Become a Patron!

Mama J's

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I placed my 1st order with Mama J's on Friday, Feb 6. I received my order today, Monday, Feb. 9. Very speedy service!

My ordering experience was easy. Easy to navigate website, accepts your usual forms of payment, carries pre-mixed specialty flavors and also sells FlavourArt flavorings in a variety of sizes. My order was perfect. I received everything I ordered, no leaks, kept me completely updated from the time of order, to the time it was delivered to the Post Office. My invoice was even signed by wllmc and Mama J, lol.

They are new, so I hope this review will help anyone that's on the fence about ordering. The owner, @wllmc, is an active member here at VU and has always been really helpful in the DIY and all things mech areas.

This was an A+ experience for me and I will definitely order from them again.

Thanks man, best of luck to you guys. Keep up the good work!

joey55

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I placed my 1st order with Mama J's on Friday, Feb 6. I received my order today, Monday, Feb. 9. Very speedy service!

My ordering experience was easy. Easy to navigate website, accepts your usual forms of payment, carries pre-mixed specialty flavors and also sells FlavourArt flavorings in a variety of sizes. My order was perfect. I received everything I ordered, no leaks, kept me completely updated from the time of order, to the time it was delivered to the Post Office. My invoice was even signed by wllmc and Mama J, lol.

They are new, so I hope this review will help anyone that's on the fence about ordering. The owner, @wllmc, is an active member here at VU and has always been really helpful in the DIY and all things mech areas.

This was an A+ experience for me and I will definitely order from them again.

Thanks man, best of luck to you guys. Keep up the good work!
I just placed my first order with Mama J today. I'm going to try some diy juice and with their pricing and $20 free shipping it was worth a try. I just wish they had nicotine bases.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well said HUCKLEBERRIED! I'll be placing my order tm.after his shipment arrives. We couldn't support better people!

I can't find the thread in the general discussion about mama j s. Just wanted to let everyone know Wllmc has 25% off of specialty flavors on Friday the 13th!

Last edited by a moderator:

stateek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ahh you yanks have it so good with your free shipping and quick deliveries. Us poor canucks get no love

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh you yanks have it so good with your free shipping and quick deliveries. Us poor canucks get no love
Yanks, Canucks! Lol! That does suck for you slateek. You canucks so need more love so you don't freeze from the weather.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well said HUCKLEBERRIED! I'll be placing my order tm.after his shipment arrives. We couldn't support better people!

I can't find the thread in the general discussion about mama j s. Just wanted to let everyone know Wllmc has 25% off of specialty flavors on Friday the 13th!
I just tried the banana bread and cherry pie specialty flavors, and let me tell you what AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just tried the banana bread and cherry pie specialty flavors, and let me tell you what AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my word!! I don't normally have the time to mix on weekdays, but I've been off work the last few days, not feeling great. I've just mixed up my Cherry Pie. That's the bomb right there. I don't eat cherry pie, it's a texture thing. This is absolutely delicious!

I need to add this about packaging...

When I initially got my order, I opened it, checked it, popped it back into the envelope and put it in my cabinet, I was leaving for work. Only today have I actually gone through the full contents of it. I love these bottles! EASY OPEN screw caps. I wanna know where he found these.

@wllmc, you guys are on a roll here.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys im glad everyone is enjoying the specialty flavors. DIY cant get much easier than that. for the sale tomorrow there is no code the discount will just be applied at checkout. That way you don't have to try and type in some stupid code it just happens. And I've actually already activated the discount.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I looked at my Limeade bottle after I finished mixing. I didn't even put a dent in that, so that's gonna last me a while. Awesome.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ill definately be buying some more of the banana bread tomorrow and maybe the s'berry custard too.
Oh shit, Ill probably get a bunch of individual flavors too.
I keep looking at recipes and realizing I dont have one thing, or another thing.
Eventually I will make the departure from bakery vapes and move to fruits, but its gonna take a real leap of faith.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You sound like me. I used to vape only creamy or bakery. I didn't like fruit vapes. Then I found FA and Hic and Will. They started playing more with fruit vapes, I tried theirs. I started playing more with fruit vapes. I still go for bakery, but I have a lot of fruit ones, now, too. Surprised me. Plus, what better way to try them, than to buy a ready made flavor? Win/win.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like tart cherry, I like strawberry, and pretty much any fruit thats not melon. However, I get confused and dont want to buy a bunch of shit Ill never use.
Ive already moved beyond caps vanilla custard, though I still use it, just not in everything. So, there was a transition, which paves the way for more.
I really like ry4 and desert ship too. blarts...
I have a notion to find a couple premixed wllmc/ mama J's specialty blends that I love and stay there for a while. Flavors are not that expensive, but I hate having a bunch of stuff I dont have the time to perfect.
Either way, its still wayyyyyy cheaper than buying juice, which is whats important.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Question please...the dy4..is this a tobacco flavor?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ry4? It's usually listed with tobaccos, yes, but I get mostly caramel/vanilla from it. Where did I read that all the ry's preceeding had stronger tobacco flavor? Anyway, it's classified as such.

