Become a Patron!

Mechanical pics!

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not exactly new in any way, but new for me.... Picked up a used Origen Tiny Tank, its wonderful on my MCR SL

origen%20tiny%20tank-001_zpsnokzryvy.jpg

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Digging your taste in mech tubes anen!

I finally graduated to the world of mech mods (tubes in particular). With the countdown to Vapocolypse I'm forced to accelerate into advance vaping before I miss out. I decided for my very first mech tube to go with the controversial stacked tube. Not so controversial for me since I'm confident and know what I'm doing. The letter this tube comes with states this model is for "experienced vapers of at least 3 years." Sure! LMAO, lets just say I'm in a fast paced honors track. Thankfully I've got experienced vapers along with this community for support. So far I haven't called for the help button. Anyways here it is. Been vaping it for a week now. Can't turn back to regulated anymore.

This mod has ended my chain vaping since it hits so hard and intense!!!!!

36df1b613473ad17853c3d295ccb93ed.jpg

And a size comparison with a standard Starbucks cup to give those unfamiliar with its size.

1917c3e9c98f819e86ae3bef72ae3271.jpg

I'm already ordering another stacked tube, so excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's a bad ass combo. Series is the way to go for me as well. Like it hot and troublesome.
Lots of knowledge around here, I learn something new everyday. Good deal man, I am happy you like it.

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's a bad ass combo. Series is the way to go for me as well. Like it hot and troublesome.
Lots of knowledge around here, I learn something new everyday. Good deal man, I am happy you like it.

Thanks! Yes I agree, I've learned so much in such a short period of time, most using common sense and wit at all times. Still learning something new everyday here and with my vaping buddies who started from the beginning. Mech tubes I was told used to be not an advanced thing but with the advent of regulated mods, unregulated all of a sudden became classified as "advanced vaping," whatever that means.

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yay my second stacked tube arrived. It's a 26650 stacked Ohmega V2 Mod. Man I'm impressed since I paid dirt cheap for this authentic even though this line is considered an "affordable" line to begin with, and I'm aesthetically pleased with it and beyond.

I didn't like the look of the version 1 because I personally found it had a weird alien face on it, and so I went with the newer version since I've read it's a much more improved version with a better firing button.

The copper on this mod I find amazing! It changes colors depending on the environment its in, and it feels looks fancy to me.

Still waiting for my order of 26650 batteries to arrive :( , but I was excited and blown out of my mind with the looks of this mod that I had to share it on here. I'm happy that I'm sticking to good ol' American made mods. The threading on this piece is so smooth it feels like the quality of my vaperz cloud stacked mech tube. I'm speechless.

Here are three different pics to show the differences in how the copper changes colors. Enjoy! Had to give this a pre- fall look to entice y'all for the fall season to come now! ;)

68be3ce114e55f19153110e484c28136.jpg

cba1ee1a3bbc30b3151ecc260925a239.jpg

6ac330f22d472b8b8fec805daea3a71a.jpg

Last edited:

Woodchucker

Member For 4 Years
I finally graduated to the world of mech mods (tubes in particular). With the countdown to Vapocolypse I'm forced to accelerate into advance vaping before I miss out. I decided for my very first mech tube to go with the controversial stacked tube. Not so controversial for me since I'm confident and know what I'm doing. The letter this tube comes with states this model is for "experienced vapers of at least 3 years." Sure! LMAO, lets just say I'm in a fast paced honors track. Thankfully I've got experienced vapers along with this community for support. So far I haven't called for the help button. Anyways here it is. Been vaping it for a week now. Can't turn back to regulated anymore.

This mod has ended my chain vaping since it hits so hard and intense!!!!!

36df1b613473ad17853c3d295ccb93ed.jpg

And a size comparison with a standard Starbucks cup to give those unfamiliar with its size.

1917c3e9c98f819e86ae3bef72ae3271.jpg

I'm already ordering another stacked tube, so excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Congrats on the new mods, throw a dripper on that vcmr and have some fun. id recommend getting your hands on a buddha for that mod! its probably my favorite 30mm dripper, close second is the cci centurion. pretty much all I use are unregulated series mods, if you ever have any Q's on building coils feel free to ask! just make sure you use GOOD BATTERIES!!! all I use are sony vtc5's and Samsung 25r's. ill build as low as .28 on those batts... But I like a warm and rowdy vape! I'm not telling you to build low on unregulated series mechs but I do, and it is safe as long as you use your melon! I have builds that are higher for chain vaping. When I stared vaping I went right to the unregulated series mech to force myself to learn it and learn it right, and ive learned what I can build down too and know its not gonna backfire, but for pete's sake just use GOOD BATTERIES with these mods!

