Become a Patron!

Mama J's Game Over Custard ....... the official thread by wllmc

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah that's right. against my better judgment and my better half glaring me down Im going to go ahead and share it.

A little while back I excitedly went to purchase some of your custard, but by that time it was no longer available. After that, I figured I would never have a chance to try it. Now I can as soon as the FW Graham Cracker is delivered to me...figures I'd have ONE missing ingredient :tantrum: Anyway....... Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

EDIT: Does it make much of a difference what the PG/VG ratio is? I normally mix using 60VG

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know Huck, especially since I told you the world could burn before I ever shared it lol but there are so many people that love it and Im never getting back into the game. I had some offers on it but if I sold it then it wouldnt be mine anymore. I started Mama Js to help DIYers stick it to the man and big batch mixers selling sub par juice for inflated prices. so this is like my farewell I get more satisfaction from helping than I do $$$$ and I made plenty on it so now its time to give it to the world.
You are now, and always have been, THE MAN.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a crap ton of graham cracker - even one from Central Vapors (which actually could be a FW re-bottle) - but no Flavor West. Flavor Place to the rescue, I'll have it no later than Monday.
Ya know you could mix up a small bottle with it and taste it to the store bought you have left to see if it's the same T. I know you mixing up a small bottle is a hard thing. Lol.

I do indeed believe this is going to be the most precious, appreciated of all time recipe threads. WLLMC YOU ROCK!!! People are all swooning and fainting in ecstasy!!

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Had to pull out the gorillas for this one. Thanks for such a dope recipe it's real nice shake n vape!
c748b45ddcdc0ba11923b3eafa7760e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You guys looking for FW Graham Cracker should take a look at the Flavor West website. Probably much cheaper there and available in much larger quantities.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Does it make much of a difference what the PG/VG ratio is? I normally mix using 60VG
no it will be good any way you mix it up. its a pretty solid mix. its good at any pg/vg ,nic or watts Ill say it really shines sub ohms or high power around but is good on ego batteries and cleromizers also. steep it, dont steep it drink it in coffee lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Oh no! I just ordered 2oz. Of the Tfa Graham Cracker. Does anyone want some? Want I'm I going to do with it?
I dont think it will make that huge of a difference but some day try it with the clear. sorry for the mistake thats just what I have always called it

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
So, any thoughts on adding fruits to this to turn it into a fruity custard?

That s berry custard is one of my favorites.
what we do is mix 500 ml of GOC and add it to pretty much anything. if Ive been vaping a strawberry lemon like the other day and only vaped half a bottle Ill end up toping it off with GOC someday Im sure and finishing it that way lol. it fixes almost any junk juice I make. its just to hard to adjust though to turn it into anything else. once you start adjusting these flavors or adding you will loose the GOC taste. but once its mixed its solid as stone. Id make bottles of concentrate if you wanted to use it for mixing and just use it as a flavoring

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thank you very much Wllmc it's quite a thing you've done there and it massively appreciated

Big respect :stars2:

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So, any thoughts on adding fruits to this to turn it into a fruity custard?

That s berry custard is one of my favorites.
I did one with tfa berry crunch and it's amazing.
Will probably try a bottle with blueberry next time.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you very much @wllmc! I was contemplating sending you a PM to see if you would put the recipe on Hicsmixes because I would gladly pay for this recipe! I was down to my last 50ml bottle and was worrying about going into withdrawals... Now I don't have any worries and it is copied in my saved recipe file.

Time to add some FW Graham Cracker to my BCF order @ 15% off.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you very much @wllmc just did an order 3 minutes before I saw this post:( But with the BS 15 % off said what the heck and ordered up what I needed to make it and ordered some root beer I forgot;)
Thanks again!

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This was one of the few one shots I very nearly bought ages ago struggling to make a good custard. I do remember you saying somewhere there were 10 concentrates in it so i just decided to guess randomly and I think used 10 diff custard and creams, funny how wrong that was. Very interesting to see what is in it though, very different to most of the other popular diy custards I have seen (certainly not seen fw graham cracker in any), and to be honest not been mad on most of them. A good gesture and will definately mix this one up and try and use some of the flavours in some of my own custard creations. Speaking of which, Im not usually a fan of recipe descriptions, but would love to hear your breakdown of this recipe.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh yeah that's right. against my better judgment and my better half glaring me down Im going to go ahead and share it. I get asked about it a lot and Ive been holding out but I got to thinking how unfair for everyone that loves it as much as I do. plus I wanted the most famous Custard recipe on Vaping Underground ;) If you try this and like it please leave a comment. There are no substitutes and it must be mixed as written. any adjustments up or down and it will not be G.O.C. if you are not into vaping delicious custard ingredients take your bicycle helmet and knee pads across the street. shake it and vape it, its good steeped but it pops best fresh. It also tastes better if you buy the flavors from Bull City Flavors.

