able with the torpedo deck
vaperz cloud X1 mod and Rda with a lawless tip
Caravela Nau with Genoa tank

IMG_0175_zps6masi8gh.jpg

Last edited:

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can buy a new one for that price though. I saw that alluring vapors had them for $159 but they are sold out of them

No wonder they are sold out! At that price I don't think they can ever keep any in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This bad boy showed up today. Came out of the package so clean and shiny it makes my Kennedy Trickster look bad lol.
41efd0d7a87a67bca2845c372ab7f99f.jpg

328bbac292a504ccd3094150109d4391.jpg

One of my friends has them broadsides, hits like a train

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hardest hitting mech I own. Wow.

The only downside for me is the button, just couldn't take a liking for that. Maybe it's because I'm used to the locking magnetic short throw buttons. Other than that, it's good

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah wasn't sure how I'd take to it, it does have a super, super short throw. Nice that there's another tube with the clutch system. I like that. Even though I've never had a hot button in my life.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah wasn't sure how I'd take to it, it does have a super, super short throw. Nice that there's another tube with the clutch system. I like that. Even though I've never had a hot button in my life.

With that I don't think you'll have a hot button. Highly unlikely. It's one fine mech

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
damn it, my mech mod tracking isn't working. said only label was created since the 27th. seller says he shipped it off. it's priority mail, but like I said no movement! us seller, private sell not from a website.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
damn it, my mech mod tracking isn't working. said only label was created since the 27th. seller says he shipped it off. it's priority mail, but like I said no movement! us seller, private sell not from a website.

Check with the seller again, there's no way it should take this long eh?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check with the seller again, there's no way it should take this long eh?

I did like two days ago, and he said he shipped it and hasn't said anything since. I emailed again. this is bullshit. it's a rare parallel box and not replaceable

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want. Where'd you get yours?

Mod itself is from bj box mods. Kennedy Trickster from saveon Vapes. Always get my Kennedy stuff from them since they have a huge relationship with Steves shop and costs less than buying direct from him and I'll know it's authentic. Your dot mod tanks would look phenomenal on top of this mod, shiny shiny.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
With that I don't think you'll have a hot button. Highly unlikely. It's one fine mech

Yeah the way these are made (I'm sure you already know) you should never ever get a hot button. Thanks for the props.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I've never experienced hot button, a short, or battery vent, even with low low builds.

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm not the greatest coil builder plus I work with electronics all day, so most of the time I just grab my G2 slap a tank or RDA and vape kinda lazy to sit and mess up with more wires and number after a long day

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not the greatest coil builder plus I work with electronics all day, so most of the time I just grab my G2 slap a tank or RDA and vape kinda lazy to sit and mess up with more wires and number after a long day

I hear ya. I just don't like being stuck with the same juice in the tank until your done. RDAs are convenient for me. Leave a good build in an RDA, it lasts forever, easy to take top cap off to check on wicks and build, less messy and best flavor. If I don't want to fiddle faddle from a long day; OBS Engine or KF5 time :)

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah the way these are made (I'm sure you already know) you should never ever get a hot button. Thanks for the props.

Yeah my friend took the button apart and showed it.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think most of us (possibly) are past the experimental phases or pushing single 18650 limits by now, who knows, I could be wrong. But everyone here is very mature, smart, & safe, but just in case someone still has that wild hair up their ass and feels like living life on the edge, here's what works for me depending on what mech I'm using..

Best ramp up, flavor, and warmth (for me with high amp batteries);
tubes/parallel boxes .1ishΩ - .25ishΩ
stacked/series boxes .4ishΩ - 1ishΩ

Usually any lower, way too hot for me, I'll start to "taste the coil", and some juices can't hang with that type of heat. Not my thing. I paid a lot of money to taste the juice I paid for, not going to boil it. I use 3mg/6mg nic btw. Vaping 5 years. Mechanical lover. :)

BTW, I wasn't lying about hot button. Never experienced it. Now, warm batteries, of course, in my crickets, but never hot button. I've even seen photos of people with burnt lips from atty's getting hot, lol. I guess their juice is so good they can't stop pulling..

3RWgY_s-200x150.gif

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know it is old, but still my favorite 22mm mech mod.

15732567_10206337138907937_7576753885733506705_o.jpg

Kinda' funny how even the older well made mech's are still applicable today and continue to provide a superb vaping experience, right? I have some DNAs; DNA20's, DNA30's, DNA40's that aren't anything but ohm readers. But never mechs. Mechs forever! :teehee:

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Kinda' funny how even the older well made mech's are still applicable today and continue to provide a superb vaping experience, right? I have some DNAs; DNA20's, DNA30's, DNA40's that aren't anything but ohm readers. But never mechs. Mechs forever! :teehee:

Yes, I totally agree. I mostly use my regulated mods now, but I have a bunch of mech mods I will never get rid of. I have 4 Nemesis Mods - 1 copper - 1 brass - and 2 Stainless. I also own 2 mods from Super-T Mods the ELA-V2 and the Workhorse mod. Out of all my mechs though the Stingray X still hits the best with the least amount of voltage drop. And the Stingray X to me is a work of art. I mean Stainless on the outside for durability and Copper on the inside for superb conductivity! It is just an amazing design. Just wish I could find a Stainless Steel/Copper 26650 Stingray X, but I have had trouble locating one.

CV :)

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes, I totally agree. I mostly use my regulated mods now, but I have a bunch of mech mods I will never get rid of. I have 4 Nemesis Mods - 1 copper - 1 brass - and 2 Stainless. I also own 2 mods from Super-T Mods the ELA-V2 and the Workhorse mod. Out of all my mechs though the Stingray X still hits the best with the least amount of voltage drop. And the Stingray X to me is a work of art. I mean Stainless on the outside for durability and Copper on the inside for superb conductivity! It is just an amazing design. Just wish I could find a Stainless Steel/Copper 26650 Stingray X, but I have had trouble locating one.

CV :)

Nice man :) I used to own a brass Nemmy but I sold it for a profit, I'm beating myself up for it now, I'm a collector. I have something that would go well with your Nemmy..

xkoxn9.png

The Striker by Atmomixani. Mine has 3mm cnc machined (Petri style) airflow holes instead of the small stock ones, did the same for my Patriot. Flavor, superb with regular round wire builds, like the Atomic but looks better on tubes IMO. Atmomixani's machining and quality is still top notch compared to what's out today.

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice man :) I used to own a brass Nemmy but I sold it for a profit, I'm beating myself up for it now, I'm a collector. I have something that would go well with your Nemmy..

xkoxn9.png

The Striker by Atmomixani. Mine has 3mm cnc machined (Petri style) airflow holes instead of the small stock ones, did the same for my Patriot. Flavor, superb with regular round wire builds, like the Atomic but looks better on tubes IMO. Atmomixani's machining and quality is still top notch compared to what's out today.

NICE!! :)

VU Sponsors