Become a Patron!

Matt from Suck My Mod thinks DIYers are selfish schmucks.

With the FDA Deeming Regulations upon us, Do you think it is selfish to stockpile supplies?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

dmagicp

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone. I just finished watching the latest SuckMyMod video entiteled

FDA ECIG REGS: Lawsuits, Legislation, Advocacy, Donations, & More!!

You can watch it here:

I am sitting here contemplating whether I should unsubscribe from his channel. The reason is because at presisely 12:45 minutes into the video he proceeded to call people who DIY selfish schmucks. Now before I get into this, lets look at the definition of a schmuck.

schmuck
SHmək/Submit
nounNORTH AMERICANinformal
a foolish or contemptible person.

A more definitive definition is "Schmuck", or "shmuck", in American English is a pejorative term meaning one who is stupid or foolish, or an obnoxious, contemptible or detestable person.

There are worse, more disgusting meanings for this word, but I will save that for another rant. So basically what Matt is saying is that we, as DIYrs are selfish and foolish because we have chosen to stop buying 25 to 30 dollar juice and make it ourselves. And selfish, because in his mind, we are not looking out for the people who still smoke. Now I'm going to speak only for myself here but I remember when I started smoking. I was 13 years old, living out in the country on a farm with my family. My Dad was always a smoker for as long as I could remember. One day, I decided to grab one of his cigarettes and see what this smoking thing was all about.

Now I remember that day as clear as yesterday and I don't remember anyone else being there to help me steal that cigarette from my fathers pack when he wasn't looking. I also don't remember anyone else being there throughout the next 30 years helping me buy all of those packs of Newport menthol, then Marlboro Reds, and finally, Pall Mall blue packs.

I don't remember there being a lot of people around when I took my Father to his Chemotherapy appointments and the subsequent crawling to the bathroom to vomit from the nausea that those treatments inevitably caused, as I held his head up, knowing that in 90 days he would be dead from stage 4 small cell lung cancer. And finally, I know for a fact that there was no one around but me and him when I said a prayer at his bedside the night that he passed away and promised myself that I would never smoke another cigarette as long as I lived.

Each one of us vapers has an individual memory of the day that we smoked our first cigarette. And we all have an individual, and amazing memory of the first day that we quit smoking forever, and embraced vaping. We might have had others offer us encouragement along the road to our quitting, but ultimately, in the end, we had to do it for ourselves because no one can do that part for us.

So why is Matt asking us as DIYers to shoulder the responsibility for everyone else who smokes? Why am I being called stupid and foolish for choosing to save thousands of dollars by making my own e liquid? When I first started vaping, e juice was running an average of 9 to 13 bucks for a 30 ml bottle of juice. That 30 ml bottle used to last me more than a month and I was fine with that because it was way cheaper than smoking. Then I started to see the price of e liquid slowly climb to 16 dollars, then 17 and 18 dollars. Now, in 2016, most e juice commands a price of 22 bucks for a 30 ml bottle. And with that, the nicotine percentages have gone down from 3.6 mg to 6 and 3 mg on average. And with the lower nicotine, people now vape more and more.

I have heard of people going through an entire bottle of juice in one day. That is astonishing to me as I still vape at 18 mg and a 30 ml bottle still lasts me close to a month. But for those who vape more than I do, 22 dollars a day is an expensive pill to swallow. And I don't think it takes a mathematician to figure that this a hell of a lot more expensive than smoking.

Now getting back to the subject at hand, and with all of the expensive e juice that is being peddled to us everyday, along with these deeming regulations, It is my opinion that it would be foolish to NOT at least start learning to DIY your own juice. And I will be damned if I am going to let some youtuber that profits with his own juice line define me as being selfish because I choose to make my own recipes and share them with this wonderful community. I am also not going to let anyone define me as being selfish if I choose to stock up on Nicotine and flavorings in light of what is going on and none of you should either.

