2adcbf79841a1edd56f3ae7e65282aab.jpg

from Tapatalk

LordMarv

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A thread was started up on ECF Forum to talk about it.....after a couple of posts the thread was locked by the moderator with this:
"Conjecture and rumors are not what we're about here. If you have questions regarding the company, you should go straight to the source and ask.

Closing."

So, discussion of a potential health hazard from a vendor isn't allowed over there. Not surprising. I guess I should have just sent an email to Dr Crimmys asking if the photos were faked or not....and see what the answer, if any, would be? At least Mod Envy had a round table discussion with both parties last night...thats been uploaded to youtube for viewing.

LordMarv

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yer right, they did seem to be digging themselves deeper. I had thought about ordering from Crimmys recently. I won't be thinking that anymore, even if they have cleaned up their act.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A thread was started up on ECF Forum to talk about it.....after a couple of posts the thread was locked by the moderator with this:
"Conjecture and rumors are not what we're about here. If you have questions regarding the company, you should go straight to the source and ask.

Closing."

So, discussion of a potential health hazard from a vendor isn't allowed over there. Not surprising. I guess I should have just sent an email to Dr Crimmys asking if the photos were faked or not....and see what the answer, if any, would be? At least Mod Envy had a round table discussion with both parties last night...thats been uploaded to youtube for viewing.
According to ecf code In rule 12B paragraph 4,
'any intelligent conversation of importance shall be strictly prohibited.'

LordMarv

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, dang I guess I'd forgotten that rule! And you know, it would NEVER do to question the integrity of a vendor, heaven forbid!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL, dang I guess I'd forgotten that rule! And you know, it would NEVER do to question the integrity of a vendor, heaven forbid!
That falls under rule 2 subsection E in paragraph 14.
no member shall question the ruling of ecf supporting vendors or declare to form anything that resembles free thinking individualism.

Last edited:

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On a side note "tiny vapor" is absolutely gorgeous. I have nothing else to contribute. I have never ordered from that company. Don't believe I will.

Don't look under the Bridge

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm lol'n so hard here. Great job guys. Thanks for letting him just talk.

So many lies, he lost track of them.

Also thumps up to Scope. :rolleyes:
Sad part is they practically gift wrapped an 'out' for him and really tried to help the guy. Gives me more respect for Joe and ModEnvy, and at the same time less respect for dirty 'boywonder.' I mean shit dude. Even if you didn't screw up, the political thing to do to save face is say you're a fuckup; but, you'll stop being a sloppy fuckup.

C3scott

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My problem is i have apam steeping which in all likelihood i will vape because i like it and i paid for it. A thread i posted was also closed and i posted more tonight in lieu of the interviews.. I removed ecf from my bookmarks.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eh if you still like his juice keep buying it, atleast you know he spruced up his game and you were vaping it then anyway, if you close your eyes and move all the working spaces in those pics to a tidyer spot it's all good, really I think this thing was blown way out of wack for e juice but to each his own, just my opinion.

VU Sponsors