Become a Patron!

Mech mod alternatives ?

chk2033

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok my First vape mod anything was a Smok vape pen plus and thats what actually made me stop smoking newports from day 1 of using it 1 year ago next week.(and my girlfriend also) but then I purchased an alien and was like wow I can change stuff now....lol (tank/rda/rdta/watts)
Then I purchased another mod (Drag) and it auto adjust the watts to the coil on my wasp or dead rabbit..even more wow , now i can be lazy and just let the mod figure out the wattage..lmao
So I was looking to get something today (for my 1 year smoke free anniversary..) and seen some very nice looking Mech Mods,but I want something that is VW and has a chip in it.(because I actually miss the vape pen plus because I can put it in my pocket easier than box mods but want to be able to change things (RDA RDTA Tank wattage...)
Are there any good ones out recently which can do everything most regulated VW mods can do, but in a tube format? and still be able to use my RDA's on them.

thanks in advanced.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Smiss Warrior

It's not a tube model exactly. Not sure you would toss it in a pocket either. What it does have going for it though is it'll fit most 510 threaded RDA, has TC (if you're really into that), is VW. You'll need some 18650 batteries for it. IMR was running a $5 sell on some nice VTC4 Sonys last month, got a couple to push some mechs I use, and a Pico Squeeze.

EHPro

This one is a tube model. It also has TC and VW, fits most 510 threaders.

If you're already running a Wasp Nano why not consider coming to the Dark Side(tm) and get yourself a Pico Squeeze. Squonking makes dripping really nice, imho. The Eleaf Pico Squeeze has a MOSFET to help avoid it blowing up in your face. Otherwise you're drawing whatever is on the battery directly up to 50 watts I think it's billed at being. No need to worry over any fancy settings, push the button and it fires or it doesn't. If it doesn't fire, swap out for a freshly charged battery.

Well just my two pennies before :coffee:. Consider yourself fortunate to get that this morning. *chuckles* I was up most of the night. Seems our little dog is having some trouble. I'm kind of figuring it's his time due as much as I'd like to not admit that. Excuse me, going for :coffee:.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ehpro just came out with a new version of the 101 as well that will do 18650 batterys as well as 20700 and 21700, also goes up to 75 watts. Great looking mod, been eyeballing it myself
Ehpro also has the armor tube, which is a mosfet tube, picked one up for a friend and he loves it.

chk2033

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm pretty much am sold on the black Ehpro 101 Pro Kit with the included Lock RDA
Thanks all

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok my First vape mod anything was a Smok vape pen plus and thats what actually made me stop smoking newports from day 1 of using it 1 year ago next week.(and my girlfriend also) but then I purchased an alien and was like wow I can change stuff now....lol (tank/rda/rdta/watts)
Then I purchased another mod (Drag) and it auto adjust the watts to the coil on my wasp or dead rabbit..even more wow , now i can be lazy and just let the mod figure out the wattage..lmao
So I was looking to get something today (for my 1 year smoke free anniversary..) and seen some very nice looking Mech Mods,but I want something that is VW and has a chip in it.(because I actually miss the vape pen plus because I can put it in my pocket easier than box mods but want to be able to change things (RDA RDTA Tank wattage...)
Are there any good ones out recently which can do everything most regulated VW mods can do, but in a tube format? and still be able to use my RDA's on them.

thanks in advanced.
My recommendation is the Nunchaku from Uwell, very well built and performs rather well

https://www.vapordna.com/UWELL-Nunchaku-80W-TC-Starter-Kit-p/uwnunk.htm

1529462161708426173.jpg
9630249-1.jpg

chk2033

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes I seen that also today (was checking something on my account on VaporDNA)
but for some reason it looks.."bloated" to me...hard to explain.not fat..but not as slim as the other one.
I actually put them side by side today in photoshop before making my final choice cause I did actually like that one also,(in all black though)
and will still probably get that one as well later.
thank you

sidebyside.jpg

VU Sponsors