Become a Patron!

Massachusetts Laws Regrading Ejuice

Toy4Her

Member For 1 Year
Did a little googling but not finding the answer, in Mass does ejuice need to be shipped signature only? I ask because up until today I have not had to but Breazy sent my order "Signature Required" and when I emailed them I was told this is the law in Mass. I realize that some companies are better at following laws than others and if that is the law no problem.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did a little googling but not finding the answer, in Mass does ejuice need to be shipped signature only? I ask because up until today I have not had to but Breazy sent my order "Signature Required" and when I emailed them I was told this is the law in Mass. I realize that some companies are better at following laws than others and if that is the law no problem.
I have to do the same thing(I’m in Virginia). Maybe some sort of law between where they’re located and other states? No other companies have had signature required and I’ve ordered from lots of other companies.

Toy4Her

Member For 1 Year
It may just be that some companies are more up on the law and or care more! It's not a big deal either way just like to know. It's probably really difficult to stay up on the rapidly changing landscape of vape regulations. A friend of mine needed to have Kai Virgin Vapor ship to me because they wouldn't ship to PA.

muzz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live in Ma., and just got some juice from ITC and VapeRoyale, and neither required a signature.
I've also gotten a buttload of flavorings/hardware delivered without need from ECigexpress and like 4 or 5 other places in the last 2 weeks(just got back into Vaping, and will be doing RTA/DIY now).

Toy4Her

Member For 1 Year
Yeah, they are the only company that has required it and if it's the law I respect that, not the law itself but their adherence to it. On the other hand if this is BS I don't like to be lied to!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Some companies require a signature to prevent scammers from saying they never got the delivery. Not saying you would do it but there are people who do.

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I order from breazy a lot and get it shipped to Canada. Never needed a signature.

muzz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just glad I don't need to do BluChek or whatever that is, cuz I actually started smoking again when that nonsense(and things of the ilk) was going on.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the law in Mass...any state that can elect Elizabeth Warren has an unlimited capacity for stupidity.

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
It's actually law in Canada to have a signature for anything labeled as a "tobacco" product. I always have to show my license.

I've never had to. The only time I ever had to show a piece of ID was when I was in Texas ordering things, but never here in Ontario. Weird

VU Sponsors