No one helped any of you start smoking and in the end it was you yourself who had to quit. And in my opinion, all of the smokers that have come after you have to do it on their own as well. It is not your responsibility what anyone else does or does not do, and as long as we aren't hurting anyone in the process, who has the right to call you or me selfish if we choose to look out for ourselves? I see this entire youtuber vape famous thing starting to implode because once the glamour of vaping is gone, the youtubers will be gone as well. And like VaporJoe said, we will still be here at the vaping underground.

So with that being said, As DIYers, are you offended by Matt's comments in the video? Do you feel that a person who chooses not to get involved with the deeming regulations fight, and stockpiles supplies to mix his or her own juice is selfish? I want to know what you think.

God Bless each and every one of you.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
while i dont agree with his verbiage i do agree with the heart of his statement. the same freedom that allows you to question his stance is the same freedom that allows him to call diy'ers whatever he wants

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know this guy, what is supposed to be God's gift to vaping?

If this goofball is another u-tube reviewer, he probably receives all juice free, so why would he think DIY is a good thing?

Just another idiot making a buck from vapers.

Last edited by a moderator:

ckone180

Member For 4 Years
I did not interpret his comments as he thinks DIYers are schmucks, rather those people who comment that they are good to go for the deeming regulations because they stock up and DIY.

I'm pretty sure he is referring to the mindset of the person who doesn't feel the need to fight for vaping because they are good to go.

Totally different arguments.

And I'm not a SMM fan. He just wants vapers to still feel like they need to support the cause, whether they are prepared or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if you don't get involved in the fight I think you are short sighted...everytime the goverment stomps on anybody's freedom it just makes that much easier for them to keep stomping on everyones's freedoms...but I think it's smart to prepare for the FDA's regs.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I did not interpret his comments as he thinks DIYers are schmucks, rather those people who comment that they are good to go for the deeming regulations because they stock up and DIY.

I'm pretty sure he is referring to the mindset of the person who doesn't feel the need to fight for vaping because they are good to go.

Totally different arguments.

And I'm not a SMM fan. He just wants vapers to still feel like they need to support the cause, whether they are prepared or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this is how i took his comments as well.
hes not calling DIY'ers schmucks
hes calling people who think they need to do nothing about the situation because they stock piled and/or DIY schmucks.

now i dont agree with him 100%
he has a valid point imho but not everyone can be part of the fight in the same way. myself..i cant financially support organizations etc that are trying to fight this. All I do is arm myself with knowledge and stock pile and write or call the govt once in a while.

The fact is.....the reason these regs are out is not to stop vaping. Vaping will continue.
The point is MONEY.
the govt wants more tax revenue from vaping. the governments are losing money from tobacco tax revenue due to vaping. Tey need to correct that. Big tobacco is losing money they need to correct that.

Vaping will continue. Prices will probably increase. Selection will probably decrease. Innovation will slow. To what degree? who knows. But if you dont think phillip morris and rjr arent looking at the money generated from box mods and atttys etc and arent frothing at the mouth to get in on that...your crazy. They want to sell these devices. They will probably be the first government approved devices. I wouldnt be surprised if big tobacco hasnt already got there own mods and atties designed and are starting the FDA approval process as we type here. Im sure their cig alike products have already been submitted for approval or exemption. The gov't and BT want to make money from vapers, so there will be products to buy. We all may not be happy with the prices or the selection, but the market will adjust and its not the end of the world. Thats why i have 3L of 100mg nic in the freezer. 3 fully functional modes 5 tanks with extra coils 4 rtas . and im in the process of figuring out how to build a fully functional VV box mod that will be completely user serviceable by me for many years to come. And thats how I am going to survive. MOst of the things we nee dto vape will not be regulated. Flavorings,batteries,hammond enclosures etc. The main things will be atties which I havent figured out a DIY atty yet, nicotine, and premade things like say a rx200s.
But you can survive and help others to survive as well. while helping smokers switch.
And even if you do nothing to fight these regs you are not a schmuck. BUt I think most are supporting the fight in their own way...that way just may not be what this guy wants or be everything others are doing. But we each contribute in our own way

