Become a Patron!

Mechanical pics!

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a Sobreiro Mod and they are really something.

16178855_801419636662802_8347760260100162695_o.jpg

Is it hybrid or 510 pin? I went to the site and all those photos not a single 510 photo. I was just wondering, looks very nice, so clean. I don't have stab wood, cork, acrylic tube yet.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Pretty sweet just checked it out and seen they have the vcmt i no not that great but they have it for 19 bucks seems awful cheap

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
VCMT is the tank. 20 bucks is usually the sale price for it. I think they were only 30ish when they came out?
the VCP was like 100-150 when it came out i think.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VCMT is the tank. 20 bucks is usually the sale price for it. I think they were only 30ish when they came out?
Only reason i say that about the tank i seen it on kidney puncher for 65 and the vcp was 130 been watchin that site for the modfather

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Only reason i say that about the tank i seen it on kidney puncher for 65 and the vcp was 130 been watchin that site for the modfather

ah gotcha thats pricey. eciggity is selling them for 30. vaporbeast has them on clearance for 18 and change. vaporbeast has some great sales at times. they were selling the VCP for 150 but now they are running it on clearance to make room for new shit. so 130 for the VCP isn't bad at all but 70 is much nice LMAO

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I might get a Piglet, I always enjoyed the compact, clean, simple look of them.
@r055co has Vaper Clouds' flagship ; VCP BOSS.
The standard, series, colored Piglets; red, blue, and black

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I might get a Piglet, I always enjoyed the compact, clean, simple look of them.
@r055co has Vaper Clouds' flagship ; VCP BOSS.
The standard, series, colored Piglets; red, blue, and black

Yeah he has them all. Piglet is perfect for what I wanted. A small compact series box. I'm loving it for sure. He convinced me on the piglet and he was spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah he has them all. Piglet is perfect for what I wanted. A small compact series box. I'm loving it for sure. He convinced me on the piglet and he was spot on

Yes I admit it, I'm a Vapaholic :bingo:

I really do like the Piglet's, they are my mainstay series Mod's. Don't get me wrong love the other ones I have like the Satan but the Piglet's just have the right combination of Punch, feel and ease of maintenance.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yes I admit it, I'm a Vapaholic :bingo:

I really do like the Piglet's, they are my mainstay series Mod's. Don't get me wrong love the other ones I have like the Satan but the Piglet's just have the right combination of Punch, feel and ease of maintenance.

It's probably the only mech I have that I would use away from home. I love it

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My crickets are my out and abouts.
Rest I keep home.
I keep the cricket in the Apocalypse Stash, look around and you can find the VCP fairly inexpensive and even the Clone is almost an exact replica. I put my Authentic VCP in the Stash and use my $25 VCP Clone that I got from 3FVape for the out and about. It really is almost exactly in quality, materials and performance as my Authentic.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I keep the cricket in the Apocalypse Stash, look around and you can find the VCP fairly inexpensive and even the Clone is almost an exact replica. I put my Authentic VCP in the Stash and use my $25 VCP Clone that I got from 3FVape for the out and about. It really is almost exactly in quality, materials and performance as my Authentic.

Yup. I saw, I took a trip long too long ago, and bought an authentic NarDA and have a bunch of stuff coming this way. Price isn't really issues for me, it's the timeline, wait in line or sold out type shit that bugs me, but I've grown to accept it.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup. I saw, I took a trip long too long ago, and bought an authentic NarDA and have a bunch of stuff coming this way. Price isn't really issues for me, it's the timeline, wait in line or sold out type shit that bugs me, but I've grown to accept it.
Yeah I've got a Narda Clone for the only reason can't get one. It's an SXK clone so excellent quality, shame some things can't get authentics and you have to go the Clone route.

But then there are times you buy the clone just out of principle, like the O-Atty ;)

Yeah I know, I keep bringing up those assholes, but making a Clone of the Narda with only two changes and charging $200+ for it!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
My crickets are my out and abouts.
Rest I keep home.
I need to get one of those new crickets. I'm waiting cause I figure it'll be like 10 bucks soon anyway

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Vaporbeast has them for like 65 bucks still

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Whew!
They only have Red and Blue .............. not digging those colors, I can resist!
Lol that's how it's been for a bit. I would have preferred black but red is ok

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol that's how it's been for a bit. I would have preferred black but red is ok

Yeah I have the Black and Red Tesla 3 which is almost the exact size except maybe 2mm shorter.