2% FA vanilla bourbon
1% TFA brown sugar
2% Caps cake batter
0.3 % FA coconut
0.5% FA cookie
0.5% FW graham cracker
0.5% TFA graham cracker clear
1% FA marshmallow
4% Caps vanilla custard V1
2% TFA vanilla swirl
I actually have all those flavors

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
This was one of the few one shots I very nearly bought ages ago struggling to make a good custard. I do remember you saying somewhere there were 10 concentrates in it so i just decided to guess randomly and I think used 10 diff custard and creams, funny how wrong that was. Very interesting to see what is in it though, very different to most of the other popular diy custards I have seen (certainly not seen fw graham cracker in any), and to be honest not been mad on most of them. A good gesture and will definately mix this one up and try and use some of the flavours in some of my own custard creations. Speaking of which, Im not usually a fan of recipe descriptions, but would love to hear your breakdown of this recipe.

To me its kinda like a vanilla waffle cone in a way. I think its more of a heavy fluff than creamy though it does have a little of it going on. little crunchy. a little dark but not as dark as the recipe appears to be. custard V1 and cake batter are a good start for custards and cakes the vanilla burbon and brown sugar bring the darkness and depth to the vanilla but to much by itself so the vanilla swirl lightens and smooths it out and adds silkiness to the fluff overall. cookie or biscuit is always good to stash in a custard recipe. the coconut and marshmallow bring even more fluff and added sweetness from the marshmallow and blend well with the vanilla. my buddy @Cramptholomew told me one time about using 50/50 FW graham and TFA graham , its a really good combo for good crunchy sweet graham cracker taste and seemed to be and a perfect fit for this so I tossed that in as well. its kinda what holds it all together in my opinion.

the aroma will draw you in as much as the taste. if you have it in your pocket people will ask what the heck smells so good. I had a bottle drip out onto some money I had in my pocket on time, I was at a fast food place and gave the girl the money to pay for my food. she literally stood there and smelled my cash for an uncomfortably weird amount of time lol. Its my personal favorite flavor of any flavor and has been the only thing I dont get tired of. Ive been obsessed with custard flavors since I started vaping I just got lucky enough to actually make the flavor I was chasing in my head. I took one puff and I remember saying to myself Game Over. it might not be everyone's favorite but to me its perfect.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To me its kinda like a vanilla waffle cone in a way. I think its more of a heavy fluff than creamy though it does have a little of it going on. little crunchy. a little dark but not as dark as the recipe appears to be. custard V1 and cake batter are a good start for custards and cakes the vanilla burbon and brown sugar bring the darkness and depth to the vanilla but to much by itself so the vanilla swirl lightens and smooths it out and adds silkiness to the fluff overall. cookie or biscuit is always good to stash in a custard recipe. the coconut and marshmallow bring even more fluff and added sweetness from the marshmallow and blend well with the vanilla. my buddy @Cramptholomew told me one time about using 50/50 FW graham and TFA graham , its a really good combo for good crunchy sweet graham cracker taste and seemed to be and a perfect fit for this so I tossed that in as well. its kinda what holds it all together in my opinion.

the aroma will draw you in as much as the taste. if you have it in your pocket people will ask what the heck smells so good. I had a bottle drip out onto some money I had in my pocket on time, I was at a fast food place and gave the girl the money to pay for my food. she literally stood there and smelled my cash for an uncomfortably weird amount of time lol. Its my personal favorite flavor of any flavor and has been the only thing I dont get tired of. Ive been obsessed with custard flavors since I started vaping I just got lucky enough to actually make the flavor I was chasing in my head. I took one puff and I remember saying to myself Game Over. it might not be everyone's favorite but to me its perfect.
:bliss:Can't wait!

