wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I mixed 120ml of this and I'm giving it one month. Just 4 more days to go!!
Ao much self control lol tou deserve an award or something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm glad it's a shake n' vape, I'm a maniac when it comes to waiting!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
just added 8% flavors west blueberry to some already mixed GOC. yum :)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just added 8% flavors west blueberry to some already mixed GOC. yum :)

That's my favorite blueberry, I vape it quite a lot. I'll have to try it when I break out the GOC in 3 more days, lol.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
That's my favorite blueberry, I vape it quite a lot. I'll have to try it when I break out the GOC in 3 more days, lol.
I bought it because of you lol. for whatever reason Ive never tried that one. Mama J really likes it, she likes blueberry everything but not many blueberry flavors.going to have to get a bigger bottle of it soon

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought it because of you lol. for whatever reason Ive never tried that one. Mama J really likes it, she likes blueberry everything but not many blueberry flavors.going to have to get a bigger bottle of it soon

I know what you mean. My last bottle was 4 oz and the only other flavor I bought that large was Sugar Cookie. I'll be sure to mix it with GOC.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why is everyone waiting to try this? You can vape it right away and it's delicious! It will gain a *tiny* bit of smoothness after a few days, but seriously, there's no need to wait longer than 24 hours for this one. :bliss:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why is everyone waiting to try this? You can vape it right away and it's delicious! It will gain a *tiny* bit of smoothness after a few days, but seriously, there's no need to wait longer than 24 hours for this one. :bliss:
Agreed, it is certainly delicious! I dunno, a lot of mixers have "steep fever," but truth is not everything has to age to be good. Some things are shake n' vape and never change. I can almost see the misconception with this one because custards usually do require a steep to even be vapable, but when the OP tells me to shake n' vape, I'M ALL OVER IT! :giggle:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agreed, it is certainly delicious! I dunno, a lot of mixers have "steep fever," but truth is not everything has to age to be good. Some things are shake n' vape and never change. I can almost see the misconception with this one because custards usually do require a steep to even be vapable, but when the OP tells me to shake n' vape, I'M ALL OVER IT! :giggle:

Yup, and I always try everything right away, anyway. Even the ones that DO need to sit for a while to develop properly. They're never bad, just maybe not as flavorful. This one, though, is good right out of the starting gate. I think it's the graham cracker, but whatever it is, you don't need to wait to enjoy it. :)

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, and I always try everything right away, anyway. Even the ones that DO need to sit for a while to develop properly. They're never bad, just maybe not as flavorful. This one, though, is good right out of the starting gate. I think it's the graham cracker, but whatever it is, you don't need to wait to enjoy it. :)

OK.......I will sample it tonight :)

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For me it's good right off the bat but it gets better with age for me.... no problem I just mix up 200ml at a time when my stash of juice I'm using is down to a two week supply that way there is no wait.

VapinMoody

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lesson learned:
Don't get hammered then decide to see what flavors you DO have to make GOC
Then order the ones you DON'T have while still hammered....
Went I went to make my first ever batch and (luckily) I was putting all the flavors in order of my recipe card, I find that the marshmallow is really fresh cream.....DOH :headbang:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is really tempting for me to try DIY again, was a fail last time I tried it and spent a lot, but really like can order all the flavors easily from BCF's, thanks for link to the easy order page @wllmc, I got all the flavors, PG, VG, bottles and syringe in my cart, real shame they don't do the nic as well though, only went with the smallest amounts after my last DIY fail, so sucks to figure out where to order a small amount of nic from, but open to suggestions from people though :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got everything ordered, I love my custard vapes, so excited to try this :)

Only thing I am missing is a mixing calculator now, wish I could remember the one I use to use, but my brain cells are old and forgetful o_O

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Found the ejuice calculator and already got all the recipe loaded into it ready, just checked mail, and nothing here yet, what the hell :)

Are all these flavors PG based? Want to make sure I got everything plugged in right.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just a reminder...damn this stuff is so good. I catch myself licking my lips lol

When I'm pouring from my larger bottle into the smaller 60ml dropper bottle, I never want to gunk up my threads (on the larger bottle) when I put the cap back on, so I lick it off. ;) If a get a drop on the table when I'm filling my tank, a swipe and a lick cleans it up. I swear, I think this would be good on ice cream, and I'm determined to try it next time I have ice cream. :D

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I'm pouring from my larger bottle into the smaller 60ml dropper bottle, I never want to gunk up my threads (on the larger bottle) when I put the cap back on, so I lick it off. ;) If a get a drop on the table when I'm filling my tank, a swipe and a lick cleans it up. I swear, I think this would be good on ice cream, and I'm determined to try it next time I have ice cream. :D

a9edc0bb1d76839a77e78f9950374532.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry for barging in but I just found this thread and, since I absolutely love custards, have decided to mix this up. The recipe is a concentrate right? So if I mix up 120mls of concentrate, at what percentage of concentrate is used to make a 60ml of liquid to vape. I apologize if this is a dumb question. I've never dealt with concentrates before. Thanks!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for barging in but I just found this thread and, since I absolutely love custards, have decided to mix this up. The recipe is a concentrate right? So if I mix up 120mls of concentrate, at what percentage of concentrate is used to make a 60ml of liquid to vape. I apologize if this is a dumb question. I've never dealt with concentrates before. Thanks!
GOC was made to be used at 14 percent

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thank you!!! I can't wait to get this mixed up. I finally have every flavor that I need. :)
Its like a slice of heaven from from slices of heaven lol

VU Sponsors