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Calling vapers schmucks who DIY and stock up on supplies is not the best way to engender activism for vaping. While the dude may have been going off on vapers who DIY and are not actively fighting vaping regulation, it remains that name calling does more to separate vapers than unify them. He needs to learn that, and quickly.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not all of us are shills who get sent products for free. Just another case of some scumbag elitist YouTube "celebrity" pissing on people from his ivory tower... I'll agree, his GF is a cutie but man is she obnoxious with the singing and that hideous laugh.

I cordially invite Matt to suck my #&@%

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, fuck him, and fuck his opinion.

You gotta look out for yourself. Go stockpile, get your DIY supplies, go hoard as much stuff as you can afford to. Its only going to get worse, and if you aint looking out for yourself, then youre gonna be left behind. Im stockpiling, Im hoarding, and a couple years from now, when the industry is dead and you cant even get a cigalike, Im gonna be blowin clouds and enjoying life.

I hate these clowns who get a hundred thousand or so subs and suddenly think that their voice and their opinion holds more merit than anyone elses. Spouting off shit about "Stop stockpiling, go donate the money to CASAA and the others instead" but I dont see them donating their ad revenue to them. If you wanna talk that shit, put your money where your mouth is. But dont talk down to everyone else just because you made a couple videos that people like and you now get all your shit for free. Telling people to get the fuck out of vaping because theyre not doing things the way he wants. Kinda ironic, huh? "We need more vapers, we need to get our numbers up" "Get the fuck out of vaping, I dont want you here"

Hes a clown

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I didn't watch the video and probably wont. But from the way he lumped the diyers as not being advocates, that was a schmuck move on his part. Where was he in 2010 when we knew the FDA was going to come down on all this. I've been a diyer since I first heard about the future that would be. Matt has been an advocate for about a year or so. Kinda late to the party. Not sure about others, but none of what is happening is any sort of a surprise to me. If anybody really thinks that the FDA was going to actually listen to the everyday vaper and change their position, they are kidding themselves. The FDA had their minds made up years ago. It just took this long to put it in writing.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I generally don't watch youtube videos (and that one is no exception) because they are normally filled with trivial bs from hyperactive people who ramble on and on about things instead of just getting to the point. Most of the time, the points covered in a 5 min video can be summarized in a few lines f text that only takes 5-10 seconds to read.

All I will say is this:
Anybody who is against me making my own juice can feel free to buy juice for me. That will be a 30ml bottle a day please.
Don't want to? Then don't be a hypocrite and complain about my actions.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just left a comment on his video and I think all of us should take a second to do so. He needs to retract that statement and apologies.

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not a schmuck. Although I do have 1500 Mills of 60% NIC unflavored. It hard to fight the battle during a NIC fit! I have no problem buying ready made juice, it's just not as good as what I make. Are we all schmucks for stock piling mods? I don't think so. We all learned early on to multiple back ups, that also goes for juice. I also stock pile ammo , am I smart or a schmuck?

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you can start your sentence with "Someone from YouTube said..."
...the rest of the sentence will be worthless.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello everyone. I just finished watching the latest SuckMyMod video entiteled

FDA ECIG REGS: Lawsuits, Legislation, Advocacy, Donations, & More!!

You can watch it here:

I am sitting here contemplating whether I should unsubscribe from his channel. The reason is because at presisely 12:45 minutes into the video he proceeded to call people who DIY selfish schmucks. Now before I get into this, lets look at the definition of a schmuck.

schmuck
SHmək/Submit
nounNORTH AMERICANinformal
a foolish or contemptible person.

A more definitive definition is "Schmuck", or "shmuck", in American English is a pejorative term meaning one who is stupid or foolish, or an obnoxious, contemptible or detestable person.

