March - Community Mixing Challenge Sign up

Discussion in 'Announcements/Info' started by KingPin!, Feb 5, 2019.

1. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Hi All,

In preparation for our March 2019 challenge we are looking for 2 things

1st is an impartial judge from the USA to taste test the juices. We are looking for a non biased judge from the community to select the winning team for thier mixing skills in this challenge.

The challenge team are participating in the head to head so to remain neutral want to sit out of marking.

Ideally you should have access to different set ups and be a mixer yourself to give each recipe a fair go.

If you are interested please register your interest here

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/the-mixing-challenge-judge.465352/

2nd - for those who want to get involved know that as the winning team you’ll scoop the entire prize pool, so it worth a go. Don’t be afraid to use the thread in terms of looking for group activity, this is meant as way to meet new people in the community. Also you don’t have to be a god at mixing, in fact we ask each team to include a novice mixer to add to the challenge scope.

You’ll have a range of flavours we will announce upon launch to use at your disposal...

You can register your interest here

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/the-march-mixing-challenge-wooooo-hoooooo.465350/

@wildgypsy70 is your challenge hostess for this month

Hope to see you there, as will all of these the more the merrier :vino:

2. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Morning Bump :coffee2:

Letitia9 likes this.
  3. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Midwest good morning bump :hippo:

KingPin! likes this.
  4. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    7 a.m. Monday morning AST

KingPin! likes this.
  5. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Apologies for the derail, but do you sleep, Lady? :coffee:<3

KingPin! likes this.
  6. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Hahaha - as I get older, seem to thrive on about six hours a night

KingPin! and Huckleberried like this.
  7. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Strange, isn't it? It's all I get anymore, myself. Yay, 50's. :slowclap:

Sorry, KP. I'll stop.

KingPin! and JuicyLucy like this.
  8. KingPin!

Blog Posts:
    Still time to sign up folks - don’t be shy, others are looking for group as well :)