Mama Js Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid - Recipes' started by wllmc, Jun 17, 2017.

1. wllmc

wllmc Yes there are typo's and no I do not care :) VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    another popular one from the vault that gets requested a lot. the name same it all, creamy and smooth its definitely an all day vape.there are no subs, Im sure you could make your own version but if you want Mama Js PMT Its mixed as written. Enjoy !

Mama J's Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu

1.5% Tiramisu (FA)
    1% Vanilla Bourbon (FA)
    1% Chocolate (FA)
    1% Peppermint (FA)
    1.5% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 6%
    NTRCNEY0RTA1MjA3QjU3QzZGMEU6OTBiZjg4MTA4YjNjMjQyZTljODRmZDcyN2M1Y2E0ZGQ6Ojo6OjA=.jpg

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  2. wllmc

wllmc Yes there are typo's and no I do not care :) VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Vape Media

Blog Posts:
  3. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Thanks so much for sharing! :hug:
    I have everything to make this too!:bingo:

4. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    yes for sure :) it just blends so perfectly

inspects and Heartsdelight like this.
  5. always9988

always9988 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Omg I'm so excited I could kiss ya. I love it, ordering the flavors right now. You rock ️

6. misswish

misswish Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    And another big hug headed your way! :inlove:

Daintanee, Slots, inspects and 2 others like this.
  7. Lannie

Lannie Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Oh, NOES! Another one! ;) And I have all the flavors, too! Guess what I'll be doing this afternoon? Ha-ha, not what you think! I need to order more bottles! ROFLMAO! I might be able to make a Frankenjuice to free up a bottle to make this juice, but I definitely need more bottles. You should see my juice cupboard... I could open a shop. :facepalm:

Thank you thank you thank you! :D

8. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    if any of this sounds good to you I promise you will love it. this is another of my personal favorites that I can vape forever and I dont normally like minty fresh anything Im more of a rich and thick but this blends the best of both

Daintanee, Lannie, Slots and 6 others like this.
  9. Teresa P

Teresa P Flavah 'Ho Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
  10. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    What she said. This one is really good, too. I don't think I've ever seen a "miss"!.

Daintanee, Slots, inspects and 4 others like this.
  11. RonJS

RonJS Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Dang! I have FA Peppermint, but NOT Mild Winter (Peppermint) (FA) :cry:
    (I have no idea what kind of, if any, the Winter my Peppermint might be :sad: )
    Since I have everything else, I guess I'll just have to try my own version...:idea:

Thanks!

Ron
    ----
    "In reading, one should notice and fondle details."-Vladimir Nabokov

Slots, inspects, wllmc and 1 other person like this.
  12. Heartsdelight

Blog Posts:
    I think there's only one Fa Peppermint, at least at Bullcity Flavors there's only one.

Daintanee, inspects, wllmc and 2 others like this.
  13. Angrygod50

Angrygod50 Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    HOLY FUCK. I don't usually like FA Tiramisu much but I mixed up a 30ml cooked it a bit and tried it S&V and that's what I said. The Peppermint takes the bad coffee taste away and makes the rest of the flavors shine through. Who would of thunk it???? Hope I can give it some time to come together with out vaping it all up fresh.

14. Heartsdelight

Blog Posts:
    Ok directly from Flavourart
    https://flavourart.com/en/?subcats=...ormed=Y&q=Peppermint&dispatch=products.search
    But at Bullcity they just call it Fa Peppermint. I think it's the same thing.

Slots, inspects and RonJS like this.
  15. Angrygod50

Angrygod50 Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I remember reading some place that they are also the same. I used Peppermint FA (BCF) and it's really good shake and vape.

inspects, Teresa P, wllmc and 2 others like this.
  16. Heartsdelight

Blog Posts:
    That's great! Cos I'm meh about Fa Tiramisu too, so that's wonderful!

inspects, wllmc and Angrygod50 like this.
  17. RonJS

Blog Posts:
    Since my bottle has the same name on the label as that of the FA one in your link...
    IMG_20170617_165939118_HDR.jpg

...I agree...it's probably the same.

Many Thanks Heartsdelight!

