Mechanical pics!

Chris80

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Beautiful Copper!

dd400ea59be080279767466bcd68e67a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Damn sexy there! Shines so much it almost blends in.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got in tonight the Copper Prophet I ordered for this Beautiful BEAST. I want to Vape on it so bad but also don't want to smudge her up. SHIT! I'm so damn torn!

c66355d690fea70dfacdb2fc71fb1297.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
use cotton gloves!

Stuff for sale...Inquire within.

Mista Malice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMG_2068.JPG Just stumbled across this thread and went thru pages 1 to the end :) it was like a time capsule each page LoL! I love Tube mods and don't use them enough TBH... I only have 3 but have been itching to get a new one lately! All 3 are Authentic RDA's/Mods and it's a Goon/Panzer, 13H9H/Akuma, TM2/Maraxus.

verdigris

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That combination is way more Matchy Matchy in person, even the dimples match well but I don't feel that it comes across in the photo as well.
HK is a great mod, everything is perfect. t's a different switch than the Able or TK. The overlaying structure to the switch is brilliant for adjusting battery rattle in a new way but still hiding it.

Akuma /13h9h? Like so? ;p
That's a Knight Mod switch with a Penny Mod contact as well...

4323E495-421A-46B4-A416-39FDDBE58B30_zpsmt6w5ywj.jpg

E7811072-335F-4CA1-87B1-34EE2B0EAD3A_zpslqunfccd.jpg

C9B1B6F7-9616-4F9B-8BE4-4E7DA712C083_zpsx5urqz8d.jpg

Penny contact, Knight switch, Nemesis ring, Akuma tube, 4nine top cap, CCC deck, 13hells sleeve and cap, & Ultem Evolve Chuff.
Basically a piece from everything.
Johnny Cash would be proud, lol.

Last edited:

Mista Malice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That combination is way more Matchy Matchy in person, even the dimples match well but I don't feel that it comes across in the photo as well.
HK is a great mod, everything is perfect. t's a different switch than the Able or TK. The overlaying structure to the switch is brilliant for adjusting battery rattle in a new way but still hiding it.

Akuma /13h9h? Like so? ;p
That's a Knight Mod switch with a Penny Mod contact as well...

4323E495-421A-46B4-A416-39FDDBE58B30_zpsmt6w5ywj.jpg

E7811072-335F-4CA1-87B1-34EE2B0EAD3A_zpslqunfccd.jpg

C9B1B6F7-9616-4F9B-8BE4-4E7DA712C083_zpsx5urqz8d.jpg

Penny contact, Knight switch, Nemesis ring, Akuma tube, 4nine top cap, CCC deck, 13hells sleeve and cap, & Ultem Evolve Chuff.
Basically a piece from everything.
Johnny Cash would be proud, lol.

Very Nice! I love the 13H9H on it! I use the Double Vision Deck on it instead, so a little mix and match as well :p

budd77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dragon Mod Co are taking it to the next level and are planning on releasing a second tube to create a stacked Dragon.
Yes I saw a pic of it today. As far as stacked mods go I imagine it will be amazing. I've never tried a stacked mod before. I don't really know what I think about them yet. The only series mod I've had was a noisy cricket. I had a hard time finding a build I really liked.
They also have 2 aluminum mods. Zombie green and some kind of dark/deep purple.

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes I saw a pic of it today. As far as stacked mods go I imagine it will be amazing. I've never tried a stacked mod before. I don't really know what I think about them yet. The only series mod I've had was a noisy cricket. I had a hard time finding a build I really liked.
They also have 2 aluminum mods. Zombie green and some kind of dark/deep purple.

Love both the green and purple, but am not really interested in an Aluminium mod. Whereas a stacked copper Dragon really lights my fire. I really love Series mods.

Have just took delivery of the el Diablo Satan box, and my Stacked Vaperz Cloud X2 is always on standby. You need to build/buy yourself some fused claptons around 0.35, that's my sweet spot.

budd77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Love both the green and purple, but am not really interested in an Aluminium mod. Whereas a stacked copper Dragon really lights my fire. I really love Series mods.

Have just took delivery of the el Diablo Satan box, and my Stacked Vaperz Cloud X2 is always on standby. You need to build/buy yourself some fused claptons around 0.35, that's my sweet spot.
The problem with the noisy cricket was that it would only fit a 22 mm atty. A lot more room in a K25. I guess it depends on how much the stacked piece is.

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The problem with the noisy cricket was that it would only fit a 22 mm atty. A lot more room in a K25. I guess it depends on how much the stacked piece is.

True, yes hopefully it's competitively priced.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
oh dude that top mech looks sick what is it, series or parallel, brand etc? I have something similar on the way!
Point Blank by CMI (This is a 1:1 clone though...even if you payed like I did for the authentic you wont hear from CMI...)

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Point Blank by CMI (This is a 1:1 clone though...even if you payed like I did for the authentic you wont hear from CMI...)
haha almost $700 for the real one, found it at 3fVape for $55 but it's sold out... where else could I get a clone? I like how it functions like a pistol. really like that unless you rack the slide it will not fire!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
haha almost $700 for the real one, found it at 3fVape for $55 but it's sold out... where else could I get a clone? I like how it functions like a pistol. really like that unless you rack the slide it will not fire!
Ebay is your best bet...much like the Triple Parallel box mods like the Lethal and Tres Equis...they are boxes of the past and even the clones have a high value because of this....Ive seen a $25 Tres Equis clone sell for $98 on ebay the other day..The Point Blank was $70 new...I could only imagine what it would be going for now.

VU Sponsors