Become a Patron!

Mech Sauce juice ACTUALLY need to steep?

I've heard really good things about Mech Sauce juices, and figured I'd give them a try since they're super inexpensive compared to most "premium" juices on the market.

So I got some Arctic Ice, Mech Milk and Cheese Face in the mail today. Decided I'd try the Arctic Ice without Steeping because all the juice I currently have that I was gonna vape while I steep my Mech juices still need more steeping :/ 2 weeks is apparently not enough for Vape Wild juices >.> But unsteeped the Arctic Ice is GREAT (Though it's my first menthol flavor, so I'm not sure if it'd be better after steeping) will DEFINITELY be ordering more of it to have steeped. Probably going to actually try the Mech Milk and Cheese Face when I get my new RDA in the mail, but I have a strong feeling I'll want to steep them both.

But my actual question is whether or not the "in stock" quantity on the order screen is already made and has been steeping at the shipping warehouse? I'm sure with it not being advertised as "pre-steeped" it's not thouroughly steeped, but will it take a full 2-3 week steep like most juices? I've also noticed that it seems like strawberry and raspberry flavors deteriorate rather quickly, either that or I just can't taste them (haven't ever vaped a juice of either flavor before a 2-3 week steep time) So is it that I'm not steeping long enough to bring out the berry flavors, or steeping too long and they're deteriorating? Or is my palate just not attuned to those flavors?

Edit: I decided to look on the bottle to see if I could find a "mixed on" date or something of the sort. Well all 3 bottles had batch numbers that look like they -COULD- correlate to a date within the last month or two (10516, 081116, 091416 are the "batch numbers") ARE these actually dates, not "Batch Numbers" per say, and if they are, would the august and September dated bottles need further steeping? (I know it's a safe assumption they haven't been shaken/squeezed regularly in the time they've been sitting, but with that much time after mixing would it matter?)

Last edited:
Texasvaping1991, the numbers you are seeing is more like an internal number for us. We do premake our juices. By the time you actually get them they could have been steeped as long as 2 weeks with some flavors. My suggestion to you on the Berry flavors in general would be possibly raising up the wattage a bit. It also would have a bit to do with what type of tank or rda you are using. Then unfortunately there could be the chance that you may not have a taste pallet for Berry flavors. If you need more info please feel free to email us at [email protected].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors