Maxx blend

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered some maxx blend after seeing in one of HICs recipes.
My question is, what does it taste like? Any good recipes around?
I havnt found much into on it.

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wish I had an answer for you man. I ordered some with my initial DIY order, but I think it may have been mis-labeled, because it tastes like honey.

-Kingboomer

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish I had an answer for you man. I ordered some with my initial DIY order, but I think it may have been mis-labeled, because it tastes like honey.

-Kingboomer
If you think it might be honey from a sniff check, it's probably maxx blend. It has an interesting PB&J blending effect when added to fruits, and when used lightly (experimented) as a layer in a cream base, I get a honey-like taste on the inhale, but the golden effects can become overwhelming quickly.

I don't even have ideas to use it over 2%. That coffee/coconut recipe I have mixed up now and I do enjoy it. If I was cloning it I would reach for Cap's toasted almond... don't judge the taste by the recipe :) 1/2 or 3/4 strength for ADV, the recipe was crafted during the carto era I think.

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I ordered some maxx blend after seeing in one of HICs recipes.
My question is, what does it taste like? Any good recipes around?
I havnt found much into on it.

It was originally designed to be a Marlboro type flavor. It's a mild tobacco, fairly sweet. With really clean nic, you'll taste honey in it; with more peppery nic you'll taste light caramel instead. I think it's a good base for tobacco blends, but needs a little Burley to actually taste Marlboro-ish to me, plus a little Black Fire for a smoke effect on the exhale.

Oh - and it's a steeper for sure! Give it at least a few days.

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IDK, I have 20ml at 1% that's steeped for a month, and all I can taste is honey. It even has that syrupy coating effect on the back of the throat when I vape it, and I used VT TH nic. Might just be my taste buds...

-Kingboomer

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IDK, I have 20ml at 1% that's steeped for a month, and all I can taste is honey. It even has that syrupy coating effect on the back of the throat when I vape it, and I used VT TH nic. Might just be my taste buds...

-Kingboomer
If the mix you're referencing is maxx blend standalone, try spiking it with something or vice versa...? It's both influential and malleable I think.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Max Blend and 7 Leaves are two FA tobaccos even I (confirmed tobacco wimp) use over 1%, if they're main flavors.

VU Sponsors