If I didn't already have 3 of the 18650's and 2 of the 26650's I'd be all over it ;)

SirLeakALot

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Virtually cross-posting this from the handcheck-thread. I hope you don't mind. Chances of finding a fellow sufferer should be better over here.

IMG_0118.JPG

Got my Switch Mods Wailers a few days ago. See the gap beneath the RDA? Had to unscrew it about 2mm to get the button to sit flush on the tube. I'm pretty pissed about that (and the numerous other things I had to fix before i could give this beauty a try). Used a Konion VTC5A flat top battery so nothing too exotic.

Anyone else experiencing this? I contacted Switch Mods on FB but they didn't respond yet.

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Virtually cross-posting this from the handcheck-thread. I hope you don't mind. Chances of finding a fellow sufferer should be better over here.

View attachment 74657

Got my Switch Mods Wailers a few days ago. See the gap beneath the RDA? Had to unscrew it about 2mm to get the button to sit flush on the tube. I'm pretty pissed about that (and the numerous other things I had to fix before i could give this beauty a try). Used a Konion VTC5A flat top battery so nothing too exotic.

Anyone else experiencing this? I contacted Switch Mods on FB but they didn't respond yet.

Wow beautiful

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 74657

The bitton housing has a adjustable delrin spacer u might have it sittin up to high that gap from my experiance is u really need to push the top cap down the oring on the deck is really tight u couuld almost put a thinner one one and ill inspect mine in a bit but u should be able to screw the deck with the top cap off all the way tight then apply the top cap with mike tyson force put ur battery in and adjust that delrin piece

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 74657

8042ba62615729a6c9d117c39983a960.jpg

Heres mine the attys are flush and when u say button do u mean the BUTTON or button housing if u look at the green body with the purple ring there is a small gap there and that all gets adjusted out with the delrin if that what ur talking about

SirLeakALot

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The bitton housing has a adjustable delrin spacer u might have it sittin up to high that gap from my experiance is u really need to push the top cap down the oring on the deck is really tight u couuld almost put a thinner one one and ill inspect mine in a bit but u should be able to screw the deck with the top cap off all the way tight then apply the top cap with mike tyson force put ur battery in and adjust that delrin piece

I screwed the delrin spacer all the way in (to an uncomortable level, it's nearly flush with the top of the housing) and pushed down the top cap as far as possible. No help. The atty is only held/stabilized by the threading of the 510 and I'm sure this isn't a good thing. The alternative is to live with the gap between the button housing and the tube. This also feels wrong but is the safer option. Meh.

verdigris

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Use a 1mm delrin spacer on the 510. Or a 24mm washer.
Should stabilize that gap at the 510.

SirLeakALot

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Use a 1mm delrin spacer on the 510. Or a 24mm washer.
Should stabilize that gap at the 510.

Yeah, thought about 3d-printing a spacer for the button housing. What pisses me off here is that I even have to. Most people using Switch Mods don't seem to have this problem and I'd like to know if I got a faulty unit. Yeah, it's pretty cheap for a "premium" mech but it should work as advertised without the customer having to fix things like that. Still no word from Switch Mods so I'm going to contact the vendor I got it from.

A_Lewis

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice, I love Lithuania actually that's where I started vaping

Really! Well I've found them to be friendly and helpful people, and they don't shove that FDA shit at me when I buy from them. I had to use Google Translate to talk to them at first, but then they connected me with an English speaker and we are doing some business now that I can't do in the US without FDA interference.

SirLeakALot

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just finished getting the black paint off of the Phantom. Thought of getting a forced pattina on there but I like how it looks naked. Now waiting for the black Goon 22 to top it off.

NK4ynGE.jpg

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Really! Well I've found them to be friendly and helpful people, and they don't shove that FDA shit at me when I buy from them. I had to use Google Translate to talk to them at first, but then they connected me with an English speaker and we are doing some business now that I can't do in the US without FDA interference.

Nice you got links for the website???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors