Mama J's

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is an outrage first you answered all my messages with in minutes. Then you go out of the way to make sure I've got what I needed. Oh and now you have a discount code to boot. Let's just say I ordered a few bottles.

l97o1.jpg

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
This is an outrage first you answered all my messages with in minutes. Then you go out of the way to make sure I've got what I needed. Oh and now you have a discount code to boot. Let's just say I ordered a few bottles.

l97o1.jpg
hahaha awesome !

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hahaha awesome !
Will I don't know which one of you packed my order however that was the best packaged flavoring order I ever received. Little bottles in all those bags and the bags in a big bag. Then you listed the amount of drops per ml on the bottles. Lucky for me I forgot to order the Lemon I needed to order so I'll have to place another order funds pending. You got my order to me quicker with free shipping than a certain "lab" place did with priority shipping ordered on the same day.

I pimp my DIY with http://mamajsjuice.com/

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Will I don't know which one of you packed my order however that was the best packaged flavoring order I ever received. Little bottles in all those bags and the bags in a big bag. Then you listed the amount of drops per ml on the bottles. Lucky for me I forgot to order the Lemon I needed to order so I'll have to place another order funds pending. You got my order to me quicker with free shipping than a certain "lab" place did with priority shipping ordered on the same day.

I pimp my DIY with http://mamajsjuice.com/
Sweeeeet !!!! We love the great feedback. I'll have to give all that credit to the wonderful Mrs. C I make us taste good and she makes us look good lol. Seriously though thank you !

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweeeeet !!!! We love the great feedback. I'll have to give all that credit to the wonderful Mrs. C I make us taste good and she makes us look good lol. Seriously though thank you !
How can ya top a combination like that??? ;)

Dan Knight

Member For 4 Years
Well, my order arrived today. I'm so disappointed. Each bottle was in it's own heat sealed bag. Those bottles were packed in threes in larger heat sealed bags. Those bags were in a mailer that made it easy to pick my package out of the mail at work.

My disappointment comes from having nothing to complain about. There were absolutely no leaks from any of the bottles, There was no stinky mess. There was just a perfectly packaged bunch of flavorings.

Thank you @willmc and Mrs. C! I will be a repeat customer.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my first order yesterday! Placed it on Friday and in my hands by Monday, uber fast! Mixed up some Game Over and holy hell is this good, its definitely not going to survive any kind of steep. With that being said, I will be ordering more and real soon!

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was pleasantly suprised. I ordered on friday at 4 at night and was shipped at 5 in the morning. Talk about fast service. Thank you.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made a test order today. Fan of the fact i can grab FA in small samples.

VU Sponsors