Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what a schmuck. Hope they do press charges.

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I used to see regular trainees do this too. We called 'em PX rangers, and I for one do hope charges were pressed!

-Kingboomer

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently read that the 'Stolen Valor' laws are going to become harsher across the US. Anyone who does this has some issues and they need to be addressed accordingly.

notaclone1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
makes me sick... there are men and women risking their asses and have that right to ware that uniform. My brother and Father are two of the millions who have served and anyone who thinks they can just go to a surplus store or ebay and be one the the brave can rot in hell.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Besides the tabs being jacked up like a soup sammich getting fucked by a monkey with a football bat...
The other indication he is a fucking poser is that NO way in gods green acre would that fat as fuck twinkie munching pud puller qual for pre ranger let alone pass it.

I would have serious issues on not stomping a mud hole in him and walking it dry.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your posts crack me up Nasty, spew forcefully if I'm drinking anything...

tumblr_n0jmhyhEsw1qg1zuyo1_250_zps9tssufho.gif

Bwahahahahaha.....

One look at that Pillsbury dough boy told me everything I needed to know. Then he opened his cake hole.

And Nasty...he's not even a good soup sammy, like clam chowder on rye. He's more of a watered down chicken broth on wonderbread.

JerryC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeap really pisses me the **** off!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That guy is a complete freaking asshole. Yea, this crap pisses me off big time.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The unfortunate reality is u can go to the surplus store, buy some uniforms, patches etc are all easily available. Nothing against someone going paintballing or hunting in some bdus, I would as I still have all mine. However, these little fucks that think they can just go buy a uniform and just be something they're not just amazes me. So thankful bases started doing 100% id checks to at least keep them off our installations, didn't always use to be that way, as long as u had that stupid dod sticker in your window you were fine. We even had this 1 clown in our guard unit who was straight outta high school spouting off crap like he was some special forces marine before he joined our unit. Funny thing is in the guard you have a TON of prior jarheads grunts sailors and even coast guard who decide to finish out their 20 while not on active duty, so nobody bought his bull story. He wasn't in long until the Col decided it was best that he didn't remain enlisted. Not sure what stories he told folks after he got out or what crap he tried to pull, but I'm sure he did something. Thankfully we have laws now that when these retards are caught they're dealt with accordingly, because that is just flat insane that anyone who hasn't earned that uniform decides to wear it cuz they're just that desperate for attention or personal gain.

VU Sponsors