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That is one extremely beautiful setup. I Googled images and there are none of that style (black logo). Considering this is the BEST Comp mod hands down of 2015, hits hard and immediate and has beastly power, I wonder why there are no other members showing off their beauties. Even Alluringvapors with the price tag of $174.99 is sold out....as is everyone else. Very, very nice set up.
:inlove:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Mutation X v4 paired with the Mutation X mech in copper. Love when it patinas.
MutationX v4 Single Clapton .09 9.16.16.jpg

Last edited:

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That is one extremely beautiful setup. I Googled images and there are none of that style (black logo). Considering this is the BEST Comp mod hands down of 2015, hits hard and immediate and has beastly power, I wonder why there are no other members showing off their beauties. Even Alluringvapors with the price tag of $174.99 is sold out....as is everyone else. Very, very nice set up.
:inlove:
There is one on eBay now 99 or 135 with rda. Search VCM v2.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My new Hybrid Box
GForce Earth Mod V2

80a CD/4000mAH/2A Charging....Its a BEAST, the aliens I put in it are 4 Core, 27g Framing 28g/36g Wrap All 316L...normally I could get maybe a solid 45 minutes of vaping from 3 18650's but Ive been vaping for over 4 hours on this thing with this .06 Ohm Build and its blowing me away!

IMG_20160919_115557.jpg IMG_20160919_115653.jpg IMG_20160919_115752.jpg IMG_20160919_115645.jpg IMG_20160919_192402.jpg IMG_20160919_195145.jpg IMG_20160919_195158.jpg

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My new Hybrid Box
GForce Earth Mod V2

80a CD/4000mAH/2A Charging....Its a BEAST, the aliens I put in it are 4 Core, 27g Framing 28g/36g Wrap All 316L...normally I could get maybe a solid 45 minutes of vaping from 3 18650's but Ive been vaping for over 4 hours on this thing with this .06 Ohm Build and its blowing me away!

View attachment 61894 View attachment 61892 View attachment 61893 View attachment 61896 View attachment 61901 View attachment 61900 View attachment 61897
And I thought I was the only crazy one vaping that low all day lol. I gotta say though the deck/rda top part kills it for me.

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Two of my King clones today. Amazing mods for about $10 each but heavy as hell...

5661BF02-D9DF-4AD9-8914-063FAA0A53E4_zpst8ooqgts.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Its better then you would t
And I thought I was the only crazy one vaping that low all day lol. I gotta say though the deck/rda top part kills it for me.
think bro, Its very similar to the Goon in mouth and airflow feel...Install does take some getting used to though but Im very happy I got it

CodusSupremus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nemesis with a Kennedy clone..I hate that I have a clone on a authentic!
Penny Mod clone with Doge v2
Viscous Ant Phenom clone with Tobecco ERE

Attachments

• AZZdmiH.jpg
    AZZdmiH.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 31
  • RyyuoDm.jpg
    RyyuoDm.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 31
Rx 2/3 and Sencillo Series Mod

Attachments

• ^3C92923FE353D7EE61665FF5A5A83DCB3086200D8422A28D5E^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    ^3C92923FE353D7EE61665FF5A5A83DCB3086200D8422A28D5E^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 250

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its better then you would t

think bro, Its very similar to the Goon in mouth and airflow feel...Install does take some getting used to though but Im very happy I got it

I think the built in rda/deck is the coolest part. That thing looks awesome! !
I just can't get past the weirdness of it with the little dripper tray. That and cleaning has to be a bitch.

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My new Hybrid Box
GForce Earth Mod V2

View attachment 61894 View attachment 61892 View attachment 61893 View attachment 61896 View attachment 61901 View attachment 61900 View attachment 61897

80a :drool:

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
those fins are sick on that able.
or errrr sawblades
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

budd77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMG_1777.JPG IMG_1776.JPG IMG_1775.JPG IMG_1774.JPG IMG_1777.JPG IMG_1776.JPG
those fins are sick on that able.
or errrr sawblades
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I know. I love them. Just wish they were stainless instead of plated brass. I have a black chrome one too. i bought them mostly because of the cut out sleeves they came with. Everything in that picture is a clone.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Copper is cool but can be high maintenance... my copper mods/atty oxidizes quickly and constantly needs polishing.. Nice setup!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Custom mech with mofset that has a reader for ohms and watts and amps ... vaping at around 17o watts with the Hannya and a District five chuff.

