ba0c7199ceb49e53e5f79cd6a82638fc.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Those are nice! I'm guessing those are stabilized wood, right?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
----------------------
Left: VR Mod - http://www.vrwoodmods.co.nz/
Right: Lil' Pinch by pdib

ZosVe7nm.jpg
i haven't wanted to ask on vaughan's thread, but my small silver leaf [the one that connects to the silver rod] has a tendency to bend with battery changes. It gets frustrating, and is my only commplaint with the vr mod

does yours do that? maybe i am doing something unsavoury

penguiness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i haven't wanted to ask on vaughan's thread, but my small silver leaf [the one that connects to the silver rod] has a tendency to bend with battery changes. It gets frustrating, and is my only commplaint with the vr mod

does yours do that? maybe i am doing something unsavoury

Mine does not do that. Have you asked him for a replacement? I wonder if yours is thinner than mine.

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Doffy :) LTNS! I recognized you the minute I saw your pinch. So that's where you're hiding these days :). I have to say this place is cool my friend! Must be exciting to build something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So guys I'm sort of new in here. Apart from the relaxed atmosphere, what's different about VU, especially for us squonkers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lack of modders. Squonking is only just coming into it's own here.

It's good being in non vendor threads here though. Don't need to be concerned about comparing my vr to my dibi and stepping on toes.

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
actually yes...it's an annoying thing to tell you the truth..but if I remember correctly Tbev does have a thread here that I came across a month or two ago

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not that it matters, Squonking is all good....
I just meant it is more neutral than modders own threads. Kinda bad form to compare some things in a paid advertising space.

Thinking series for my next. I got a non squonker series mech yesterday to try out. 0.9ohm clapton z coil in the stumpy clone is nice.

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I just meant it is more neutral than modders own threads. Kinda bad form to compare some things in a paid advertising space.

Thinking series for my next. I got a non squonker series mech yesterday to try out. 0.9ohm clapton z coil in the stumpy clone is nice.

Howdy Dan! :)

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Dan, did you get a VR Mod yet? I think I saw you on the list but couldn't remember if you got it yet. We (my wife and I) really do love ours!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dan, did you get a VR Mod yet? I think I saw you on the list but couldn't remember if you got it yet. We (my wife and I) really do love ours!
Yeah. I got a 26650 rosewood with horn caps. On the list for a second, which will be dual cell. With these two blocks

8e4735f5bcf6b6a0f4fdc5cefdb9ec09.jpg

Bricked like this

87fe3d3a03e0f4a11f3789e518b2a4bb.jpg

To get the size up for dual cell.

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah. I got a 26650 rosewood with horn caps. On the list for a second, which will be dual cell. With these two blocks

8e4735f5bcf6b6a0f4fdc5cefdb9ec09.jpg

Bricked like this

87fe3d3a03e0f4a11f3789e518b2a4bb.jpg

To get the size up for dual cell.

Okay, I remember now. Love that mod! Very unique!

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thinking series for my next.

I'm leaning towards ordering a series when my turn at PCWoodmods comes up. See if he will make it in a triangular shape.

BTW, the Uwell Rafale X rda makes building for a series box really easy. But it doesn't look like converting it to bf will be easy. Going to take more than a pin swap as the neutral post sits down on the deck right over the center pin. I'm sure there will be a lot more attys coming out with the neutral post design, it's a good concept.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I get lost for a awhile just staring at that. Do you think the true meaning of life is contained in a wood burl? :D

Good timing for you with your turn coming up with that available. Congrats.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Did not know that, was kind of leaning towards a dual, but a single 26650 will be fine too.

VU Sponsors