There are worse, more disgusting meanings for this word, but I will save that for another rant. So basically what Matt is saying is that we, as DIYrs are selfish and foolish because we have chosen to stop buying 25 to 30 dollar juice and make it ourselves. And selfish, because in his mind, we are not looking out for the people who still smoke. Now I'm going to speak only for myself here but I remember when I started smoking. I was 13 years old, living out in the country on a farm with my family. My Dad was always a smoker for as long as I could remember. One day, I decided to grab one of his cigarettes and see what this smoking thing was all about.

Now I remember that day as clear as yesterday and I don't remember anyone else being there to help me steal that cigarette from my fathers pack when he wasn't looking. I also don't remember anyone else being there throughout the next 30 years helping me buy all of those packs of Newport menthol, then Marlboro Reds, and finally, Pall Mall blue packs.

I don't remember there being a lot of people around when I took my Father to his Chemotherapy appointments and the subsequent crawling to the bathroom to vomit from the nausea that those treatments inevitably caused, as I held his head up, knowing that in 90 days he would be dead from stage 4 small cell lung cancer. And finally, I know for a fact that there was no one around but me and him when I said a prayer at his bedside the night that he passed away and promised myself that I would never smoke another cigarette as long as I lived.

Each one of us vapers has an individual memory of the day that we smoked our first cigarette. And we all have an individual, and amazing memory of the first day that we quit smoking forever, and embraced vaping. We might have had others offer us encouragement along the road to our quitting, but ultimately, in the end, we had to do it for ourselves because no one can do that part for us.

So why is Matt asking us as DIYers to shoulder the responsibility for everyone else who smokes? Why am I being called stupid and foolish for choosing to save thousands of dollars by making my own e liquid? When I first started vaping, e juice was running an average of 9 to 13 bucks for a 30 ml bottle of juice. That 30 ml bottle used to last me more than a month and I was fine with that because it was way cheaper than smoking. Then I started to see the price of e liquid slowly climb to 16 dollars, then 17 and 18 dollars. Now, in 2016, most e juice commands a price of 22 bucks for a 30 ml bottle. And with that, the nicotine percentages have gone down from 3.6 mg to 6 and 3 mg on average. And with the lower nicotine, people now vape more and more.

I have heard of people going through an entire bottle of juice in one day. That is astonishing to me as I still vape at 18 mg and a 30 ml bottle still lasts me close to a month. But for those who vape more than I do, 22 dollars a day is an expensive pill to swallow. And I don't think it takes a mathematician to figure that this a hell of a lot more expensive than smoking.

Now getting back to the subject at hand, and with all of the expensive e juice that is being peddled to us everyday, along with these deeming regulations, It is my opinion that it would be foolish to NOT at least start learning to DIY your own juice. And I will be damned if I am going to let some youtuber that profits with his own juice line define me as being selfish because I choose to make my own recipes and share them with this wonderful community. I am also not going to let anyone define me as being selfish if I choose to stock up on Nicotine and flavorings in light of what is going on and none of you should either.

No one helped any of you start smoking and in the end it was you yourself who had to quit. And in my opinion, all of the smokers that have come after you have to do it on their own as well. It is not your responsibility what anyone else does or does not do, and as long as we aren't hurting anyone in the process, who has the right to call you or me selfish if we choose to look out for ourselves? I see this entire youtuber vape famous thing starting to implode because once the glamour of vaping is gone, the youtubers will be gone as well. And like VaporJoe said, we will still be here at the vaping underground.

So with that being said, As DIYers, are you offended by Matt's comments in the video? Do you feel that a person who chooses not to get involved with the deeming regulations fight, and stockpiles supplies to mix his or her own juice is selfish? I want to know what you think.

God Bless each and every one of you.