UZe9nwV.jpg

cvPe3X3.jpg

z27PSql.jpg

Last edited:

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Every time I see someone with that Crossbones I want to get one but having to buy the RDA with it turns me off (doesn't look like my kind of bag)

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
image.png image.png
Every time I see someone with that Crossbones I want to get one but having to buy the RDA with it turns me off (doesn't look like my kind of bag)

Haven't used it yet, but I like the look of the Unholy RDA. 24mm, 2 post clamp design, small chamber, decent sized juice well and an interesting side AFC. But agree would have made sense to have separate buy options for the mech on its own.

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WOOOOHOOOO! I'm at Denver at the moment and I'm currently visiting Vapergate! I can't believe I'm visiting the maker of the Dump Tank.... anyways had to post this and I can't wait to post my haul when I'm done.

f2ebcccd35fae4f09245f1f71b58e3c4.jpg

9ff5343e28af4ac5912a517370b18943.jpg

d588c50b5fb30905ee706f9d32a478dd.jpg

2c948fb3397a2408ae342f06e32af2c7.jpg

d7640c3f7ad319ec84739ea21307cdd9.jpg

I know what I'm buying. I'll give a hint. Vapergate designed something with Vaperz Cloud.

More to come. We are going to eat dinner afterwards first at the Outback. ;)

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm loving Denver! Such a beautiful State with lots of big Vape shops. I'm so jealous, but if anything happens to the vape industry I'll be sad. Anyways, Vapergate had a lot of mods! Lots of everything, but mostly lots of stuff from Vaperz Cloud. In fact they are friends and have designed an "Advocacy" line together. Vapergate designed an RDA while Vaperz cloud designed a mech mod to sport it. Two companies I'm a big fan of so I knew this is what I wanted to buy despite the many mods they had in the shop. Finally got to see all the Vapergate line and was impressed. I finally saw the series box the "KING" and "Boss" line. That line was too small for me. Gheed's pic made them look big but they are too tiny for me. I like my mods to be big and bold.

So this is my tiny contribution for the advocacy for vaping rights. If anything I feel these are collectible historical pieces that captures the event for fighting freedom to have the right to vape.

5f88221f6b31b3ea221df1057d8aa2b0.jpg

aa5e1a8cdd7c06cf830b4b178a68bfea.jpg

They hooked me up with the lowest number they had! Thanks again Vapergate! I had a blast in your shop.
c6826e1cccd37c471e434425f72f4651.jpg

A perfect match from two companies I buy most my gear from. So seamless. Now I'll have a hard time finding size 27mm for RDAs. LOL
e9428610271656a0f23ce4fa3f6f8c82.jpg

d22918dd1d66c1eec42dba3155762cae.jpg

And our fighting for our right to vape continues... Wish more companies make items that have some percentage that goes towards the cause. Come on Kennedy and Rig. Two brands I haven't ventured trying yet. Hehehe

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm loving Denver! Such a beautiful State with lots of big Vape shops. I'm so jealous, but if anything happens to the vape industry I'll be sad. Anyways, Vapergate had a lot of mods! Lots of everything, but mostly lots of stuff from Vaperz Cloud. In fact they are friends and have designed an "Advocacy" line together. Vapergate designed an RDA while Vaperz cloud designed a mech mod to sport it. Two companies I'm a big fan of so I knew this is what I wanted to buy despite the many mods they had in the shop. Finally got to see all the Vapergate line and was impressed. I finally saw the series box the "KING" and "Boss" line. That line was too small for me. Gheed's pic made them look big but they are too tiny for me. I like my mods to be big and bold.

So this is my tiny contribution for the advocacy for vaping rights. If anything I feel these are collectible historical pieces that captures the event for fighting freedom to have the right to vape.

