Become a Patron!

Mark Bugs Chalice III

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
j6hndg.jpg

Bottom feeding micro-atomizer, the third version of the Chalice series.

OD: 13.9mm
Height: 27.7 mm (exluding drip tip and 510 conection)

Very simple to mount coils, the + and - posts are threaded, and very simple to wick. The curved surface under the posts allow for the excess juice to go back into the feeding bottle.The wick and coil will be facing the air hole so you can position to your preference for more vapor, more flavor, TH, etc...

Includes a custom 13.9mm to 22mm Captivape Flow ring for seamless look if you plan on mounting on a standard size deck, or can be mounted as is if your device has a 14mm catch cup.

In excellent condition, ships exactly as shown.

Retails for aprox $150 + $20 for the ring, but being offered for only $85 shipped via USPS Priority mail.

First come, first serve, thanks for looking!

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am looking forward to using the Chalice ,
I use a VA Cyclone on one Reo and an RM2 on another but I now have another Reo coming and it will live on that one.
Man these REO'S breed faster than Rabbits.

BTW guy's & gals can anyone give any comparisons betwixt the three atty's ,,,, ?.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Chalice is small chamber like the RM2 but unlike the RM2 you have AFC with the Chalice.

It's also more of a bottom airflow (you'll see - it takes some staring at it to see how that works) compared to side air flow of an RM2 or Cyclone.

Two inner air holes on the Chalice direct air flow, while both the RM2 and Cyclone are single side hole.

Depending on which version of the Cyclone you got it will either have AFC or come with a cap drilled to 1 mm.

The Cyclone is a bit of a pain, because the negative post is really close to outside edge/cap.

Them's the basics. They are all good flavor attys but if you like building on the RM2 I bet you will favor the Chalice over the Cyclone.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
I have the RM2 as well. I like the Chalice but I also like the RM2 (which is up for grabs guys, I have two). My Cyclone has a single side hole. .The Chalice has a bit more airflow. The NoFear I sent @JuicyLucy was the best though

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have the RM2 as well. I like the Chalice but I also like the RM2 (which is up for grabs guys, I have two). My Cyclone has a single side hole. .The Chalice has a bit more airflow. The NoFear I sent @JuicyLucy was the best though

Top drawer for certain, the No Fear Again - has the airflow I needed once my lungs healed up and the Chalice III was just a tad too restrictive. RM2 is excellent also for a restrictive MTL

Flavor is hard to beat on these high quality, teeny atties :D

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks guy's me thinks i'll dig the chalice , love the other two so this will cap off my meager Reo collection.
FOR NOW,,,, :devil: :bliss: :devil:

VU Sponsors