkey. the cake batter is pretty crucial, I wonder how you could get some cake batter over there ...... anyone have an idea who ships that direction? headed out to work good luck :)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thats a little ways from here lol we used to ship to turkey. the cake batter is pretty crucial, I wonder how you could get some cake batter over there ...... anyone have an idea who ships that direction? headed out to work good luck :)

Cloudhouse Vapor in Germany. Owned by a Frenchman named Nathan who is very accommodating. ;) I've done a fair amount of business with him and he is totally reliable and honest.

I just checked his site and he doesn't have Cake Batter. However, if you contact him and request it, and tell him it's actually quite popular, he'll probably get some. It won't hurt to ask.

https://www.cloudhousevapor.com/

I regularly get orders from Chef's Flavours in the UK. If they ship here they'll ship to Turkey.

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/

If you don't have a problem with customs, then go with the UK. If you do, go with Nathan.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Cloudhouse Vapor in Germany. Owned by a Frenchman named Nathan who is very accommodating. ;) I've done a fair amount of business with him and he is totally reliable and honest.

I just checked his site and he doesn't have Cake Batter. However, if you contact him and request it, and tell him it's actually quite popular, he'll probably get some. It won't hurt to ask.

https://www.cloudhousevapor.com/

I regularly get orders from Chef's Flavours in the UK. If they ship here they'll ship to Turkey.

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/

If you don't have a problem with customs, then go with the UK. If you do, go with Nathan.

Good info thanks for the reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much for trying to help me out :), we got so many weird regulations and rules , especially with custom problems , im paying more than
6$ for a single Fa flavors , capella flavors even more expensive .

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think I need to find a AA meeting that is focused on GOC with 1% INW Apricot, the 60ml I mixed 2 days ago is almost gone....lol.

Going to have to do 2 100ml batches next, at least the second one might have a chance to steep.

Oh noes! I can't find it at BCF under Apricot, so does this have one of those weird to us names?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh noes! I can't find it at BCF under Apricot, so does this have one of those weird to us names?
I got mine from....oh no...blanking on the name. There the guys also in North Carolina who are having the going out of business sale and also sell nicotine....something like rsvapes but I know that's not right. They rebottle into those little glass vials like wizard labs, there label only said Apricot.

I won't be home until late tonight, if not I would know the name.....damn brain....work....ugh.

VapingInNewYork

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Apricot? Interesting. I bought a bottle and tried mixing it with strawberry cream. Its good but I'm going to try GOC too.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got mine from....oh no...blanking on the name. There the guys also in North Carolina who are having the going out of business sale and also sell nicotine....something like rsvapes but I know that's not right. They rebottle into those little glass vials like wizard labs, there label only said Apricot.

I won't be home until late tonight, if not I would know the name.....damn brain....work....ugh.

Very close. RTS Vapes, yep. I know 'em. Thanks :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

RTS Vapes in NC, I've ordered tons from them, hate to see them go. But ECX carries the Inawera Apricot as well.
http://www.ecigexpress.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Apricot+by+Inawera

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, this is one of those moments where it's "Do I really wanna order just one flavoring???" I'll just put it on a list for another time. It happens to be on a special at ECX for those that are ordering more than one item. Good price, too.

Is this one of those "great minds think alike" moments? :teehee:
LOL, absolutely!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's the only Apricot I have, it is tasty and authentic though and 1% comes out nicely, at 2% it is a little overpowering.

A friend gave me a sample of the INW in 2015. I found the apricot aroma light, (in a 4% single flavor mix) I found the flavor very faint. I found no reason to buy my own bottle...

Ron
---
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."- Marcus Aurelius

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed a batch yesterday, but to be honest I won't even be trying it for a week, then once a week for about a month.
I can only say I hope it tastes as good as it smells! :thanks:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I finally sat down and made a bottle of concentrate yesterday, so I don't have to drag so many bottles out every time I mix this up. Gah, the percentages were hell, but now I just pull up 16.8 ml of concentrate and dump it in my 120 ml bottle of base and I'm done! I can make five 120 ml batches from this (I picked five because it came out to an even number, LOL!) One of these days, I'm gonna make like a pint of it. Or maybe a quart. I'm finding I use this flavor more and more often, and even when I want to use another of my juices, it's better with a little GOC mixed in. :)

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So this morning I'm sitting here sampling the batch I made 6 days ago. I must say the flavor is excellent. It's still a little "sharp", (as custards/creams are to me before fully steeping), but I can usually tell which way they're gonna go by now. I definitely like the way this one's going. I expect now within the next couple of weeks for it to smooth out, meld together (max VG) & retain the excellent flavor profile I'm tasting now.