joey55

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I'm pleasantly surprised, My order placed Monday arrived on Wednesday with basic free shipping. I'm still waiting for my MFS order placed Monday and I paid a little more for priority shipping. I also like the fact when I ordered 2- 3Mil bottles they combined then into a 6 Mil bottle.
Great Job, Mama J !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone! I got my order in 2 shipping days! Wllmc had a mishap and I couldn't pay, but he sent it out in the mail anyway! He must LURVES me:D! I sent his lovely wife, Mrs. C. My credit info...thru mamajs site and she responded right away. I like that lady!

Everything was packaged perfectly! I love that I can try 3 ml. Sizes and for flavors I only use small amounts of.
Banana bread...mixing tm.
Cherry pie
Red wine
Oakwood
Amber
Watermelon
Black cherry
Bergamot
Spearamint
Peppermint
Maple syrup
Butterscotch
Fresh cream
Vanilla classic
Vanilla Tahiti
Inw kactus

Best day ever! Thanks Wllmc & Mrs. C!:cool:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I concur Pauly! His banana bread is so warm and moist! I make cake and then poke holes in it and pour hello over it to set in the fridge. It makes the cake so moist. It's like he got banana pudding baked into his bread! So creamy good!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I concur Pauly! His banana bread is so warm and moist! I make cake and then poke holes in it and pour hello over it to set in the fridge. It makes the cake so moist. It's like he got banana pudding baked into his bread! So creamy good!

I know speaking to your plants works, so I'll have to try that with cakes, too. ;)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know speaking to your plants works, so I'll have to try that with cakes, too. ;)
Haha! Only for some people...lots of flowers don't like my clay soil or my dog watering them! Huck I donno what you've been trying...but a bit of coconut seems to help achieve a light cakey taste to me. Oh I see what I did now! Hahaha! I'm so slow, and my hair color is almost black...lol!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay...vaping cherry pie now. This was not what I expected at all. I'm so used to tasting lots of cookie Apple pie cheesecake Graham crust in pie/desert recipes. I don't know what cherry or blend of cherries you used, but nice and tart...just like a cherry pie...and the cherry is the main flavor here to me! A nice light...dare I say flakey pie crust? Very nicely blended vape....I'm still on the tart cherry...just can't get past its perfection!!!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
crank it up D !!!! Lol .. friendly reminder its presidents day so orders placed this weekend will ship tomorrow.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The original Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu - perfection :)

And OMG the Banana Bread - this one really surprised me! I'm not a huge fan of banana vapes, but this one really captures the sweet, delicate banana flavor in banana bread. I swear it's like eating a slice of the real thing - well done Will!
http://mamajsjuice.com/brands/Mama-J's-Juice.html

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The original Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu - perfection :)

And OMG the Banana Bread - this one really surprised me! I'm not a huge fan of banana vapes, but this one really captures the sweet, delicate banana flavor in banana bread. I swear it's like eating a slice of the real thing - well done Will!
http://mamajsjuice.com/brands/Mama-J's-Juice.html
thanks ! glad you liked them. more specialties coming in the next couple day !!! The vanilla custard that ended all other vanilla custards , Choco Pow Pow, and Cafe J's .

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
thanks ! glad you liked them. more specialties coming in the next couple day !!! The vanilla custard that ended all other vanilla custards , Choco Pow Pow, and Cafe J's .
OHHHHH my goodness! I like vanilla, I love coffee!! and I love the name Choco Pow Pow! Want. Now. Dude, I so wanna hug you guys. Hi Mama J!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my Wllmc, I am vaping your Bailey's cinnamon vanilla! The weather sucks, but I'm in heaven! This is staying in a tank at all times!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've tried several of his mixes. OMG they're great! The limeade, was super good, the cherry pie tastes like baked cherry pie filling. Strawberry Custard, very creamy, very good.

dnezarmichael

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have to order the cherry pie, just because I have never had anything cherry that was good. Well except codeine cough syrup, lol

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cherry flavors scared me early on. These, will not scare you. They actually taste like cherry flavors should. Banana Bread, Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu and Rep Pep are all really good, too. If you like Dr. Pepper, then you like Rep Pep. Game, set, Flavor Match.

VU Sponsors