Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!

Here is a great deal on the "THE BIG DRIPPER" style RDA.
This is an auto dripping RDA that holds up to 5ml of juice.

THE HARD COPY:
  • The top can hold up to 5ml of juice.
  • By pressing down on the base of the drip tip the RDA gets juice dripped onto it by the tank.
  • A reduced chamber helps amplifies the flavor.
  • The airflow holes are large enough to satisfy the cloud chasers.
  • Grub machine screws in the posts, with huge holes for low gauge builds.
  • Precision machined and well-fitted.

SPECS:

Juice Well: 3mm
Contact Material: Copper
Post Holes: Large for massive builds
Airflow Control: Dual Cyclops/Adjustable Airflow
Tank Capacity: 5ml
Push-activated dripping function
Reduced chamber
High temperature resistant PEEK insulator
Cup point screws to reduce chance of wire breaks

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$33.95 + FREE SHIPPING

bR7ELv7h-6c

Click here to get more information on this deal....

B-RAD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Who makes this? Is this an authentic from Cale the creator?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
125.00 for a stelel tube hell I have tons of them I think I am going to make the sewer mod...
all CNC'd in China then they say made in USA you mean designed in USA... ok I got work to do then watch a sniper Movie fucking prices these guys are just ruining any chance the USA ever has to compete with China pfft... another 5 years I am done and I am leaving this piece of shit country

B-RAD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The authentic is made by Cale the creator in the US. Just an example of supporting a sweat shop in china instead of the original designer. And we wonder where all the good middle class jobs have gone. Kinda hard to compete with $1-2 an hour in china.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So it's been cloned. The U.S. manufacturer just got pwned. I'm going to order one and use it and compare it to the authentic (when they decide to ship it).

The clone empire strikes yet again. When will the authentic manufacturers get the memo that they need to supply the vaping community without taking 2 months to do so? If China can spin up in a couple weeks and produce clones, perhaps the U.S. manufacturers need to take the hint that it's time to market that counts.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The authentic is made by Cale the creator in the US. Just an example of supporting a sweat shop in china instead of the original designer. And we wonder where all the good middle class jobs have gone. Kinda hard to compete with $1-2 an hour in china.

CNC Lathes don't care who operates them. Considering how long it takes to spin a part, the U.S. mod makers could own the market if they didn't desire to make a 500% profit. China does it in mass, large quantities at lower profits. That $15 clone atty uses $3.00 in raw materials. After labor, say $5.00, the $8 atty gets sold to resellers at roughly at 90% profit. Compare that to a U.S made atty which has the same material cost, but labor of $30/Hr all inclusive. We can't win the labor pricing, but with automation and U.S. companies willing to sell attys and mods for reasonable prices, we stand a chance.

As an example I'll use shoes. I can buy a pair of work boots from a Malaysian or Chinese manufacturer for $70 in my state. I choose to buy Red Wing boots because they are made in the USA and are just slightly more expensive, $88.00. That $18 difference is what I am willing to pay for a USA made product. Compare and contrast that to a mod. $30 from China, $300 from the USA. I'd buy the mod if it was $80-$100 USA Made, $300? My money goes elsewhere.

Being cool, hip, and exclusive only goes so far before the reality of the marketplace hits. Anyone still wear $250 Jordache jeans (made in Bangladesh)? I buy my Levi's for $30 on sale and usually get 5 pair.

The reality of the vaping world is that cost matters. If my first Ego T Tank setup cost $200, I'd still be smoking.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So it's been cloned. The U.S. manufacturer just got pwned. I'm going to order one and use it and compare it to the authentic (when they decide to ship it).

The clone empire strikes yet again. When will the authentic manufacturers get the memo that they need to supply the vaping community without taking 2 months to do so? If China can spin up in a couple weeks and produce clones, perhaps the U.S. manufacturers need to take the hint that it's time to market that counts.
I am all for clones for one reason hoping some day that us ...Americans will get the message that we can do exactly what they do for the same price CNC machines are great it does not take much to program them and run 1000's of a product off .. ohh wait thats right China owns most of the US.. ok shoot me in the head

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CNC Lathes don't care who operates them. Considering how long it takes to spin a part, the U.S. mod makers could own the market if they didn't desire to make a 500% profit. China does it in mass, large quantities at lower profits. That $15 clone atty uses $3.00 in raw materials. After labor, say $5.00, the $8 atty gets sold to resellers at roughly at 90% profit. Compare that to a U.S made atty which has the same material cost, but labor of $30/Hr all inclusive. We can't win the labor pricing, but with automation and U.S. companies willing to sell attys and mods for reasonable prices, we stand a chance.

As an example I'll use shoes. I can buy a pair of work boots from a Malaysian or Chinese manufacturer for $70 in my state. I choose to buy Red Wing boots because they are made in the USA and are just slightly more expensive, $88.00. That $18 difference is what I am willing to pay for a USA made product. Compare and contrast that to a mod. $30 from China, $300 from the USA. I'd buy the mod if it was $80-$100 USA Made, $300? My money goes elsewhere.

Being cool, hip, and exclusive only goes so far before the reality of the marketplace hits. Anyone still wear $250 Jordache jeans? I buy my Levi's for $30 on sale and usually get 5 pair.

The reality of the vaping world is that cost matters. If my first Ego T Tank setup cost $200, I'd still be smoking.
The prob is man that many parts that can be CNC'd are not because it will put many many machine shops out of business thats why with Metal works we see such a huge price difference ... but you said it all much better than I just woke up :)

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The prob is man that many parts that can be CNC'd are not because it will put many many machine shops out of business thats why with Metal works we see such a huge price difference ... but you said it all much better than I just woke up :)
Small machine shops make their $$ in the inital design, then quite a bit less in production. Small runs of less than 200 pcs take the same amount of setup as large runs including the programming for the CNC lathes. China does not do 200 pcs runs, they do 5000 pcs minimum (usually) - that's where they they make the difference, it in the volume of parts made.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Small machine shops make their $$ in the inital design, then quite a bit less in production. Small runs of less than 200 pcs take the same amount of setup as large runs including the programming for the CNC lathes. China does not do 200 pcs runs, they do 5000 pcs minimum (usually) - that's where they they make the difference, it in the volume of parts made.
Yeah I know bro you have said it all much better than I still drinking coffee had alot of work last night luckily I do work from home... :)

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Being cool, hip, and exclusive only goes so far before the reality of the marketplace hits. Anyone still wear $250 Jordache jeans (made in Bangladesh)? I buy my Levi's for $30 on sale and usually get 5 pair.

Word. What else can be said? Nothing.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yep time to get thsi puppy it looks like some air holes may need to be modified but that takes 5 minutes

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll wait till its $15 from Fasttech...waiting, on average, 22 days, I've probably saved 50% on my out of control vape budget. ;)

VU Sponsors