Become a Patron!

Matchy match tank for Vaporesso Target

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So my girl loved Her I Just 2. Quit cigs with it. She went through 2 of them as they are inexpensive. So now she has a Varpresso Target and she loves it. The tank takes the same coil as her I Just 2. It is a similar vape. The I Just 2 is a 5.5 mil tank The Target tank is like 2 mils. With a vape band on it is difficult to see when it is low. And she is running it low.
Any ideas a matchy match tank? Pink'ish maybe a rose color? Same coil? I know a lot of manufacturers use this coils. Eleaf, Vaporesso, etc. Amy help please?1543967707340-1151907304.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So my girl loved Her I Just 2. Quit cigs with it. She went through 2 of them as they are inexpensive. So now she has a Varpresso Target and she loves it. The tank takes the same coil as her I Just 2. It is a similar vape. The I Just 2 is a 5.5 mil tank The Target tank is like 2 mils. With a vape band on it is difficult to see when it is low. And she is running it low.
Any ideas a matchy match tank? Pink'ish maybe a rose color? Same coil? I know a lot of manufacturers use this coils. Eleaf, Vaporesso, etc. Amy help please?View attachment 125762
Tobecco Super Tank mini is a good one. Lots of colors to choose from. They are well made and use the same style of coils.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tobecco Super Tank mini is a good one. Lots of colors to choose from. They are well made and use the same style of coils.
Ah very cool. Thank you for your reply. Have a merry Christmas and may you and yours be blessed in the New Year.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ah very cool. Thank you for your reply. Have a merry Christmas and may you and yours be blessed in the New Year.

Would also suggest that she try the Vaporesso cCell coils. They have an Atlantis-style coil that comes in a 5-pack for $12-$15. They are the best tasting and longest lasting coils I've ever used. No popping and spitting like Atlantis coils. Available in several different resistances. I've only used the 0.9 ohm myself.

These:

https://www.elementvape.com/vaporesso-ccell-replacement-coil-pack-of-5?enter=true

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Somebody say Vaporesso?

Their EUC coils are good and affordable. Also, with the adapter, they work in Nautilus/Super Tank/Amigo tanks.

View attachment 127386

I had wanted to try the 0.5 ohm ceramic ones. Had looked for them before, but wasn't able to find the packs that come with the required sleeve. I found them just now at vanguardsmoke.com.

Folks should be aware that the sleeve is required to use these in tanks that need Atlantis-size coils, and not all coil packs come with a sleeve.

I've very nearly switched everything over to rebuildables now. Still have two Geekvape Illusion Mini tanks in rotation (use the gold Vaporesso cCell coils in them) but will probably replace them within the next few months.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pretty versatile coils. Many tank availabilities. Wife's Target Pro kit came with Ccell coils and they were very good. But you can put any Atlantis style coil. Eleaf makes good long-lasting occ coil. Very inexpensive at my local b&m.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Somebody say Vaporesso?

Their EUC coils are good and affordable. Also, with the adapter, they work in Nautilus/Super Tank/Amigo tanks.

View attachment 127386
I love em. I'm late to the game and haven't found the sleeve adapter other than from China. I definitely want one. I'm a big coil adapter fan :D. I love versatility.

I got into the EUC coils by getting a Veco plus stick mod kit. I picked up an Estoc for five bucks durring BF. My brother already owned into it lol. I should have ordered a couple. Can you reccomend a place to aquire one of the sleeves?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I love em. I'm late to the game and haven't found the sleeve adapter other than from China. I definitely want one. I'm a big coil adapter fan :D. I love versatility.

I got into the EUC coils by getting a Veco plus stick mod kit. I picked up an Estoc for five bucks durring BF. My brother already owned into it lol. I should have ordered a couple. Can you reccomend a place to aquire one of the sleeves?

I saw them yesterday at vanguardsmoke.com with the 0.5 ohm ceramic version "refills."

VU Sponsors