Become a Patron!

Massachusetts and in Erie County Would Prevent Pharmacies from Selling Some Smoking Cessation Produc

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
on the other hand the pharmacies are free to sell other forms of medicine like newts eyes,unicorn hair,spleen of bat,
just in my lifetime a list of thing the goverment has protected me from.....

Vitamins and nutritional supplements: they were deemed useless and that an FDA approved diet would give you all the nutients you would ever need....I signed many a petition to keep them available when the goverment wanted to take them of the shelves

Medicinal herbs...the goverment told me they were hokum and that chemical drugs were far better for me..in fact at one point I believe the goverment of Canada went so far as to make sheeps sorrel illegal....which was pointless because it grows wild everywhere damn near.

Chiroprators: I actually had a grandmother who was a nurse who told me it was all bullshit.

accupuncture: the goverment told me there was (you will appreciate this)...not enough defenitive proof that there was any benifits from it.

well and of course the commies.....the so called far right...the so called far left...and with the aid of public schools the goverment sought to protect me from thinking.

In my lifetime alot of the advances in public health have been an uphill battle agisnt the goverment,public health officals, and the AMA....alot of the major health movement came from the people not the goverment

awarness of diet
nutrtional supplements
accupuncture
herbs
the importance of exercise
yoga
meditation
bodywork
the awarness of the energy fields around all living things and energetic healing which is even being used now in some hosptals.

all this stuff came into our culture through the people defying the "experts" and doing what worked....none of this was spearheaded by the goverment public health experts....or the AMA

Last edited:

VU Sponsors