Ron
    ---
    "Unless there are pictures, I don't admit to anything."- Courtney Love

Attached Files:

inspects, wllmc and Heartsdelight like this.
  18. Heartsdelight

Blog Posts:
    No problem :)

inspects, wllmc and RonJS like this.
  19. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    :giggle: lol you know its the same thats just how the dumb calculator put it Ill edit it for the masses. Ill have the whole world looking for mild winter

Slots, always9988, inspects and 2 others like this.
  20. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    right ! thanks :) glad you like it

21. RonJS

Blog Posts:
    Well..yeah, but since you said "as written" I could not be absolutely positively 100% sure. :D

Any speculation that I was just looking for an excuse to substitute my more favored FW Candy Cane is just that. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a fine ingredient choice in a "Global Warming" type juice recipe. :bliss:

Ron
    ---
    "If you possess something but you can't give it away, then you don't possess it... it possesses you."-Frank Sinatra

22. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    already to hot haha think it got over 100 today and its still only june.

inspects likes this.
  23. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    OhHellNO, not ready for all that, now. Getting nearer, though. Man I hate summer.

24. Teresa P

Teresa P Flavah 'Ho Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I had to whack through the humidity and haze with a machete just to take out the trash today....ugh....

25. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    I did cut grass early in the day, but aside from taking pup out, I've stayed inside, on purpose, LOL. For all I know it was brutal :D

26. Teresa P

Blog Posts:
    No shit, the garbage can pile up by the back door till I get up at 3am, for all I care!

27. RonJS

Blog Posts:
    Even though I understand that in NM it is "not-so-bad" Dry Heat, I'm thinking adding some Koolada or other cooling agent ( https://www.hiliq.com/en/catalog/category/view/id/15 ) to your juice may be in order.:idea:

If it's 100 degrees in June, what are you going to do when it gets up to 150 (or so) in August? :gaah:

Ron
    ---
    "Whatever your determination or will power, it is foolish to try to change the nature of things. Things work the way they do because that is the way of things"- Miyamoto Musashi

28. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Oh eff that. No way, no how. I'd go to Siberia before I attempted to tolerate 150.

29. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    more water more vaping extra steak here and there ... should be fine

30. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Oh, steak does sound good, though. :huh:

31. RonJS

Blog Posts:
    Maybe juicyLucy knows of some nice "vaping allowed" rooms for rent in her area?:idea:

Ron
    ---
    "I'm for whatever gets you through the night."- Frank Sinatra

32. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Hell yeah, man. I'd love to go hang with her. Plus, it has to be just BEAUTIFUL there. I'd love to go there one day.

33. NGAHaze

NGAHaze Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    :eek:
    :cry:
    :xD:
    :cuss2:
    :p

34. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    hahahahahahahah

35. RonJS

Blog Posts:
    Now you are making me hungry!
    rattle a1cc66e67c45e9e643bb1584120b09d6.jpg

I've heard any leftovers work well in pasta!

Rattlesnake-picture-with-pasta-1024x407.jpg

Ron
    ---
    "Great things are done by a series of small things brought together."- Vincent Van Gogh

36. Teresa P

Blog Posts:
    How did I know you were gonna show up....LOL!!

37. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    @wllmc Thanks my friend....missing three of the flavors but their ordered.......:bliss:...:popcorn:

wllmc and Heartsdelight like this.
  38. RonJS

Blog Posts:
    That's understandable.

I just mixed up a 30ml tester and it smells fantastic. I guess I should wait some to let it age a bit before vaping... I can wait until tomorrow. ;)

Ron
    ---
    "The proper method for inquiring after the properties of things is to deduce them from experiments."- Isaac Newton

39. Lannie

Blog Posts:
    Oh, now I can't wait to mix this up today. I ran out of time yesterday, but today I'll MAKE time. I love tiramisu and I love peppermint/chocolate, and I can't wait to taste this. I had forgotten to ask if it needed to sit for a while or if it was a shake and vape, but now I have the answer. :) Thanks, guys, and thanks again Will (that IS your name, right?) for the recipe!

