Become a Patron!

March 8,2013..... Has it been that long?

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fiance and I started this journey together and have stuck it out. Four years ago his health was in serious decline. His blood pressure was sky high and he'd get winded going down the four steps from our front door. He needed to do something. I said we both need to quit. We looked at the gum... fuck that. Then we seen the little disposable e cigs at our local Dollar General. IT WORKED but they sucked... So to the internet we turned. Found Smokeless Image. Ok Got two starter kits of cigalikes and worked on those a while with mini clearos. The I bought the larger ego (ish) style battery they had. Then we went to MVP 2s. I up graded again last year and got a MVP 20 watt. Then fiance's MVP2 crapped out and I gave him my 20 watt and bout a CoolFire 4plus with iSub Apex... vaped on that for 8 months and then in december got me an Alien wth Baby Beast. Fiance Vaped mtl for four years and now he is getting into subohming. He has my old CF4 and is using the .5 clapton coils for it... but is seriously eyeballing my Baby Beast with the Q2 coils. LOL

Its been an awesome ride so far. Thank you all for the last year of helping me out. VU has been a Godsend for venting and just hanging out without worrying about watching my language.

VU Sponsors