You ARE selfish for not spending your hard earned money on $30 juice you probably wouldnt like....what kind of greedy bastard are you? Thinking, with the intent of saving your money and making good juice....something is wrong with you people! :p:giggle:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seriously folks, go leave a comment if you can. The comment section is mainly people supporting his message and I think it would be great to put this douche in his place and let others hear a little bit of truth.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LMFAO. Go back and watch the video again. He's not knocking DIYers because they DIY. He's knocking the ones that don't advocate. If you want to hit Matt on that point then that's fair game but in the OP you took his statement way out of context.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont know how people take anyone on youtube seriously. Most of the fuckers on youtube were sad, pathetic, lonely losers sitting at home in their parents basements with nothing better to do on a friday night so they started making videos of whatever bullshit they are into. Then by some stroke of stupid luck youtube blew the fuck up and a bunch of other people with similar brain damage thought "This guy is cool, I like what he says!" and they got "famous" on the internet, which is like being popular at a special school. Which I guess, good for them, they get to make a little money, and since they have no other skills and couldnt get a real job, theyre gonna need it.

/rant. I hate society

dmagicp

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LMFAO. Go back and watch the video again. He's not knocking DIYers because they DIY. He's knocking the ones that don't advocate. If you want to hit Matt on that point then that's fair game but in the OP you took his statement way out of context.
Actually I didn't. To be clear, I don't think that anyone who chooses not to involve themselves in the advocacy thing and would rather stockpile devices and learn to DIY their own juice is being selfish. People can choose to do whatever they want to do. I commend people for joining the fight for a good cause, but there are some people out there, myself included, that feel that the fight is futile.This was never about trying to convince the FDA that vaping is safer than smoking. They already know that. This is about tobacco revenue that is being hindered by vaping and they will get rid of it.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Actually I didn't. To be clear, I don't think that anyone who chooses not to involve themselves in the advocacy thing and would rather stockpile devices and learn to DIY their own juice is being selfish. People can choose to do whatever they want to do. I commend people for joining the fight for a good cause, but there are some people out there, myself included, that feel that the fight is futile.This was never about trying to convince the FDA that vaping is safer than smoking. They already know that. This is about tobacco revenue that is being hindered by vaping and they will get rid of it.
I agree with every point you make in this post but in the OP you went after Matt for what you perceived as him having a problem with DIYers. Again, that's not what he said. He had a problem with people that don't advocate and say that they DIY so therefore they don't care because it doesn't affect them. I don't think Matt has a problem with vapers that save themselves thousands of dollars a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is about tobacco revenue that is being hindered by vaping and they will get rid of it.
Exactly. Big Tobacco is old and has their tentacles in just about every politicians office and in virtually every branch of government. They are more than just Tobacco, they are old money and power politics to the extreme. Big Tobacco and Big Pharma want to control it all, one side makes the products you get addicted to, the other one makes billions off of making products to get you off the addiction. The government just wants a nice thick slice of money in taxes.

The fight against vaping isn't about the children, or it being a gateway to teens turning to smoking after vaping. It's simply about greed, power, and big money.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly. Big Tobacco is old and has their tentacles in just about every politicians office and in virtually every branch of government. They are more than just Tobacco, they are old money and power politics to the extreme. Big Tobacco and Big Pharma want to control it all, one side makes the products you get addicted to, the other one makes billions off of making products to get you off the addiction. The government just wants a nice thick slice of money in taxes.

The fight against vaping isn't about the children, or it being a gateway to teens turning to smoking after vaping. It's simply about greed, power, and big money.

And that's why our only hope is to run the incumbents out. Vapers or not, I think a large percentage of the country feels the same way. May its a good time to long on tar and feathers...

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It is about the children!

It's about the children of the owners of BT and BP and them having more money for when they grow up :)

dmagicp

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree with every point you make in this post but in the OP you went after Matt for what you perceived as him having a problem with DIYers. Again, that's not what he said. He had a problem with people that don't advocate and say that they DIY so therefore they don't care because it doesn't affect them. I don't think Matt has a problem with vapers that save themselves thousands of dollars a year.