Just so you know, it's been posted on ELR (since a week or two after you started this thread), by a guy named Stephen. You were not mentioned so I advised him to give proper credit to you. Thanks for sharing a great recipe with us!

jpasint

Member For 4 Years
750 ml.
Should last me at least a month or so. :bliss:

i-KJrn46h-X3.jpg

GT_1955

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@wllmc I'm not a huge fan of dessert type vapes (tobaccos are my mainstay) but have to say this is a really nice custard, undoubtedly the best I have tried :D Thank you for posting the recipe ;)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@wllmc I'm not a huge fan of dessert type vapes (tobaccos are my mainstay) but have to say this is a really nice custard, undoubtedly the best I have tried :D Thank you for posting the recipe ;)
awesome glad you tried it ! try mixing some GOC into one of your tobaccos :) yum

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a few here that know me so will find this extra funny no doubt.

@Lannie - It's all your fault LOL

Deep breaths......

So I gets talking to Lannie about mixing some walk the plank juice (it's a raspberry custard cream) with some of the awesome GOC, she says it's great (which it is)

I mix it up but there's to much raspberry, so I go to split the juice using 60ml unicorn bottles to make two of them and fill it up with GOC again, better but still too strong, so I split them again to make four 60ml bottles..

I'm squirting the full bottle into the empty one and the bloody nozzle comes off and juice goes everywhere, I captured the event for shits and giggles

What a mess, I've got a knife scrapping in what I can off the granite chopping board into an egg cup, it's the first thing I grabbed and yeah, of course my other half Emily comes back aka Emmy, she's back with the kids from the play area, don't you just love school holidays.

And shes off.........."omg, look at the mess, I can't leave you alone for an hour" blah blah, like this is all I need right..

She continues, did you put the Lasagna in the oven........? She made it herself earlier..

Yes, I had put it in the oven but I got into mixing mode and vaping and forgot about it, she takes it out the oven and all the top of the cheese is burnt, well that's it, she goes off on one again.......You and your vaping, we even had to put our holiday back a week waiting for your dam squonk mod (Its a dual 18650 Rebel DNA 167 squonker, you gotta wait for that right, we were going to our villa so only needed to book flights)

So that was the last straw, I picked up the wooden spoon and threw it, it landed smack bang in the top of the lasagna and because the top was hard it splashed out all the sauce all over the top of the cooker and up the tiles... she banished me from the kitchen at that point.

I had to say sorry, I sort of fixed the Lasagna, I just took the top off and added some grated cheese, job done, dunno what all the fuss was about :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have cleaned everything up now and manage to salvage 3 x 60ml bottles of the mix, it's perfect, you get the awesome flavor of the GOC and then in comes the subtle raspberry and cream in the background and smooths the whole thing out into a fantastic vape..

My day is never done !

Bloody hell !

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a few here that know me so will find this extra funny no doubt.

@Lannie - It's all your fault LOL

Deep breaths......

So I gets talking to Lannie about mixing some walk the plank juice (it's a raspberry custard cream) with some of the awesome GOC, she says it's great (which it is)

I mix it up but there's to much raspberry, so I go to split the juice using 60ml unicorn bottles to make two of them and fill it up with GOC again, better but still too strong, so I split them again to make four 60ml bottles..

I'm squirting the full bottle into the empty one and the bloody nozzle comes off and juice goes everywhere, I captured the event for shits and giggles

What a mess, I've got a knife scrapping in what I can off the granite chopping board into an egg cup, it's the first thing I grabbed and yeah, of course my other half Emily comes back aka Emmy, she's back with the kids from the play area, don't you just love school holidays.

And shes off.........."omg, look at the mess, I can't leave you alone for an hour" blah blah, like this is all I need right..

She continues, did you put the Lasagna in the oven........? She made it herself earlier..

Yes, I had put it in the oven but I got into mixing mode and vaping and forgot about it, she takes it out the oven and all the top of the cheese is burnt, well that's it, she goes off on one again.......You and your vaping, we even had to put our holiday back a week waiting for your dam squonk mod (Its a dual 18650 Rebel DNA 167 squonker, you gotta wait for that right, we were going to our villa so only needed to book flights)

So that was the last straw, I picked up the wooden spoon and threw it, it landed smack bang in the top of the lasagna and because the top was hard it splashed out all the sauce all over the top of the cooker and up the tiles... she banished me from the kitchen at that point.

I had to say sorry, I sort of fixed the Lasagna, I just took the top off and added some grated cheese, job done, dunno what all the fuss was about :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have cleaned everything up now and manage to salvage 3 x 60ml bottles of the mix, it's perfect, you get the awesome flavor of the GOC and then in comes the subtle raspberry and cream in the background and smooths the whole thing out into a fantastic vape..

My day is never done !

Bloody hell !
Man, when it rains, it POURS, huh?

VU Sponsors