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2% FA vanilla bourbon
1% TFA brown sugar
2% Caps cake batter
0.3 % FA coconut
0.5% FA cookie
0.5% FW graham cracker
0.5% TFA graham cracker clear
1% FA marshmallow
4% Caps vanilla custard V1
2% TFA vanilla swirl

hmm, turns out I dont have all those flavors, missing two of the the TFAs.
Glad I checked my flavor list so I could place an order before getting home.

Now if I only knew how much of everything else I already have.
I know I have 120ml bottles of most of them. I'm positive my only small bottle is FA Coconut, but its also the least used in the recipe

I should at least have enough to make a few 240ml bottles of GOC

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Awesome thanks. Im in phases with custards of loving them for a few months then getting sick of them and not going near them for a few months, you put this recipe out just when I was thinking of trying to make some again, that effort could be game over :) The FW graham intrigued me as dont think Ive ever seen it in a recipe let alone a custard one, funny it was Mr Jasons Coconut Cakes idea, as that was one of the first three recipes I ever mixed from here many moons ago along with golden oreo cheesecake and Jays Caramel Apple and they are still some of my favourites of any I have mixed of other peoples all this time later. Appreciate the write up, always room to learn and funny Charlie Nobles released there Commodore Pearys recipe pretty much the same time (was my favourite of the three I bought from them years ago) and he mentioned adding coconut in small amounts to custards too, sounds quite a common thing I was never aware of, always things to learn.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome thanks. Im in phases with custards of loving them for a few months then getting sick of them and not going near them for a few months, you put this recipe out just when I was thinking of trying to make some again, that effort could be game over :) The FW graham intrigued me as dont think Ive ever seen it in a recipe let alone a custard one, funny it was Mr Jasons Coconut Cakes idea, as that was one of the first three recipes I ever mixed from here many moons ago along with golden oreo cheesecake and Jays Caramel Apple and they are still some of my favourites of any I have mixed of other peoples all this time later. Appreciate the write up, always room to learn and funny Charlie Nobles released there Commodore Pearys recipe pretty much the same time (was my favourite of the three I bought from them years ago) and he mentioned adding coconut in small amounts to custards too, sounds quite a common thing I was never aware of, always things to learn.

Game Over will not disappoint you.

I've only rarely bought it because of the volume I'd need to make enough to vape (30-60 ml a day for a good flavor like this), now that the recipe is out, I'll be mixing up A LOT of it.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well this one is by far the best Custard I've tried to date, even with using some of my 2yr old flavors.

And I've tried quite a few of the many others floating around and there all too rich/strong for my taste.

Probably be even better with some fresher flavors:D

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damm with all these glowing comments I'm going nuts to try this but I won't get my FW Graham for a few days. Then I have to let it age. ARGGG any way to put this whole section on ignore....and save what's left of my sanity? :teehee:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Damm with all these glowing comments I'm going nuts to try this but I won't get my FW Graham for a few days. Then I have to let it age. ARGGG any way to put this whole section on ignore....and save what's left of my sanity? :teehee:
dont be afraid to try it freshly mixed. I usually let it steep about 14 or 15 seconds haha. steeping will mellow and smooth it out but there is no NEED to do so. the beauty of Mama Js was that it was easy for everyone. no secrets no magic no long wait times just mix it shake it and vape it and let it steep as you vape on it. it will taste great today, tomorrow, next week and a month from now.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
I seem to have been lucky 2 days in a row. The day you posted your recipe. And the day before that when I received my wizard labs order which just happened to include the only flavor I did not have. FW graham cracker. It's fate I tell you! So I was able to mix some up right away. Since you mentioned it taste great right away I decided to only make 120ml worth when that is gone It is now very easy to make more.:bliss:. Been testing it on a new mod I just finished. And have been in my Happy place all weekend! Thanks again for doing this.

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow... Thanks so much @wllmc.
Still searching for the Holy Grail 'o' Custards and this might just be it. Not got all the flavours just yet.... Bloody recorded delivery vape mail.... Missed it!!, gotta collect tomorrow.
Such a great way of giving back to the community.
Many thanks, good on you!!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Good on you, Will. You're an upstanding fellow of true integrity.
thanks man :) from you that means a lot to me. not only have you been a great friend to me but I have always admired your creative and complex ideas and lucky enough to try some of your secret recipes. I always have to give credit to you and @HeadInClouds when I can for helping me along the way

VU Sponsors