No. I actually went after Matt for exactly that reason. For the record, I don't think anyone should be called selfish if they choose not to get involved with the FDA and if they choose to hoard supplies, make their own juice, or if they even go on a comment section and say that they will be fine because they do it. And the reason I feel that way is because no one helped us start smoking, no one quit smoking for us, and no one is going to be there to get us nicotine and supplies when the government bans them for us. You can bet that Matt from Suck My Mod has already made plenty of provisions for himself when the ban does happen and he has PUHLENTY of free devices to last him the rest of his life. But because you know, youtuber, he is being a hypocrite and demonizing the rest of us that do it. I am not going to say that I don't care about the fight, but I am saying that it won't make a difference, and it likely won't affect me because I am taking the necessary steps.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No. I actually went after Matt for exactly that reason. For the record, I don't think anyone should be called selfish if they choose not to get involved with the FDA and if they choose to hoard supplies, make their own juice, or if they even go on a comment section and say that they will be fine because they do it. And the reason I feel that way is because no one helped us start smoking, no one quit smoking for us, and no one is going to be there to get us nicotine and supplies when the government bans them for us. You can bet that Matt from Suck My Mod has already made plenty of provisions for himself when the ban does happen and he has PUHLENTY of free devices to last him the rest of his life. But because you know, youtuber, he is being a hypocrite and demonizing the rest of us that do it. I am not going to say that I don't care about the fight, but I am saying that it won't make a difference, and it likely won't affect me because I am taking the necessary steps.
Whatever bro. I read your OP 2x and that's not how it came off.

Vape on.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I really dislike that drama queen, Matt can go suck a bag of dicks

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sadly I watched that whole video. :confused: OMFG!!! that guy needs some downers real bad/good.:eek: I happen to think that most reviewers are full of crap - JMHO :D

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Well I guess I'm king douchebag in that department as well. Because I've stocked a LOTTTT of shit, pointless amounts.

I can see how easy it would be for a reviewer who gets a metric fuck ton of product, juice and otherwise, sent to his home on a daily basis, would think people stockpiling are doing harm. The thing is, as a reviewer, this dude likely has a BIGGER stockpile than ANY SINGLE ONE OF US does from shit just piling up.

I also can mildly understand the shortsighted and faulty reasoning behind a conclusion like this. It's easy to call the people stocking up to protect THEMSELVES selfish but it's also evidently easy to miss the point entirely. That might be one of the only things that keeps us alive in the underground, what keeps us fighting long enough to maybe beat this shit in the future. Just because the regs happen doesn't mean we still can't keep fighting them and keeping yourself in stock is a good way to ground yourself for come whatever may.

I don't know, I can't really take the dude seriously, he's a reviewer. 99% of what he says is biased nonsense or planted seeds from vendors/manufacturers. I don't count Matt among the 'decent and honest' ranks of reviewers. That list is VERY short.

Being an advocate is something I do daily, but, I can't pretend to think people who KNOW all too well how low our stakes are are stupid for focusing on holding their own hobby down. It's the ONLY guarantee for the future.

Last edited:

Severs

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Seriously folks, go leave a comment if you can. The comment section is mainly people supporting his message and I think it would be great to put this douche in his place and let others hear a little bit of truth.

He is deleting messages he doesn't agree with.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't know if this is justified.
What I do know is that I didn't like matt before and I still don't.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Matt has one of the MOST punchable faces I've ever seen, it's like every ounce of baby fat he ever had just dogpiled onto his face and stuck around perpetually.

He's also fake as fuck, I've met him at a convention and he's so self-absorbed in his own ego that he genuinely has a hard time paying attention to other people. The man literally said a particular couple at the convention was 'damaging his aura' because they were asking him too many questions.

VU Sponsors