Heartsdelight and wllmc like this.
  40. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    :) yup thats me :) shake and vape..it will blend out in a couple days and smoothen up but the flavor profile wont change

RonJS, Heartsdelight and Lannie like this.
  41. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    :) hey :) you will love it . enjoy !

inspects and Heartsdelight like this.
  42. Lannie

Blog Posts:
    Like the GOC, then, right? (Man, I STILL love that stuff! I've already finished my 4 oz. bottle and working on the second one! LOL!) I have a few juices that are kinda meh for the first week or so, but after a month they're DEELISH! However, it's nice to have a few that are good right away. I have very little patience when it comes to waiting for things. ;)

43. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    lol thats why most my recipes are shake and vape. if they are not good day one I will move on to something else. I dont cook a pizza and wait 3 weeks to eat it why would I do that when I want juice lol my taste change so fast I might want peppermint today but by the time anything "steeps" Ill be over it . FA makes evreything so easy for shake and vape I wish more companies would follow

Lannie and Heartsdelight like this.
  44. Heartsdelight

Blog Posts:
    I totally agree!

inspects and Lannie like this.
  45. Lannie

Blog Posts:
    I'm the exact same way. Hence, why there are so many bottles in my juice cupboard! :teehee: There's one I thought I would never like all by itself, so I stuck it in the back of the cupboard and forgot about it. It had a little mango in it (CAP's) and it just had this harsh "green" taste that I found disagreeable. It was OK mixed with something calmer, but not by itself. Then just a few weeks ago, I came across that bottle again and decided to try it, since it's summer again (I like fruit better in summer, not so much in winter), and WOWZA, is it GOOD! Sometime in the past year it has become what it was meant to be, and now I can't get enough of it. I don't even want to mix it with anything because it takes away from its own delicious flavor. So I quick mixed up another bottle and put it in the back of the cupboard. I don't think I can wait a year to vape it, though... :( But I'm going to leave it as long as I can, because I want THIS flavor, not that green-tasting crap.

The GOC and the peppermint/tiramisu juice should keep my mind sufficiently off the other one for a while, though. :)

wllmc and Heartsdelight like this.
  46. RonJS

Blog Posts:
    In that case, I'll give it a ride right now!

Hmmm...seems I screwed up. (only a little) Thinking my FA Peppermint might be a bit long in the tooth (with a "best by" Oct 2015) I added a few more drops than called for. This mix is so good, I won't have any problem at all to ramp it up for correction.

Smooth, creamy (but not overly so) and very decadently rich tasting. If I had to compare it with something in the real world, the closest I can think of is a Mint Meltaway candy. ( https://www.fanniemay.com/mint-melataways-fmc-129052?categoryId=400088485 )

Tastes to me like a pepperminty, creamy chocolate semi-liquid dessert. Not too sweet for my preferences. If you are not a fan of FA Tiramisu (as a single flavor mix), I can't pick it out in this recipe. Just a faint coffee flavor in the background.
    Thanks Again wllmc ! :bingo:

Ron
    ---
    "There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting."- Buddha

47. Lannie

Blog Posts:
    Ooooh, I'm vaping this right now, too. I was gonna say it tastes kinda like a combination of my Bailey's and Andes Candies juices. I assume I'm tasting a bit of the "bourbon" in the vanilla bourbon, maybe? Anyway, I don't get much tiramisu right now, but it's only hours old, so in a day or two I'm sure that and the cream will come out a little more. I could be hooked on this stuff. The peppermint is not at all overpowering, so it's OK for me as a warm-weather vape also. (Usually I only like peppermint and chocolate stuff in the cold weather.)

My final answer: YUM!!!!!!! :D

48. Lannie

Blog Posts:
    Oh, and psssst... don't tell anybody, but I used CAP's double chocolate instead of FA's chocolate. I like the double chocolate the best of all that I've tried (never had FA, though), so that's the one I use. And it came out VERY delicious. :)

49. RonJS

Blog Posts:
    Maybe...but the name of that particular vanilla is due to where it originated at...(then called Bourbon Island)
    http://www.amadeusvanillabeans.com/madagascar/map.php

The vanilla extract you might use for cooking often has a alcohol carrier. You could be tasting booze in this mix due to your sensory association of vanilla in/with alcohol.

Ron
    ---
    “If you are not progressing along the true way, a slight twist in the mind can become a major twist. This must be pondered well.” ― Miyamoto Musashi, The Complete Book of Five Rings

50. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    thx :)
    it all blends up real good :) nothing over powers anything ... thx :)

misswish, Lannie, RonJS and 1 other person like this.