5f88221f6b31b3ea221df1057d8aa2b0.jpg

aa5e1a8cdd7c06cf830b4b178a68bfea.jpg

They hooked me up with the lowest number they had! Thanks again Vapergate! I had a blast in your shop.
c6826e1cccd37c471e434425f72f4651.jpg

A perfect match from two companies I buy most my gear from. So seamless. Now I'll have a hard time finding size 27mm for RDAs. LOL
e9428610271656a0f23ce4fa3f6f8c82.jpg

d22918dd1d66c1eec42dba3155762cae.jpg

And our fighting for our right to vape continues... Wish more companies make items that have some percentage that goes towards the cause. Come on Kennedy and Rig. Two brands I haven't ventured trying yet. Hehehe
Very cool.

I spent a couple of weeks in Denver recently and had no idea Vaporgate was there. Too bad as the only vape a shops I went to were terrible.

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have been tempted with that HR2058 version on Vaperz Cloud's site but the 27mm keeps throwing me off

That was my whole thought which is why I didn't order at the website. But, when I saw it in person at Vapergate's, I was stunned. Pictures don't do any justice to both advocate pieces. Plus I was told the reason they chose this 27mm line is supposedly there will be a line of Attys coming out that would fit reauleux series (or mods that have a 27mm profile) perfectly.

If anything, I'm a sucker for anything "stacked" since I have this weird notion that I'm getting the bang for my buck with battery life, power, and the materials used to make the mod (the amount in weight). It's hard for me to get small single battery mods, but then again if I want to try Kennedy or the Rig....

Very cool.

I spent a couple of weeks in Denver recently and had no idea Vaporgate was there. Too bad as the only vape a shops I went to were terrible.

Really?!?!? So far I've seen white horse vapers, but maybe that is because I'm in an area where Vapergate is at. LOL. I'll be visiting Aspen and Vale soon so hopefully there will be higher end vape shops in those rich areas. ;)

It's nice to visit shops that cater towards more experienced vapers. I got sick and tired of having local shops in my hometown sell mostly for beginners and lower ended kits, and so it was a wonderful experience to know that these shops do exist. Of course when I go back home it will be back to ordering online. <sigh>

For now I'll relish the moment of visiting these kinds of shops. Wish there was a block that had Vapergate, Vaperz Cloud, Kennedy, The Rig, Dot Mod or Petri, etc...shops all in one block. LOL that would be a dream experience for lots of people in this thread.

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That was my whole thought which is why I didn't order at the website. But, when I saw it in person at Vapergate's, I was stunned. Pictures don't do any justice to both advocate pieces. Plus I was told the reason they chose this 27mm line is supposedly there will be a line of Attys coming out that would fit reauleux series (or mods that have a 27mm profile) perfectly.

If anything, I'm a sucker for anything "stacked" since I have this weird notion that I'm getting the bang for my buck with battery life, power, and the materials used to make the mod (the amount in weight). It's hard for me to get small single battery mods, but then again if I want to try Kennedy or the Rig....

Really?!?!? So far I've seen white horse vapers, but maybe that is because I'm in an area where Vapergate is at. LOL. I'll be visiting Aspen and Vale soon so hopefully there will be higher end vape shops in those rich areas. ;)

It's nice to visit shops that cater towards more experienced vapers. I got sick and tired of having local shops in my hometown sell mostly for beginners and lower ended kits, and so it was a wonderful experience to know that these shops do exist. Of course when I go back home it will be back to ordering online. <sigh>

For now I'll relish the moment of visiting these kinds of shops. Wish there was a block that had Vapergate, Vaperz Cloud, Kennedy, The Rig, Dot Mod or Petri, etc...shops all in one block. LOL that would be a dream experience for lots of people in this thread.
Yeah, I was in training for two seperate weeks in Broomfield and stayed in a hotel in the middle of nowhere in Westminster. More suburbia.

I did get to spend the weekend in downtown Denver, but I didn't have a car for the weekend and basically went to bars and a hockey game. No vape stores within walking distance.

I also had a shit ton of gear and juice shipped to my hotel, so I wasn't really looking hard....

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought everyone owned at least one Piglet and VCM? Along with at least one Satan now. I'm picking up my Satan on Friday.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought everyone owned at least one Piglet and VCM? Along with at least one Satan now. I'm picking up my Satan on Friday.
You're going to love it, the design is so well thought out, excellent build quality and hits like a freight train! The Satan is my favorite series Mod to date.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors