Become a Patron!

Mama J's

Kahzmoe

Member For 4 Years
I received my order today, quick shipping. Included was a sample bottle of game over custard at 14 percent. Of course, I thought it was premixed eliquid at 14 percent. Whoops. Thank god I was at about 20 watts in an atomic rda and not at .08 ohms in the Kennedy. Lmao....

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought the percentages on the pre-mixed juices were suggestions for a starting point to mix in your base - for example I think my cherry pie was marked 6%, so that's what I mixed it at and had pretty good luck...

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I received my order today, quick shipping. Included was a sample bottle of game over custard at 14 percent. Of course, I thought it was premixed eliquid at 14 percent. Whoops. Thank god I was at about 20 watts in an atomic rda and not at .08 ohms in the Kennedy. Lmao....
wow I bet that was rough. Im assuming all is well and everything you taste is custard now ?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
We sell flavoring only. No other products.

Seb0011

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
woohoo order 254.... Thx for the great service and fast shipping. i was expecting it tomorrow. win win win lol. Off to play, and thx for the Custard

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does mail run on Good Friday? Just curious cause Im off for a long 3 day weekend :)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does mail run on Good Friday? Just curious cause Im off for a long 3 day weekend :)

Yes, and even on Easter Monday! (I've lived in this country for decades, and it still surprises me that those two days aren't national holidays!)

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had a really good experience ordering from them. Top it off with you can select 3, 5, or 10ml. They have free shipping with $20 orders and you can use paypal. If I wanna try and mix something up and don't wanna by a 10ml they've got me covered. If I've fallen in love with a flavoring they've got me covered. I can also build up my flavoring army on a very limited budget and get it quickly with nice labels. I hope in the future they'll carry TFA RY4 Double and Cheesecake (Graham Crust). I'm very grateful there's a mamajsjuice.com

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I had a really good experience ordering from them. Top it off with you can select 3, 5, or 10ml. They have free shipping with $20 orders and you can use paypal. If I wanna try and mix something up and don't wanna by a 10ml they've got me covered. If I've fallen in love with a flavoring they've got me covered. I can also build up my flavoring army on a very limited budget and get it quickly with nice labels. I hope in the future they'll carry TFA RY4 Double and Cheesecake (Graham Crust). I'm very grateful there's a mamajsjuice.com
:)

Luv2vape

Member For 4 Years
Placing my first order with mamajsjuice, yay! The last time I ordered flavors I needed larger quantities of my my go to's. Looking forward to it and have been following your posts for a long time. Thanks for all the expert help you've provided to novice like me. Will you be carrying max blend any time soon...just wondering

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Would also love to see green tea added to the flock so I wouldn't have to order that elsewhere
hey thanks ! are talking about FA green tea ?

Luv2vape

Member For 4 Years
Not sure what happened...went to reply back and the site was down again, go figure☺️ I wish FA green tea was good, but sadly it's not. I'm referring to TFA green tea. Any plans on maybe adding it down the road?

Luv2vape

Member For 4 Years
Now that's a perfect pairing! Funny, I was just thinking it would be great if you could sell flavo mixes of those recipes. DIY made easy without having to buy a crap ton of flavors.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Now that's a perfect pairing! Funny, I was just thinking it would be great if you could sell flavo mixes of those recipes. DIY made easy without having to buy a crap ton of flavors.
flavors made easy :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hey WillMC, I've been talking you up over at the evil place. Got you at least one order if not several.
I wish I could double like this. :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have it but honestly haven't had time to do anything with it. With work and things to deal with at home, I haven't had a "play day" in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I can hide in my office today and not be missed. ;)

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Tipping my hat to Mama J's
Just wanted everyone to know of my incredible awesome experience with Mama J's today. I have been reading about Mama J's and wanted to give them an order. Not only because they are new and just getting going but also because of the very active presence here on VU not to mention the awesome customer service that was provided in an earlier thread where a shipment arrived in less than ideal situation. Mama J's did everything possible to please this customer. The actions were above and BEYOND what any other vendor would have done. I work as a Director of Customer Service for a large avionics manufacturing company so I know a little about providing excellence to customers. In the case of the damaged shipment, Mama J's did more than what anyone would have expected or deserved and for that, they have won my business and I hadn't even ordered from them yet.

Well yesterday I was in search of a good custard. "Game over" came highly recommended by many members here on VU. I checked Mama's yesterday and out of stock. This morning, it was back in stock. I placed my order as a new customer this morning at 7:28 am and received notification at 8:40 am that the order was shipped. Certainly it did not leave the facility yet but I am sure it will this afternoon. I just wanted to share with all of the members here how awesome my experience was and if for any reason, there is a problem with this order, I am confident that Mama J's will do whatever necessary to make it right.

GREAT JOB Mama J's..... :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Tipping my hat to Mama J's
Just wanted everyone to know of my incredible awesome experience with Mama J's today. I have been reading about Mama J's and wanted to give them an order. Not only because they are new and just getting going but also because of the very active presence here on VU not to mention the awesome customer service that was provided in an earlier thread where a shipment arrived in less than ideal situation. Mama J's did everything possible to please this customer. The actions were above and BEYOND what any other vendor would have done. I work as a Director of Customer Service for a large avionics manufacturing company so I know a little about providing excellence to customers. In the case of the damaged shipment, Mama J's did more than what anyone would have expected or deserved and for that, they have won my business and I hadn't even ordered from them yet.

Well yesterday I was in search of a good custard. "Game over" came highly recommended by many members here on VU. I checked Mama's yesterday and out of stock. This morning, it was back in stock. I placed my order as a new customer this morning at 7:28 am and received notification at 8:40 am that the order was shipped. Certainly it did not leave the facility yet but I am sure it will this afternoon. I just wanted to share with all of the members here how awesome my experience was and if for any reason, there is a problem with this order, I am confident that Mama J's will do whatever necessary to make it right.

GREAT JOB Mama J's..... :)
Thanks we appreciate it ! you got it in just in time lol. our mail runs ridiculously early so we try to get as much done before it gets here everyday. If we can we squeeze those early morning ones in.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
@wllmc. Thanks again for the awesome service and I look forward to many many more orders. Although you may be a new and somewhat small at the time, your service and professionalism is on par or above the largest respective companies including non vape related

Guven Eryavuz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wohooo got my lovely pink package as of today.
That Cherry Limeade is smelling effin awesomesauce!
Cant wait to go home after work.
Thanks alot William and Jessica.
And you were kind enough to include some great non-ordered samples too.
International shipping made my pockets empty but i guess ill make a big order after this for cutting the shipping costs :):)

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Holy crap. Already awaiting shipment. Fastest processing of an online order I have ever seen, on a sat night no less.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And it will be sent out tomorrow, I betcha...;)

VU Sponsors